Author Topic: Article: Who will save Israel from itself?  (Read 2188 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: Article: Who will save Israel from itself?
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2009, 06:19:45 AM »
"The Israel death toll is only about ten, while the Palestinian number is close to 1,000.  It is pretty absurd for Israel to call their offensive maneuvers justified in response to Palestinian attacks, that's all I meant."

This is very poor logic.  You also miss the years of rocket attacks from Hamas into southern Israel targeting citizens...well, targeting anything they can reach really.  So, you think Israel should just allow its citizens and land to be bombed.  Unbelievable.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2009, 08:34:13 AM »
israel can do no wrong in your eyes.

exactly, criticism on Israel is equal to being pro hamas pro terrorist for him or being a muslim, still surprise me he still haven't called me an anti semite yet.
he really is the epitome of a zionist propagandist.

I think every news channel has his own agenda, so does Al Jazeraa showing the other side of the coin, namely the arab and muslim side yet stays pretty objective whats terrorist about that?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2009, 09:18:54 AM »
Al Jazera is like Rush Limbaugh reporting on the presidential election.

We can and should certainly criticize Israel when appropriate, blind support is foolish, but in this current conflict, it is clear that they have the right to respond militarily to continuous rocket attacks from Hamas because reasoning with them and pleading for them to stop has not worked.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2009, 09:33:29 AM »
exactly, criticism on Israel is equal to being pro hamas pro terrorist for him or being a muslim, still surprise me he still haven't called me an anti semite yet.
he really is the epitome of a zionist propagandist.

I think every news channel has his own agenda, so does Al Jazeraa showing the other side of the coin, namely the arab and muslim side yet stays pretty objective whats terrorist about that?

Exactly, Israel does no RIGHT in your eyes... ::)
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2009, 09:57:01 AM »
i already said hamas is scum of the earth so thats an absurd statement.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2009, 10:00:28 AM »
i already said hamas is scum of the earth so thats an absurd statement.

Why don't you feel compelled to create a thread about it, but do about Israel? Accept you're bias.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2009, 10:09:18 AM »
Why don't you feel compelled to create a thread about it, but do about Israel? Accept you're bias.
you have to be kidding me, if anyone's biased its you, you've made a million threads about islam, you are fanatically anti-muslim, then you come out and accuse someone else of being biased, hahahha the pinnacle of irony.

'accept you're bias' hahahahahha oh brother. your pure hatred of anything islam prevents you from being able to take an objective view of the arab-israeli conflict.

disclaimer: i am not a fan of islam either  ;D

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2009, 11:10:10 AM »
you have to be kidding me, if anyone's biased its you, you've made a million threads about islam, you are fanatically anti-muslim, then you come out and accuse someone else of being biased, hahahha the pinnacle of irony.

'accept you're bias' hahahahahha oh brother. your pure hatred of anything islam prevents you from being able to take an objective view of the arab-israeli conflict.

disclaimer: i am not a fan of islam either  ;D

OK, you're attacking ME but not the argument I present? Ad hominem.
الاسلام هو شيطانية