Author Topic: Patrick Arnold and Ergopharm raided - stories  (Read 14475 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Patrick Arnold and Ergopharm raided - stories
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2009, 09:39:06 AM »
Vince one thing Patrick Arnold is, he is a very good chemist.He wants to make chemical compounds that work.The problem is the FDA, bans everything we create that does work.Vince if it wasnt for guys like Patrick Arnold pushing the envelope, we wouldnt half the pro hormones we have today.What do you want people to use Bee Pollen, Smilax, Saparilla Root??????? None of the shi$# works.People want a natural alaternative to steroids, and thats what Patrick Arnold creates

I never said he wasn't a good chemist, I know his Andro Spray he had worked great for me.  However, he goes out and post everything that he's doing right on the internet, in discussion boards, etc.

The Feds is a big giant telescope that is pointed straight at him 24/7 so he really needs to keep his typing hands closed and his mouth shut if he manages to get out of this one.  Those lawyer fees have to be eating him up and I know that he doesn't have much money left after legal fees and etc. 
A

ASJChaotic

Re: Document Warrant Served on Patrick Arnold and Ergopharm
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2009, 10:01:09 AM »
I know for a FACT Patrick Arnold was back to his old games.  I know this because when I had access to the MD Administrators Forum and then to Dave P`s account, I read all of their exchanges and PM`s when Arnold and he were on house arrest.  They were discussing where and how to move what product next.  There was enough info to sink both of them for a long time.

Personally I think they should be left alone.  All Drugs should be legalized.

so you were the True Adonis on there as well
I knew there could have not been 2 TAs raising hell every where  ;D

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2009, 10:04:17 AM »
I know for a FACT Patrick Arnold was back to his old games.  I know this because when I had access to the MD Administrators Forum and then to Dave P`s account, I read all of their exchanges and PM`s when Arnold and he were on house arrest.  They were discussing where and how to move what product next.  There was enough info to sink both of them for a long time.

YOU COULD BE ON TO SOMETHING...... IF YOU RIGHT CLICK AND GO TO VIEW IMAGE U CAN SEE IT BETTER

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2009, 10:52:36 AM »

you are a liar.
175lbs by 31st July

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2009, 12:22:26 PM »

I'M NOT YELLING I JUST LIKE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS WILLY......  WELL WHY DON'T YOU AND GREG ZULAK GET RELEVANT AGAIN IN THE INDUSTRY OR GIVE THE ALLUSION YOU ARE THEN COME UP WITH SOME OFF THE WALL BS STORY AND PUT IN MUSCLEMAG

AR - if you have a personal issue with Will bring it to him, not on a public forum, where are your ethics man?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2009, 02:51:44 PM »
WELL THANK YOU CONDOLEEZZA RICE...... HE'S NOT DENYING ALL THE FALSE CRAP HIM AND GREG ZULAK MADE UP IN THE 90'S.

AR - if you have a personal issue with Will bring it to him, not on a public forum, where are your ethics man?

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Re: More on Patrick Arnold and Ergopharm being raided
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2009, 03:02:48 PM »
BY anthonyrobertsonline

If you were one of the mere 50 people who was reading my blog just after 6pm EST yesterday, you were among the first people in the country to learn that Patrick Arnold had his facilities raided. Either Baseball Prospectus or Yahoo!Sports had the story right after me, Dr. Stevens of SteroidsLive was on board very quickly, and the New York Times soon followed. All of those links represent some serious sports journalists doing what they do best, and they’re all great reads.

One of the things that I’ve always loved about the blogosphere is that it is co-operative and not competitive.

Today I’m going to try to flesh out some other details of the story that I didn’t cover yesterday. I think I’ve exhausted the resources of my pal in Boston, but I can still provide a substantial amount of additional information that can be of use to everybody.

Patrick ArnoldThe rumor at this point is that the DEA is attempting to find out whether Patrick Arnold has been spiking his supplements with anything. Allegedly they’re looking for documents or other proof that he’s gotten his hands on some of the materials necessary to spike his 6-OXO with androstenedione or something similar (naturally this is because Major League Baseball is claiming J.C. Romero tested positive for this substance). I’m not sure of the legal status of 6-OXO, but this study conducted in Belgium calls 6-OXO an anabolic steroid, and this study reveals that taking Androstenedione (androst-4-ene-3,17-dione) will result in a urinary metabolite of 6a-OH-androstenedione - and that 6-OXO (androst-4-ene-3,6,17-trione) will actually produce this same metabolite .

