Author Topic: Morning motivation  (Read 6070 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Morning motivation
« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2009, 08:17:38 AM »
lol at a big Black guy being some peoples motivation......how butch

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2009, 08:19:06 AM »
you're not honestly saying that oriental women are better looking than german women, are you DK? ::)

No doubt about it!

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2009, 08:21:15 AM »
No doubt about it!
she looks filipino, not oriental.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2009, 08:25:27 AM »
filpino's are great people but (for any asians out there) aren't they like the Puerto Rican's of the Asian race?

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2009, 08:27:34 AM »
she looks filipino, not oriental.
Thai Ladies.

rccs

• Getbig IV
  • Alma Matter!
« Reply #30 on: January 14, 2009, 08:30:22 AM »
what is wrong with german girls DK?  there are plenty of nice german girls.
it is selfish and self destructive to mix races, especially if you plan on having kids.
Good post!
S

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: January 14, 2009, 08:41:02 AM »
filpino's are great people but (for any asians out there) aren't they like the Puerto Rican's of the Asian race?
yes

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: January 14, 2009, 08:42:18 AM »

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2009, 09:50:51 AM »
she has like an inch of makeup on, thats very unnatractive
Im sure you like a mans ass with a big bullseye
p

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2009, 12:19:59 AM »
you're not honestly saying that oriental women are better looking than german women, are you DK? ::)

I take this over your blonde every day, but then the blonde doesn't look bad, it's just that i prefer the asian cultural background.

German girls have the wrong attitude, they drink too much, smoke, get fat when they turn 30 and they suntan too much what makes them look nasty after 35. They have no discipline and only think of themselves, then the next thing is money.

Japanese women are totally different. Very nice attitude.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2009, 12:24:34 AM »
If I married a German girl I'd make her always dress like this.

We'd be very happy until she tried some of that shiza stuff.
S

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2009, 12:27:04 AM »
If I married a German girl I'd make her always dress like this.

...if you married a german girl, she would tell you to go fuck yourself when you wanted her to dress like that. Then she would take your credit card and go shopping. Needless to say, YOU wouldn't have sex in a month.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2009, 12:28:46 AM »
...if you married a german girl, she would tell you to go fuck yourself when you wanted her to dress like that. Then she would take your credit card and go shopping. Needless to say, YOU wouldn't have sex in a month.

Were they always like that or is it a post Nazi Germany thing?
S

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2009, 12:41:23 AM »

It's a generation 68 thing.

Women in germany are brought up by feminist bitches that had to fight for everything. They are brought up in the believe that men are shit and that you have to use them to reach your goals. Trust me, i have met a lot of german girls.

The typical attitude is: If you hold the door open for them, you get hissed at because "i can do that myself, i'm not a weak woman" but if you tell them to change the flat tire themselves because "she is not a weak woman", you get the above mentioned.

German women are feminist bitches.

I think we can trust James Bond on this one as well. In the short Story "Quantum of Solace" (not in the movie) he states (in a conversation about flying from England to Jamaica:
"Oh I don't know. It would be fine to have a pretty girl always tucking you up and bringing you drinks and hot meals ans asking you if you had everything you wanted. And they're always smiling and wanting to please. If i don't marry an air hostess, there'll be nothing for it but marry a Japanese. They seem to have the right ideas too.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2009, 12:49:57 AM »
It's a generation 68 thing.

Women in germany are brought up by feminist bitches that had to fight for everything. They are brought up in the believe that men are shit and that you have to use them to reach your goals. Trust me, i have met a lot of german girls.

The typical attitude is: If you hold the door open for them, you get hissed at because "i can do that myself, i'm not a weak woman" but if you tell them to change the flat tire themselves because "she is not a weak woman", you get the above mentioned.

German women are feminist bitches.

I think we can trust James Bond on this one as well. In the short Story "Quantum of Solace" (not in the movie) he states (in a conversation about flying from England to Jamaica:
"Oh I don't know. It would be fine to have a pretty girl always tucking you up and bringing you drinks and hot meals ans asking you if you had everything you wanted. And they're always smiling and wanting to please. If i don't marry an air hostess, there'll be nothing for it but marry a Japanese. They seem to have the right ideas too.

You always post great information.
S

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2009, 12:51:11 AM »
You always post great information.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate it.  ;D

Always willing to prevent getbiggers from making big mistakes.

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2009, 05:01:51 AM »
the corrupting influence of der juden is to blame, germany has no honor or self respect now, they are a broken people.

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2009, 05:05:22 AM »

I take this over your blonde every day, but then the blonde doesn't look bad, it's just that i prefer the asian cultural background.

German girls have the wrong attitude, they drink too much, smoke, get fat when they turn 30 and they suntan too much what makes them look nasty after 35. They have no discipline and only think of themselves, then the next thing is money.

Japanese women are totally different. Very nice attitude.
there are plenty of nice german girls if you just look a little, you sound bitter.  like america, most girls suck there too, but that doesnt mean you have to fly to japan and mix races to get a decent girl.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2009, 05:08:42 AM »

I think that's an accurate assessment.

I'm in China right now and there is a breathtaking woman every few feet.

Japanese women are incredibly hot as well.

G

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2009, 05:10:22 AM »
I think that's an accurate assessment.

I'm in China right now and there is a breathtaking woman every few feet.

Japanese women are incredibly hot as well.

why are you in china?

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2009, 05:11:44 AM »
also, when you have 10,000 people per square meterit is easy to see a breathtaking woman every few feet

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2009, 05:13:13 AM »
there are plenty of nice german girls if you just look a little, you sound bitter.  like america, most girls suck there too, but that doesnt mean you have to fly to japan and mix races to get a decent girl.

STFU. I love my wife, and it's ridiculous to think you have to find a woman in your country. You know nothing about me, but let me tell you, no german woman could live my lifestyle with me.

I am buddhist, i work in Germany and Japan with Japanese and Germans, i love japanese food. 95% of german girls are femenist bitches, why search my whole life for a 50% woman when i found the perfect one for me.

You sound like a bitter slut that is angry because men tell her that asian women are better than western ones. Live with it and start giving decent blowjobs, that might help.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2009, 05:15:52 AM »
STFU. I love my wife, and it's ridiculous to think you have to find a woman in your country. You know nothing about me, but let me tell you, no german woman could live my lifestyle with me.

I am buddhist, i work in Germany and Japan with Japanese and Germans, i love japanese food. 95% of german girls are femenist bitches, why search my whole life for a 50% woman when i found the perfect one for me.

You sound like a bitter slut that is angry because men tell her that asian women are better than western ones. Live with it and start giving decent blowjobs, that might help.
:D :D :D

Yamalia

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2009, 05:19:19 AM »

buddhist? haha, ok richard gere.  Der Führer must be spinning in his grave.  how long have you been with your 'wife'?

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2009, 05:22:09 AM »
buddhist? haha, ok richard gere.  Der Führer must be spinning in his grave.  how long have you been with your 'wife'?

lol, you sound bitter.

:D :D :D

Sorry, i am not a celebrity like you are.