Author Topic: Palin = #1  (Read 3459 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Palin = #1
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2009, 06:24:29 AM »
hahaha seriously, i can understand if someone supported palin simply because they didn't like obama.  fair enough.

But to stand up and say "she's a smart person i want running my country"... or "She's the most qualified repub in 2012"

You don't see many intelligent people that would say that.

I dont know ONE person besides left wing libs that thought Biden would be qualified to ever be president.In fact,take a look at how many votes he got in the primary,a TOTAL looser.Yet,you voted for him for vice president.The man that thinks JOBS is a three letter word.Brilliant.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2009, 06:31:37 AM »
On the 50 MOST LOATHSOME PEOPLE IN AMERICA, 2008 list.

1. Sarah Palin

Charges: If you want to know why the rest of the world is scared of Americans, consider the fact that after two terms of disastrous rule by a small-minded ignoramus, 46% of us apparently thought the problem was that he wasn’t quite stupid enough. Palin’s unending emissions of baffling, evasive incoherence should have disqualified her for any position that involved a desk, let alone placing her one erratic heartbeat from the presidency. The press strained mightily to feign respect for her, praising a debate performance that involved no debate, calling her a “great speaker” when her only speech was primarily a litany of insults to city-dwellers, echoing bogus sexism charges when a male Palin would have been boiled alive for the Couric interview alone, and lionizing her as she used her baby as a Pro-life stage prop before crowds who cooed when they should have been hurling polonium-tipped javelins. In the end, Palin had the beneficial effect of splitting her party between her admirers and people who can read.

Exhibit A: Waving her embryo-loving credentials, in the form of her Down syndrome baby, at "But ultimately what the bailout does is help those who are concerned about the healthcare reform that is needed to help shore up our economy."

http://buffalobeast.com/134/50mostloathsome2008-full.html

In the top ten were also :

McCain #2
Hannity #3
Bush #4
Greenspan #5
Paulson #6
Cheney #7
Addington #8
Graham #9
Madoff #10

Sounds like a poll that the Repubs could finally dominate.

Wow,that sounds like a truly moderate poll.I wonder if a right wing blog did that would the results be slightly different.I am sure McCain would still be on the list.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2009, 06:38:44 AM »

How do you "act like an American" according to "The Coach", and who the fuck are you to define the terms?

You mean you don't have a link to the answer?
Y

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2009, 06:49:24 AM »
she's the top face of the republican party, coming out and whining about interviews done 4 months ago.

Yes, it's an intriguing story.  As someone who voted repub in 96, 00, and 04, then hit the libertarian button in 08, I have as much a right as anyone to be concerned about the future of my party.

I'd much prefer a more professional leader of the party.  not someone bickering "The world doesn't revolve around YOU, katie!"

Again I don' think u have much of a grasp of whats going on with the Republicans if u think Palin is the face of the party. She's done.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2009, 06:52:59 AM »
Again I don' think u have much of a grasp of whats going on with the Republicans if u think Palin is the face of the party. She's done.

Why are all the networks - even FOX - putting her on nonstop?

Ratings, sure... but what other repubs are we seeing?  A disgraced bush limping out of office?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2009, 06:57:43 AM »
Because she's whining, I guess thats news right now. Once Obama is in, she's gone.
L

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2009, 07:14:35 AM »
Wow,that sounds like a truly moderate poll.I wonder if a right wing blog did that would the results be slightly different.I am sure McCain would still be on the list.

Judging from the party voters who jumped ship it would be safe to assume that Palin would still be #1 on that list as well.  Unless of course you conducted the poll inside a Walmart, next to a church, in a town that had a zero record number of rapes.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2009, 07:16:33 AM »
according to "The Coach", and who the fuck are you to define the terms?

Next up he will be attempting to define traditional family and marriage values.  BWAHAHAHA

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2009, 07:25:39 AM »
Because she's whining, I guess thats news right now. Once Obama is in, she's gone.

a lot of repubs on the board love her.  'palin 2012' has come outta their mouths very seriously lately.  methinks there is that loyal 25% that think she's just plain dadburn awesome. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2009, 07:31:59 AM »
a lot of repubs on the board love her.  'palin 2012' has come outta their mouths very seriously lately.  methinks there is that loyal 25% that think she's just plain dadburn awesome. 

Same ones calling her the future of the GOP during the campaign.  If she is "the one", then GOP doesn't have "a future".

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2009, 07:45:51 AM »
i think your ignorant and believe what you want i.e. kennedy polls etc...Ive heard that term palin 2012 thrown around a lot as well but mainly and possibly exclusively by the more ignorant liberals on this board which you are one of.  ::)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2009, 08:10:52 AM »
a lot of repubs on the board love her.

I'm not sure about this one.  I think the feeling is that she is a very accomplished person, who was attacked at a historically ridiculous level.  That's why people rush to defend her.

Personally, I thought she was a completely transparent choice for VP, and I grew tired of her, but she's not the "dimwit" that those here would have you believe.

There's a difference between being stupid and not ready for prime time.

Y

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2009, 08:36:12 AM »
Nice unbiased ridiculous poll (and waste of a post).  So Palin is worse than Madoff, who stole 50 billion dollars of people's money.  Laughable. 
I am bored with the Palin issue...she's fine as an Alaskan gov but isn't qualified to run for pres or VP in 2012.  On the other hand, the treatment she received by the media and many on the left was quite unfair.  They don't like her because she is different than our high society liberals that dominate the media.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2009, 08:49:25 AM »
I am bored with the Palin issue...she's fine as an Alaskan gov but isn't qualified to run for pres or VP in 2012.  On the other hand, the treatment she received by the media and many on the left was quite unfair.