So even though you’d test positive by taking 6-OXO, the government may be wanting to check if Patrick is spiking it with andro. This would actually make sense, in a weird way…you’d test positive for Andro even by taking the unspiked product - therefore if Patrick added some Andro into it (illegally), nobody would ever know from a doping test.

Proviant Technologies, Inc.
The other question I’ve been getting is whether or not Proviant Technologies (the company that formerly owned Ergopharm) was also raided. The answer here is logically going to be yes…I’m reasonably sure that Proviant Technologies (formerly known as LPJ Research, and co-owned by Patrick Arnold and Ramlakhan Boodram) was raided also. Proviant lists a P.O. Box as their address, but on the Ergopharm website it is revealed that Proviant/Ergopharm share the same physical address. It is highly likely that the search warrant covered both companies, as they are under the same roof.

Hot Stuff BottleI should note that spiking supplements is nothing new to the nutritional industry. Commonly, nutritional companies will add an unlisted (and often illegal) ingredient to their first batch of a given product. The rumor in the industry has always been that Hot Stuff was spiked with methyltestosterone. Personally I always thought it was spiked with Dianabol. Remember, I’ve had 4 nutritional supplements produced with my name on them, and I know a bit about this industry. Spiking a first batch is very common. You get people to buy it, it gives them great results, and they keep buying it even after you drop the secret ingredient.

RorschachI don’t personally know Patrick (I may have corresponded with him once or twice a couple of years ago), and I certainly don’t know much about his ethics or morals. But I can tell you that more than one person in the supplement industry has heard him say that he’s broke (ErgoPharm had less than $1m in sales last year), and the conjecture is that one spiked batch might be a possibility to boost sales. This isn’t my conjecture, as I wouldn’t presume to know him per se, but it’s a concern that has been voiced by more than one person in the industry. This would ironic, as Patrick has acted as a self-appointed (annointed?) watchman for the supplement industry over the past few years (which in itself is quite a conflict of interest, as it’s the industry he earns his living from).

Of course, I don’t know for sure that the government is looking for evidence of spiking supplements - but it’s a very solid bet at this point. If I get any additional information, I’ll drop it like it’s hot, right into my blog.

anthony roberts is a fucking moron.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2009, 10:43:19 PM »

MAN I USED TO TAKE 5 CAPSULES A DAY

Supplement Name: ERGOPHARM 1-AD

ABOUT ERGOPHARM 1-AD:
THe Ergopharm 1-AD compound is truly unique amongst other prohormones in a variety of ways. Let’s look specifically at Ergopharm 1-AD and what it does. You probably are familiar with the “Andro” prohormones, and the “Norandro” prohormones. The former convert to testosterone and the latter to 19-nortestosterone. 1-AD, however, does not fit into either of those categories. That is because Ergopharm 1-AD converts to a relatively unheard of hormone called 1-testosterone. 1-testosterone is what is known as a “double bond isomer” of testosterone. This means that your chances of getting gynecomastia (breasts) from Ergopharm 1-AD is essentially zero, and that water retention side effects are vastly reduced compared to other prohormones. Ergopharm 1-AD is the ultimate in Prohormones!

Ergopharm 1-AD will add pounds of lean hard muscle to your frame with little to no side effects associated with drug usage. It's not banned, and it's not illegal. 1-AD is the future of prohormone supplementation.

For best results while using Ergopharm 1-AD you need to follow a good mass building diet and training program. Ergopharm 1-AD will provide the hormones to make it happen, it's up to you to provide the stimulus and the fuel to ensure that it does. Get the best possible results from 1-AD, exercise and eat right - the results you'll receive will amaze you.

ERGOPHARM 1-AD BENEFITS:
* High oral activity from Ergopharm 1-AD, conversion to a hormone 700% more potent than testosterone,
* Absolutely NO aromatization to estrogens natural and safe! There can be no argument that Ergopharm 1-AD is the ultimate prohormone!

ERGOPHARM 1-AD DIRECTIONS:
Ergopharm 1-AD is for Oral Use Only. As A Dietary Supplement, Take 1-2 Ergopharm 1-AD Capsules 3 Times Daily With Food. Do Not Break Open Ergopharm 1-AD Capsules. Do Not Exceed Recommended Ergopharm 1-AD Dosage.

