Author Topic: reason why phil will always be 2nd at Mr. O  (Read 5245 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: reason why phil will always be 2nd at Mr. O
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2009, 04:33:47 AM »
what happened to team love ####

Team love is strictly heterosexual love.

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2009, 04:48:07 AM »
check out the superior width :o phil will look like a sideways-squashed up piece of shit next to vic ,
 phil's  "i'm taking a shit!!!! look at me!!! look at me!!!!  facial expressions will only make it worse

any updates on Vic Martinez? anybody?.........if indeed he's competing this year, he should come out and do the New york Pro, just so we can see what he has in store for the Olympia.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2009, 05:11:48 AM »

any updates on Vic Martinez? anybody?.........if indeed he's competing this year, he should come out and do the New york Pro, just so we can see what he has in store for the Olympia.

that makes no  sense for him.  he'll either be a hit or miss at the Arnold. Win it and he has momentum which doesnt make a difference since AMI WILL NOT allow Wolf, Vic or Green, no matter how good they look, to place ahead of Phil.  Only Dex and Jay can place ahead of him since they are both out the door after 2009.   
Oh...Monica!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2009, 05:14:20 AM »
that makes no  sense for him.  he'll either be a hit or miss at the Arnold. Win it and he has momentum which doesnt make a difference since AMI WILL NOT allow Wolf, Vic or Green, no matter how good they look, to place ahead of Phil.  Only Dex and Jay can place ahead of him since they are both out the door after 2009.   

What??

are you saying the Olympia judging is NOT based on objective criteria?? After all, the Weiders want BB to become an olympic discipline, right?  ::) ::)

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2009, 05:36:05 AM »
What??

are you saying the Olympia judging is NOT based on objective criteria?? After all, the Weiders want BB to become an olympic discipline, right?  ::) ::)

if ronnie can win as Moses...then Phil can do it as the doughnut boy...literately eating them on stage...as apart of his posing routine.

Oh...Monica!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2009, 05:40:12 AM »
if ronnie can win as Moses...then Phil can do it as the doughnut boy...literately eating them on stage...as apart of his posing routine.

lol!!

That Moses stuff was super low. After all, everyone knows Moses was white, like jesus.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: January 13, 2009, 12:17:43 PM »
check out the superior width :o phil will look like a sideways-squashed up piece of shit next to vic ,
 phil's  "i'm taking a shit!!!! look at me!!! look at me!!!!  facial expressions will only make it worse

Who says that Phil Heath will always be second?

People said that about Jay Cutler, with regards to his placing to Ronnie Coleman. Then, the 2006 Olympia arrived....enough said.

Then, there's the current Mr. Olympia, Dexter Jackson, whom few (if any) thought would win the title.

Yes, you could argue that Martinez at his best would always beat Heath at his best. But,

1) Heath is still quite young and his best days are likely still to come.

1) There's no guarantee that Victor Martinez will always be in peak condition (Cutler wasn't in tip-top shape in 2008, which allowed D. Jackson to pull the upset and beat him).

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 13, 2009, 12:36:52 PM »
Who says that Phil Heath will always be second?

People said that about Jay Cutler, with regards to his placing to Ronnie Coleman. Then, the 2006 Olympia arrived....enough said.

Then, there's the current Mr. Olympia, Dexter Jackson, whom few (if any) thought would win the title.

Yes, you could argue that Martinez at his best would always beat Heath at his best. But,

1) Heath is still quite young and his best days are likely still to come.

1) There's no guarantee that Victor Martinez will always be in peak condition (Cutler wasn't in tip-top shape in 2008, which allowed D. Jackson to pull the upset and beat him).

Good post!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #58 on: January 13, 2009, 12:49:33 PM »

AMI/Weider won't allow a Mr O to be beaten! Never gonna happen! A little black boy will never beat a big blond haired Mr O, never in a million years! Like Coach said, it's in Jay's Muscletech contract, "will win the O no matter what".  :D

It always politics, problem is it's sometimes hard to predict who's favored by politics currently.  :D

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #59 on: January 13, 2009, 01:18:20 PM »
What's with the color, are you gay or just overexcited?

;D ;D ;D

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: January 13, 2009, 10:11:43 PM »
Team love is strictly heterosexual love.

lol thats in the fine print eh

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #61 on: January 13, 2009, 10:20:10 PM »
lol thats in the fine print eh

Gotta always reads the fine print.....
No doubt about it...

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
  • The Eleventh Commandment
« Reply #62 on: January 14, 2009, 12:51:02 AM »

LOL

I was thinking the same thing with his facial expressions.
Phil doesnt hit his poses the best possible way, his chest is and overpowering arms detract from his body.

And he talks shit about everyone.

Just because he beat an expired Darrem Charles, and placed 3rd in an Olympia where the lineup isnt deep he thinks he will rule.

Reminds me of that Ben White fella.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: January 14, 2009, 01:12:09 AM »
Vic is a great guy,  the stuff he sold me is totally legit.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 14, 2009, 01:27:19 AM »
Vic is a great guy,  the stuff he sold me is totally legit.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D