Author Topic: Religions  (Read 7969 times)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
Re: Religions
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2009, 08:32:49 PM »

and a little thing for my friend benz  ;D

Epic inability to express oneself and turning to youtube to do so

ASJChaotic

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2009, 08:32:52 PM »
AXA, save this sort of talk for your community college philosophy class.  This is getbig, home of bodybuilding and vulgarity.

did I hurt your feelings that badly Relentless? you seem to be very Restless, following me around like a puppy

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2009, 08:33:35 PM »
My god is doing 8-10 in Folsom. Some dude cut him off in traffic, so my god stabbed him in the neck. That's the way it goes sometimes.
a

ASJChaotic

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2009, 08:34:26 PM »
Epic inability to express oneself and turning to youtube to do so

a picture is worth a thousand words

a video is worth 10 million

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2009, 08:34:37 PM »
My god is doing 8-10 in Folsom. Some dude cut him off in traffic, so my god stabbed him in the neck. That's the way it goes sometimes.

Yeh, god (  ::) ) tends to do things like that pretty often

ASJChaotic

« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2009, 08:35:18 PM »

your grandma is one tough gal god  ;D

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2009, 08:35:53 PM »
a picture is worth a thousand words

a video is worth 10 million

Feeble attempt at sounding profound...

ASJChaotic

« Reply #32 on: January 15, 2009, 08:37:28 PM »

you didn't even watch the videos, so  ::)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #33 on: January 15, 2009, 08:38:14 PM »

Yet again...

AN EPIC FAIL BY AXA.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #34 on: January 15, 2009, 08:38:37 PM »

your grandma is one tough gal god  ;D

;D
a

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 15, 2009, 08:39:01 PM »
did I hurt your feelings that badly Relentless? you seem to be very Restless, following me around like a puppy

I love bitch-slapping you all over getbig, AXA!  You're an easy target.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #36 on: January 15, 2009, 08:42:16 PM »

hahahahahahahahahaha

no, you follow me around every where like a puppy because you need my attention

i own your mind fag

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2009, 08:43:54 PM »
you didn't even watch the videos, so  ::)

Oh, you fell right into that one.

Yeh, I didn't feel it was worth me wasting my time watching videos posted by some schmoe who couldn't articulate his own point of view.

I'll cut to the chase. I don't come on to this board trying to make some huge revelation that I have concluded there is no god and therefore I'm an atheist and the best way to live is morally. Therefore I don't see why you should feel any achievement in posting how you have concluded that there is a god, but religion is a bad idea and we should all live morally. You seriously think this is some sort of revelation? Seriously, come on man.

philborg

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: January 15, 2009, 08:44:30 PM »
AXA, who/what created god?

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: January 15, 2009, 08:44:47 PM »

I agree, he has been slapped around a lot lately. I think he should quiet down for a while  :-\

ASJChaotic

« Reply #40 on: January 15, 2009, 08:47:00 PM »
Oh, you fell right into that one.

Yeh, I didn't feel it was worth me wasting my time watching videos posted by some schmoe who couldn't articulate his own point of view.

I'll cut to the chase. I don't come on to this board trying to make some huge revelation that I have concluded there is no god and therefore I'm an atheist and the best way to live is morally. Therefore I don't see why you should feel any achievement in posting how you have concluded that there is a god, but religion is a bad idea and we should all live morally. You seriously think this is some sort of revelation? Seriously, come on man.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::)

----------------------------------

nobody created god, god always existed
any other questions?  :)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: January 15, 2009, 08:49:37 PM »
  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ::)

----------------------------------

nobody created god, god always existed
any other questions?  :)

Your total lack of coherent response to my replies justifies my point. Thank you  :)

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2009, 08:50:17 PM »
Also, mods, could you move this crappy thread to the religion board. Thanks!  ;)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #43 on: January 15, 2009, 08:51:22 PM »
Also, mods, could you move this crappy thread to the religion board. Thanks!  ;)

you're my bitch  :-*

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 15, 2009, 08:58:20 PM »
I agree, he has been slapped around a lot lately. I think he should quiet down for a while  :-\

You would think so, but he'll continue spouting endless drivel.  As I said before, he doesn't have an IQ capable of comprehending anything other than rudimentary subjects.  Unfortunately, we often see him struggle with the simplest ideas.

Translation: AXA is one dumb sonofabitch. 

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: January 15, 2009, 09:00:25 PM »
you're my bitch  :-*

;D Oh, here comes the "I own you, you're my bitch" phrase. It's unfortunate how easily you give in  ;)

Good luck with your novel new god theory. I'll leave you to your own devices now... But surely seeing as I'm you're bitch I'll only come back to this thread and succumb to your words of "wisdom"  ::)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #46 on: January 15, 2009, 09:01:47 PM »
You would think so, but he'll continue spouting endless drivel.  As I said before, he doesn't have an IQ capable of comprehending anything other than rudimentary subjects.  Unfortunately, we often see him struggle with the simplest ideas.

Translation: AXA is one dumb sonofabitch. 

translation: I own space inside your head

join the wagon, i think there is some room in the back, right by this man

nodeal

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 15, 2009, 09:13:50 PM »
AXA i agree with you that most organized religion is bullshit and as far as a god existing...

i try to keep my mind open and humble about this. i would like to think theres a higher power propelling what we call life. i dont know about you but i dont believe in the typical god that everyone talks and thinks about when hearing the word. i just think there might be some type of higher power but i have no way of comprehending what that power might be and how it works so i just keep an open mind to the existence or nonexistence of god or a "higher power" or whatever. but i do think most organized religion is complete bullshit especially christianity. theres definitely no heaven or hell with deceased people looking down on you, no resurrection, no creation of earth in 7 days thousand of years ago. nah none of that. fuck that bullshit. and fuck terrorists.

ASJChaotic

« Reply #48 on: January 15, 2009, 09:16:54 PM »
AXA i agree with you that most organized religion is bullshit and as far as a god existing...

i try to keep my mind open and humble about this. i would like to think theres a higher power propelling what we call life. i dont know about you but i dont believe in the typical god that everyone talks and thinks about when hearing the word. i just think there might be some type of higher power but i have no way of comprehending what that power might be and how it works so i just keep an open mind to the existence or nonexistence of god or a "higher power" or whatever. but i do think most organized religion is complete bullshit especially christianity. theres definitely no heaven or hell with deceased people looking down on you, no resurrection, no creation of earth in 7 days thousand of years ago. nah none of that. fuck that bullshit. and fuck terrorists.

it would be awesome if there was an after life, would it not?  :(

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #49 on: January 15, 2009, 09:22:52 PM »
God is a being made up by people to try and rationalize their existence. God is a simplistic explanation for some of life's deepest questions.