ERGOPHARM 1-AD NOTES:
Consult with your physician before using Ergopharm 1-AD. Do not take Ergopharm 1-AD if you have prostate hypertrophy. Ergopharm 1-AD is not recommended for persons under the age of 18. Keep Ergopharm 1-AD out of reach of children.

ERGOPHARM 1-AD BACKGROUND:
Let's put it all together and see what 1-AD has to offer:
# High oral activity with Ergopharm 1-AD
# Ergopharm 1-AD's conversion to a hormone 700% more potent than testosterone
# Ergopharm 1-AD has absolutely NO aromatization to estrogens
# Ergopharm 1-AD is natural and safe

There can be no argument that Ergopharm 1-AD is the ultimate prohormone. Believe us, there simply are no natural compounds out there that can come close to what 1-AD does, so don’t even bother looking.

ERGOPHARM 1-AD INGREDIENTS:
1-androstene-3beta,17beta-diol...100mg. Other Ergopharm 1-AD ingredients: micro crystalline cellulose.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2009, 09:42:47 AM »

I never said he wasn't a good chemist, I know his Andro Spray he had worked great for me.  However, he goes out and post everything that he's doing right on the internet, in discussion boards, etc.

The Feds is a big giant telescope that is pointed straight at him 24/7 so he really needs to keep his typing hands closed and his mouth shut if he manages to get out of this one.  Those lawyer fees have to be eating him up and I know that he doesn't have much money left after legal fees and etc. 
Vince nothing worked well for you.  Stay off this thread and quit acting like you know something inside about what Patrick does.   Your just a confused cocksmoking brother

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2009, 10:20:03 AM »
Vince nothing worked well for you.  Stay off this thread and quit acting like you know something inside about what Patrick does.   Your just a confused cocksmoking brother

Who are you to even address me, junior????  Go find your momma
A

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2009, 02:27:29 PM »

Who are you to even address me, junior????  Go find your momma

BING BANG BOOM

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2009, 02:36:32 PM »

YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR WRONG MY PERSONAL ISSIUE WITH WILL IS THAT HE IS A BULLSHIT ARTIST.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2009, 03:11:42 PM »

I'M NOT YELLING I JUST LIKE TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS WILLY......  WELL WHY DON'T YOU AND GREG ZULAK GET RELEVANT AGAIN IN THE INDUSTRY OR GIVE THE ALLUSION YOU ARE THEN COME UP WITH SOME OFF THE WALL BS STORY AND PUT IN MUSCLEMAG

wolfy can you elaborate on this story?
175lbs by 31st July

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2009, 04:01:02 PM »
He was never a "Balco chemist." Poor fact checking and or poor use of English. Just more athletes attempting to throw PA under the bus vs take the hit for their own drug use. The "I used tainted supplements and didn't know" excuse it getting really old.

Exactly.

PA is not stupid enough to spike supplements with a controlled substance after he just got out of hot water. It makes NO sense economically and cross-contamination is also out. Its just incredibly stupid to think this shit even still happens. No company is going to try this these days.  It's idiots on the internet and urban legend that keeps it going. Then you have depserate athletes blaiming anything they can.

They made an example out of PA the first time.  He simply advised/created a designer steroid for BALCO.  It's not like he co-founded BALCO to make money breaking the law.  He was doing the same thing many supplement companies are still doing this very day. He probably regrets the day he ever did work for BALCO. He's been breaking new ground his whole career (Andro). He did again with THG.  It's not like he was Bond's drug dealer. The entire thing was just really silly and I felt sorry for him. For example, PheraPlex was basically DMT and structurally almost the same thing Bonds was taking (THG, the clear) at one point. It was being sold legally (and still is under various names) all over the country for years and was at the same time the DEA and Media were fucking with PA's life. It was hilarious to me that the nation was captivated with Bonds and Balco but equivalent compounds were being sold on shelves of supplements stores and online. There are still tons of companies legally selling designer steroids like DMT and THG right now. They arent being chastised by media and DEA? PA could have easily made tons selling numerous types of designer pro-hormones legally under his ErgoPharm brand but he never did. That shows PA's true character. PA is not the boogieman he was made out to be by media. He's not some mad scientist selling steroids to athletes and corrupting competition with test evading substances. But that definitely made a juicy story.  He simply happens to be one of the leading experts in this area. Now, athletes (and their lawyers) are wising up and realizing that pointing the finger at a supplement company owned by a guy who was crucified in the media as a steroid designer might actually work. Sadly, it appears the DEA is that stupid. PA is probably already on their shit list as well. PA is not dumb enough to get in trouble again with this. He knows hes going to be watched forever now.

