Author Topic: Ausstralian 2009 - Is Lee Priest in the show???  (Read 13477 times)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Re: Aussie Pro: Is Lee Priest in the show???
« Reply #125 on: January 22, 2009, 07:46:32 PM »
Do you know anyone in Canberra, Lee?

Apparently 'ol Hanky lives in Canberra...

John Howard has been at loose ends for awhile now.  Hmmmmmmmm.

Welcome back Lee.  Hope the doc has some good news for you next week.

PS - Stay off the sex board.  ;D

Honour

• Getbig IV
  • She's with me!
« Reply #126 on: January 22, 2009, 11:39:37 PM »
Welcome back LEE and goodluck with the comeback :D. Ignore any hate (not that we have to tell you that ;D ) you know we are all hoping you can make the show, but even if your not good to go we still luv ya down here in AU mate 8).

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: January 23, 2009, 05:17:50 AM »
Lee is going to dry-rape Hank.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: January 23, 2009, 06:33:04 AM »
Welcome back, Lee!

spinnis

« Reply #129 on: January 23, 2009, 06:46:46 AM »
That's not Lee priest

;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #130 on: January 23, 2009, 10:54:15 AM »
That's not Lee priest

;D

it's definitely him, the all caps posts are proof enough :)

E
E

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #131 on: January 23, 2009, 11:10:55 AM »
The return of Lee Priest!!!!

This site just got 500% better.  I might start posting on here again.

Welcome back Lee, hope to see you on here some more and good luck for your show.

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: January 23, 2009, 05:54:22 PM »
Tony, why the belligerence?

Why the smokescreen?  Hmmmmm.

Your nasty and bitter rebuttles speak volumes!

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #133 on: January 24, 2009, 02:32:55 AM »

Awesome comeback mate, you must have busted a nut, your gimmick has just about dried up. You are lame, lonely and disliked.

Just give up ....... living

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #134 on: January 24, 2009, 02:43:41 AM »
Awesome comeback mate, you must have busted a nut, your gimmick has just about dried up. You are lame, lonely and disliked.

Just give up ....... living

HA
HAHAHHAHHHA

Mons Venus

« Reply #135 on: January 24, 2009, 01:27:47 PM »

Give it up!  ::)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: January 26, 2009, 10:02:21 AM »

Lee Priest at the Australian Pro will do quite well, perhaps even win it, and then compete in the Olympia. 

Can Lee Priest be a positive role model now?   It will be interesting.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Ausstralian 2009 - Is Lee Priest in the show???
« Reply #137 on: January 28, 2009, 03:06:49 AM »
I have been to the Aussie Pro Show for the last four years with the exception of the show held in the Gold Coast, I personally travel to Tonys Gym each year to purchase the tickets and I have always found Tony to be genuinely passionate about the sport and a very friendly and honest man.  I have always enjoyed the show regardless of who is competing, Lee isn't the only drawcard at this show.  In the past Tony has attracted to Australia bodybuilders such as legends like Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, Vince Taylor, Melvin Anthony, Chris Cormier, Markus Ruhl & Dennis James. I loathe and detest Hank Wood and it is people such as this, that, amongst other things, has finally triggered a lack of interest for me in the sport of bodybuilding.  The only people who find Hank funny or entertaining are pimply faced idiotic young men (18-25).  It is unfortunate that Hank is such a Coward and incapable of speaking his so called truth to peoples faces.  Good Luck with your show this year Tony and all going well I shall be there
V

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #138 on: January 28, 2009, 03:09:11 AM »
I have been to the Aussie Pro Show for the last four years with the exception of the show held in the Gold Coast, I personally travel to Tonys Gym each year to purchase the tickets and I have always found Tony to be genuinely passionate about the sport and a very friendly and honest man.  I have always enjoyed the show regardless of who is competing, Lee isn't the only drawcard at this show.  In the past Tony has attracted to Australia bodybuilders such as legends like Ronnie Coleman, Jay Cutler, Dexter Jackson, Vince Taylor, Melvin Anthony, Chris Cormier, Markus Ruhl & Dennis James. I loathe and detest Hank Wood and it is people such as this, that, amongst other things, has finally triggered a lack of interest for me in the sport of bodybuilding.  The only people who find Hank funny or entertaining are pimply faced idiotic young men (18-25).  It is unfortunate that Hank is such a Coward and incapable of speaking his so called truth to peoples faces.  Good Luck with your show this year Tony and all going well I shall be there

You will be happy to hear that Hank Wood is now in Time Out.....and will be for a VERY long time...
No doubt about it...

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #139 on: January 28, 2009, 04:32:59 PM »
Priest would know now about his condition as he went to Doctor on 28th.So now instead of putting people in TIMEOUT Answer the question. :-\

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #140 on: January 28, 2009, 04:59:39 PM »

Thank you, people like you make it worthwhile.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: January 28, 2009, 05:13:32 PM »
It's Good to see Lee back on the board now he will win the Australian show and get a Massive 10k.Awesome. :-\

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: January 28, 2009, 05:15:47 PM »
It's Good to see Lee back on the board now he will win the Australian show and get a Massive 10k.Awesome. :-\
dont worry, he's earning enough doing g4p, lifting,racing,  injecting,  eating, watching tv etc...

AVBG

« Reply #143 on: January 28, 2009, 05:18:26 PM »
As part of a GP circuit.. $10k is good money, if you're going to be in shape-why not?.. a trip to Australia in March for a potential Olympia qualification is awesome.

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #144 on: January 28, 2009, 05:21:16 PM »
10k is about what they make for being 100th in Tennis.Yes it is very Good Money if your Fucking BROKE. :-\

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #145 on: January 28, 2009, 05:22:12 PM »
10k is about what they make for being 100th in Tennis.Yes it is very Good Money if your Fucking BROKE. :-\
how much is "good money" to you, "the godfather"?

Miss Karen

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #146 on: January 28, 2009, 05:24:03 PM »
250k Dave seems OK but FFS 10K . :-\

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #147 on: January 28, 2009, 06:04:27 PM »
As part of a GP circuit.. $10k is good money, if you're going to be in shape-why not?.. a trip to Australia in March for a potential Olympia qualification is awesome.
the plane's ticket to go there then comeback is 10k  ::)

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #148 on: January 28, 2009, 06:16:56 PM »

You need something new to bitch about.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #149 on: January 28, 2009, 08:20:20 PM »

If it's that small to you personally, please do feel free to send me $10k by paypal then  :D

It's not a kings ransom no, but it is not easy to promote a pro show, very costly - let alone for someone like Tony promoting one so far away. He does a good job and is highly thought of by many.