Yes, they were rough on her.

BUT

They knew she was unqualified and a fraud.  And they know mccain snuck her in at the last possible minute (introduced into spotlight from obscurity a scant 8 or 9 weeks before election day)

With a YEAR to evaluate her, most ppl would realize she was unprepared/underqualified to run the free world. 

With TWO MONTHS to give 4 interviews then a bunch of canned speeches, mccain really could have hidden her ignorance. 

Most VP selections, historically, went on many, many sunday AM talk shows, larry King, and everything else, to campaign for their ticket and sell themselves to america.

I said this before, and I'll say it again

Palin peaked that morning she was introduced (and she had a 64% approval rate with potential voters that Friday morning).

From there on, whether it was her answer "I read every newspaper, katie" or shooting moose, or 18 months experience, or firing brother-in-law, or shit job raising her dropout kids...

From there on, the voters were going to be picked off, one by one.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2009, 08:58:12 AM »
You need serious help.  You are 1000000000% obsessed with this woman.  Let it go dude, you are really humiliating yourself.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2009, 09:10:46 AM »
i miss my party being led by shrewd, experienced people.

bring back newt, jeb, and the other great minds.

rudy, palin, mccain, all second tier thinkers, let's be honest here.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2009, 09:11:07 AM »

I don't agree with these comments by some of these morally challenged liberals.

I'm of the belief that when republicans or conservatives makes an assumption that she is the future of the GOP, they are not clarifying themselves properly.
What I think they are subconsciously saying is that her value system is what the future of the GOP should be.  Not neccesarily her alone.

When McCain picked her it lit a fire in the strong conservative base and it’s scaring the hell of the dem’s and lib’s.  To prove that point just look at the names she’s been called just in this thread alone!   
Far be it for me to defend anyone who may actually believe she is the future.  This is just my opinion.

W

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2009, 09:15:40 AM »
her value system is what the future of the GOP should be.  Not neccesarily her alone.

fair assessment... but you have to think about it...

She advocates complete abstinence until marriage, zero abortion rights, and a lot of other far-right things.

What % of americans like that point of view?  What % of Americans believe in abstinence?

I'm all for locking up criminals and flushing welfare, but let's be honest, you can't stop teenagers form having sex.  palin's methods didn't work at home - her daughter is with second* child and she's not even 18 yet?  Dropped out over a year ago, just as the older son did (join military or go to jail for vandalizing that school bus!)

Palin's extreme ways didn't work.  While I agree the repub party needs an identity, I don't see extremism as it.  Ron paul and fiscal responsibility & end to nationbulding SHOULD be the message we're leaning toward in the repub party.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2009, 09:16:30 AM »

They knew she was unqualified and a fraud. 

How is she a fraud??

She's obviously has more purpose in life than you.

W

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2009, 09:17:57 AM »
fiscal responsibility & end to nationbulding SHOULD be the message we're leaning toward in the repub party.

Agree 100% with this.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2009, 09:20:30 AM »
i miss my party being led by shrewd, experienced people.

bring back newt, jeb, and the other great minds.

rudy, palin, mccain, all second tier thinkers, let's be honest here.

Jeb??????????  Open Borders no drilling off of Florida?????????

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2009, 09:22:41 AM »
Agree 100% with this.

Hopefully Newt and the other brains of the party will as well.

The repub party isn't about "Race to drill up oil".
It's not about making our kids drop out of 10th grade to have 2 kids.
It's not about giving speeches on great parenting while our daughter's myspace has pics of 40 Crown Royale bags pinned to the wall, a sign to anyone with a brain this child is consuming a lot of liquor.
It's not about giving 2 trillion to banks with a secret use for it, however they choose.

It's about being smart with our nation's money.  I tell ya, if there is ONE American starving to death in USA while we're sending $3 bil a week to iraq to feed/protect some dick I never met who hates us anyway... that doesn't make sense to me.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2009, 09:26:27 AM »
Newt was neutered for lack of a better term by the two party cartel who stays in DC.

The best finances we ever had in this country in recent memory was when he ran the congress and clinton was president. 

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2009, 09:29:16 AM »
Newt was neutered for lack of a better term by the two party cartel who stays in DC.

The best finances we ever had in this country in recent memory was when he ran the congress and clinton was president. 

Can't disagree with that... The fiscally responsible congress kept a left leaning person in check and it worked out for everyone.

The problem has been that the past 8 years has seen more spending from both parties and it's just fucked up everything.

I hate them both.

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2009, 09:33:45 AM »
fair assessment... but you have to think about it...

She advocates complete abstinence until marriage, zero abortion rights, and a lot of other far-right things.

What % of americans like that point of view?  What % of Americans believe in abstinence?

I'm all for locking up criminals and flushing welfare, but let's be honest, you can't stop teenagers form having sex.  palin's methods didn't work at home - her daughter is with second* child and she's not even 18 yet?  Dropped out over a year ago, just as the older son did (join military or go to jail for vandalizing that school bus!)

Palin's extreme ways didn't work.  While I agree the repub party needs an identity, I don't see extremism as it.  Ron paul and fiscal responsibility & end to nationbulding SHOULD be the message we're leaning toward in the repub party.

You sound like the moderate repubs in congress.  Get a backbone.  Stand up for something you spinless jelly fish.

And criminals keep stealing, murdering, and raping.  So why don't we just stop making them crimes.  Just because you can't stop something doesn't mean you condone it. 
Yes I know it sounds ancient, but you must tell a child that something is wrong, that they shouldn't do it.

What % of Americans has that view??  They're called conservatives.
W