As for TA's claims of seeing activity in PA and DP's private messages relating to selling designer steroids, who knows. I'm not sure I believe TA and its very surprising that PA would be conversing with DP about a new designer steroid that he wanted to put out. Everyone knows that forum PM and inbox systems are not that secure. I find it hard to believe. He would call DP or use encrypted email.  Even then, its unlikely as he knows hes a marked man. I really don't know why TA would make up such a outlandish story though either. It SO outlandish that it almost makes it seem more true. Surely TA wouldn't be dumb enough to make up a story like that and expect it to sound believable?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2009, 06:27:40 PM »
Exactly.

PA is not stupid enough to spike supplements with a controlled substance after he just got out of hot water. It makes NO sense economically and cross-contamination is also out. Its just incredibly stupid to think this shit even still happens. No company is going to try this these days.  It's idiots on the internet and urban legend that keeps it going. Then you have depserate athletes blaiming anything they can.

They made an example out of PA the first time.  He simply advised/created a designer steroid for BALCO.  It's not like he co-founded BALCO to make money breaking the law.  He was doing the same thing many supplement companies are still doing this very day. He probably regrets the day he ever did work for BALCO. He's been breaking new ground his whole career (Andro). He did again with THG.  It's not like he was Bond's drug dealer. The entire thing was just really silly and I felt sorry for him. For example, PheraPlex was basically DMT and structurally almost the same thing Bonds was taking (THG, the clear) at one point. It was being sold legally (and still is under various names) all over the country for years and was at the same time the DEA and Media were fucking with PA's life. It was hilarious to me that the nation was captivated with Bonds and Balco but equivalent compounds were being sold on shelves of supplements stores and online. There are still tons of companies legally selling designer steroids like DMT and THG right now. They arent being chastised by media and DEA? PA could have easily made tons selling numerous types of designer pro-hormones legally under his ErgoPharm brand but he never did. That shows PA's true character. PA is not the boogieman he was made out to be by media. He's not some mad scientist selling steroids to athletes and corrupting competition with test evading substances. But that definitely made a juicy story.  He simply happens to be one of the leading experts in this area. Now, athletes (and their lawyers) are wising up and realizing that pointing the finger at a supplement company owned by a guy who was crucified in the media as a steroid designer might actually work. Sadly, it appears the DEA is that stupid. PA is probably already on their shit list as well. PA is not dumb enough to get in trouble again with this. He knows hes going to be watched forever now.

As for TA's claims of seeing activity in PA and DP's private messages relating to selling designer steroids, who knows. I'm not sure I believe TA and its very surprising that PA would be conversing with DP about a new designer steroid that he wanted to put out. Everyone knows that forum PM and inbox systems are not that secure. I find it hard to believe. He would call DP or use encrypted email.  Even then, its unlikely as he knows hes a marked man. I really don't know why TA would make up such a outlandish story though either. It SO outlandish that it almost makes it seem more true. Surely TA wouldn't be dumb enough to make up a story like that and expect it to sound believable?

I screen captured a lot of the things and saved them to disk.  I will see if I can`t get some stuff up for you.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2009, 06:32:02 PM »
Another funny PM exchange I read was between Gregg Valentino and Dave.  Gregg PMed Dave asking what could his 13 year old nephew take to get bigger and what kind of GH dose should he be on.  Dave then freely gave dosage advice to Gregg for his 13 year old relative.

On Dave`s Myspace, he would get a TON of requests for steroid advice and surprisingly most was from Women, Figure and and Bodybuilders.  He would freely give out this advice.  I still have some of that stuff saved too.  Sad but true.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2009, 06:35:57 PM »
Another funny PM exchange I read was between Gregg Valentino and Dave.  Gregg PMed Dave asking what could his 13 year old nephew take to get bigger and what kind of GH dose should he be on.  Dave then freely gave dosage advice to Gregg for his 13 year old relative.

On Dave`s Myspace, he would get a TON of requests for steroid advice and surprisingly most was from Women, Figure and and Bodybuilders.  He would freely give out this advice.  I still have some of that stuff saved too.  Sad but true.

