Author Topic: what does percentages of bodyfat look like  (Read 20086 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: what does percentages of bodyfat look like
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2009, 09:41:32 PM »
Lay the crackpipe down, I said first and second pic. The dude put on decent amount of mass.
hahahaha....fuck... i thought you meant from fat pic to skinniest pic.. yeah,,,

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2009, 10:02:17 PM »
Is that man wearing uggs?

TEAM Nasser

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2009, 10:07:32 PM »

Quote from: jtsunami on August 09, 2008, 11:06:04 PM
Imaginary date with Rip :

I am trembling in my boots, I roll up to her place in my car, get out and have my 12 roses in one and and the other very sweaty in my pocket.  As I walk up to the door I can't help but tremble, I ring the doorbell.  She answers, oh ... my ... gosh GORGEOUS  Shocked  I can barely say a word, so I hand her my roses and we walk out the door to the car.

I open up the door for her and closes it very smoothly to not make her jump.  I wipe off the sweat on my forehead and make my way to the drivers side.  As we set off to the nicest restaurant I can find, we have some small talk about her day and how she is feeling.  We arrive at the restaurant, we have a space reserved outdoors for our date.  We sit down and the waiter comes over, I say get my the best bottle of wine you have waiter.

As we have a great dinner and even better conversation I cannot get over how beautiful she is.  We finish up and head on out after a great dinner.  As fitting, we goto the nicest jewelry store next.  I reserve the whole store just for us.  We go in and are greated by the front door man very nicely.  I say pick anything out you want.  She picks out a beautiful tennis bracelet and she puts it on.  As we walk out I can only think of kissing her at the end of the night  Huh

As I drive her back I am sweating again in my palms, what am I going to do, kiss her or will she turn her cheek.  We arrive, oh my gosh, the moment is here.  As I walk her to the door I decide I am going to go in for the kiss!  She says good night and I face towards her with holding both her hands and give her a peck on her lips, the rest is for further dates and romantic moments we have to come.  I can't wait to call her the next day, I am like a kid in a candy store, so excited!

jt

THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT  AND

BING BANG BOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2009, 10:15:54 PM »

It appears so, jt.
I have a very good pair of ugg boots that are almost knee height and extremely comfy and warm in winter.
No doubt about it...