Author Topic: Any of you guys take adderall?  (Read 5135 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: Any of you guys take adderall?
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2009, 02:11:47 PM »
Really? Most people have a few drinks at night and the Doc prescribes me sedatives. Seems normal to me.

the doc's drugs kill more people yearly than street drugs..once again why take the shit in the first place?Are you sick?Are you mental?you seem like an addict to me.as a matter of fact if you quit drinking and using that shit cold turkey the withdrawl alone could kill you.I just don't get why people would want to be so dependent on these things just to get you threw the day.
DAWG

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2009, 02:14:08 PM »
the doc's drugs kill more people yearly than street drugs..once again why take the shit in the first place?Are you sick?Are you mental?you seem like an addict to me.as a matter of fact if you quit drinking and using that shit cold turkey the withdrawl alone could kill you.I just don't get why people would want to be so dependent on these things just to get you threw the day.

In the real world, away from Getbig where people literally weigh their food, people drink alcohol. Sedatives help me relax so I use them sparingly. I don't think what I take is excessive at all.
E

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2009, 02:28:23 PM »
In the real world, away from Getbig where people literally weigh their food, people drink alcohol. Sedatives help me relax so I use them sparingly. I don't think what I take is excessive at all.

OK...I happen to live in the real world to..and I don't need to take a pill to relax.I drink alcohol as well but if you think five times a week is moderation once again I feel sorry for you.Once again I'm not flaming but you can't tell a junkie anything because they rationalize there drug use till the end..good luck bro..you will need it.
DAWG

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 14, 2009, 02:29:29 PM »
OK...I happen to live in the real world to..and I don't need to take a pill to relax.I drink alcohol as well but if you think five times a week is moderation once again I feel sorry for you.Once again I'm not flaming but you can't tell a junkie anything because they rationalize there drug use till the end..good luck bro..you will need it.

So when you go to lunch with co-workers, you don't get a beer? Or wine with dinner?
E

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #29 on: February 14, 2009, 04:56:27 PM »
I am not sure. I drink about 5 nights a week, only 2 nights excessively usually. I take sedatives, Xanax or Valium, but not that much really. Usually 10 mgs. of Valium or 1 mg. of Xanax at night. I take ephedrine as well, but that's about it. Is that excessive?

So you take benzos in these "moderate" doses every night? If so I bet it's not nice knowing you can't just stop them or even just skip a few nights. They cause depression in the long term as well.

Could you go a week with zero alcohol or benzos?

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2009, 05:09:18 PM »
So you take benzos in these "moderate" doses every night? If so I bet it's not nice knowing you can't just stop them or even just skip a few nights. They cause depression in the long term as well.

Could you go a week with zero alcohol or benzos?

Alcohol yes, benzos no.
E

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 06:22:09 PM »
Alcohol yes, benzos no.

You are an addict, Danielson.

When you have your withdrawals you're going to wish you'd never used benzos or alcohol.   :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2009, 07:47:01 PM »
You are an addict, Danielson.

When you have your withdrawals you're going to wish you'd never used benzos or alcohol.   :-X

DIV

I know, never claimed otherwise. Compared to what I used to take(40 vikes a day or 320 mgs. of oxys) I am doing pretty good I think. At any rate, I am cool taking a small amount of sedatives, I won't have WD's, I have not run out in 10 plus years.
E

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2009, 05:33:23 PM »
I know, never claimed otherwise. Compared to what I used to take(40 vikes a day or 320 mgs. of oxys) I am doing pretty good I think. At any rate, I am cool taking a small amount of sedatives, I won't have WD's, I have not run out in 10 plus years.

Why can't you work it to where you need maybe one or two per day.

Something manageable?

DIV

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2009, 07:48:33 PM »
Why can't you work it to where you need maybe one or two per day.

Something manageable?

DIV

I take one sedative a day right now. Sometimes 2.
E

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2009, 08:34:39 PM »
I take one sedative a day right now. Sometimes 2.

Let's cut it down to one, danielson.

One when you wake up, then let it ride for the rest of the day.

DIV

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2009, 10:24:44 PM »
Let's cut it down to one, danielson.

One when you wake up, then let it ride for the rest of the day.

DIV

I take it at night. Usually with a drink or 2.
E

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2009, 11:58:30 PM »
I take it at night. Usually with a drink or 2.

Danielson,

It's not good to take benzos with alcohol.

At least you're down to two per day.

You're on the edge of abuse.

DIV

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2009, 09:22:49 AM »
I am not sure. I drink about 5 nights a week, only 2 nights excessively usually. I take sedatives, Xanax or Valium, but not that much really. Usually 10 mgs. of Valium or 1 mg. of Xanax at night. I take ephedrine as well, but that's about it. Is that excessive?

First of all, WHY are you taking them?  Are you using them just to calm yourself enough to sleep?

It seems like you are roller-coastering with the stims involved.

electric d

• Getbig I
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2009, 08:23:37 PM »
i was on provigil for a year or so. the effects wear thin if taken everyday... ive been off and on adderall for years. never any problems with the drug. i take half in the morning and half after lunch. effects are great....

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2009, 08:25:19 PM »
i was on provigil for a year or so. the effects wear thin if taken everyday... ive been off and on adderall for years. never any problems with the drug. i take half in the morning and half after lunch. effects are great....
Welcome to the forum, electric d! It's great to have a new member, and I look forward to our productive intellectual exchange.  ;)

electric d

• Getbig I
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2009, 08:31:52 PM »
thanks bro... its a pleasure to be here.

Soundness

• Getbig IV
  • "Shootin' the shit..."
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2009, 08:41:55 PM »
thanks bro... its a pleasure to be here.
You know that early afternoon energy dip? It's part of a natural cycle in the brain. The biochemical resources for optimal functioning naturally drop at this time. When this happens, combat it with a quick but very intense exercise. Do a few sets to failure on a compound movement.

That will kick your shit into shape, breaking that "brain lock," and releasing brain-derived neurotophic factor (BDNF), IGF-1, VEGF, and VEGF-1, which will promote the growth of new brain cells. Yes, fresh brand-spankin new brain cells. After that, you'll be feeling like a million bucks and you'll be able to concentrate incredibly well through the remainder of the day. :)