Let's see it. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2009, 06:36:32 PM »
MAN I USED TO TAKE 5 CAPSULES A DAY

Supplement Name: ERGOPHARM 1-AD

ABOUT ERGOPHARM 1-AD:
THe Ergopharm 1-AD compound is truly unique amongst other prohormones in a variety of ways. Let’s look specifically at Ergopharm 1-AD and what it does. You probably are familiar with the “Andro” prohormones, and the “Norandro” prohormones. The former convert to testosterone and the latter to 19-nortestosterone. 1-AD, however, does not fit into either of those categories. That is because Ergopharm 1-AD converts to a relatively unheard of hormone called 1-testosterone. 1-testosterone is what is known as a “double bond isomer” of testosterone. This means that your chances of getting gynecomastia (breasts) from Ergopharm 1-AD is essentially zero, and that water retention side effects are vastly reduced compared to other prohormones. Ergopharm 1-AD is the ultimate in Prohormones!

Ergopharm 1-AD will add pounds of lean hard muscle to your frame with little to no side effects associated with drug usage. It's not banned, and it's not illegal. 1-AD is the future of prohormone supplementation.

For best results while using Ergopharm 1-AD you need to follow a good mass building diet and training program. Ergopharm 1-AD will provide the hormones to make it happen, it's up to you to provide the stimulus and the fuel to ensure that it does. Get the best possible results from 1-AD, exercise and eat right - the results you'll receive will amaze you.

ERGOPHARM 1-AD BENEFITS:
* High oral activity from Ergopharm 1-AD, conversion to a hormone 700% more potent than testosterone,
* Absolutely NO aromatization to estrogens natural and safe! There can be no argument that Ergopharm 1-AD is the ultimate prohormone!

ERGOPHARM 1-AD DIRECTIONS:
Ergopharm 1-AD is for Oral Use Only. As A Dietary Supplement, Take 1-2 Ergopharm 1-AD Capsules 3 Times Daily With Food. Do Not Break Open Ergopharm 1-AD Capsules. Do Not Exceed Recommended Ergopharm 1-AD Dosage.

ERGOPHARM 1-AD NOTES:
Consult with your physician before using Ergopharm 1-AD. Do not take Ergopharm 1-AD if you have prostate hypertrophy. Ergopharm 1-AD is not recommended for persons under the age of 18. Keep Ergopharm 1-AD out of reach of children.

ERGOPHARM 1-AD BACKGROUND:
Let's put it all together and see what 1-AD has to offer:
# High oral activity with Ergopharm 1-AD
# Ergopharm 1-AD's conversion to a hormone 700% more potent than testosterone
# Ergopharm 1-AD has absolutely NO aromatization to estrogens
# Ergopharm 1-AD is natural and safe

There can be no argument that Ergopharm 1-AD is the ultimate prohormone. Believe us, there simply are no natural compounds out there that can come close to what 1-AD does, so don’t even bother looking.

ERGOPHARM 1-AD INGREDIENTS:
1-androstene-3beta,17beta-diol...100mg. Other Ergopharm 1-AD ingredients: micro crystalline cellulose.
I loved that stuff  :D

allpumpedup

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2009, 06:36:59 PM »
fucking delusional

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2009, 06:37:23 PM »

JOHNNY WANTS HIS BAGELS - NOW!
U

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2009, 10:39:26 PM »

YOU KNOW WHAT YOUR WRONG MY PERSONAL ISSIUE WITH WILL IS THAT HE IS A BULLSHIT ARTIST.

Never to me or nyone that I know, he is known as a straight shooter. If your experiences are different, than we have different experiences, I respect Will.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2009, 10:43:47 PM »

I'd have to disagree.  Decriminalization is one thing...outright legalization is insane when it comes to heroin, crack,meth, PCP/LSD, etc. 

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2009, 04:52:16 PM »
I'd have to disagree.  Decriminalization is one thing...outright legalization is insane when it comes to heroin, crack,meth, PCP/LSD, etc. 

meth is a prescription drug

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2009, 07:17:49 PM »

PATRICK ARNOLD WAS ALSO INVOLVED WITH OSMO AND THATS GOING WAY BACK
First prohormone brand I tried back in the day, good product, b&w labels hahaha.
I am a big baby

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2009, 07:22:16 PM »
First prohormone brand I tried back in the day, good product, b&w labels hahaha.

ME TOO MAN THOSE WERE THE DAYS A LOT OF THE YOUNG KIDS HERE DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY MISSED.  MY DAD USED TO BUY ME A BOTTLE OF EVERY MONTH I USED TO EAT REAL PROHORMONES LIKE TIC TACKS