Author Topic: Ha ha, BJ Penn's a badass  (Read 6450 times)

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
Re: Ha ha, BJ Penn's a badass
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2009, 08:44:23 AM »
Yes, and he will.  ;)

::)  Ok, mental note: respond to this thread after the fight.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2009, 09:00:33 AM »
well, if he does that 'persona' to sell tickets and think this is the best way props for him...But since 'we' (usual viewers) cant drink a beer with him on some bar, what most of people think is that he is a prick SOB who needs to be punched in the mouth...

he IS good, but im sorry that he fights in a weight division he doesnt face real tough competition (hey, its just IMHO, no one needs to meltdown now  ;D )

if he wasnt a midget with no muscular mass to speak off, maybe he could fight in the lightweight division or somewhat, fighting guys like Wanderley, Anderson Silva, lidell, rich franklin and so on...

seeying a idiot like him doing thinkgs like that just make me respect guys like Fedor even more... Hey, Rampage is known to mock and saying things out loud about his oponents, but at least he is funny and respectfull when the moment asks for it

Yea Rampage is a great role model ::) ::) ::) BJ has fought in 5 weight classes.  Can you name another fighter who has done that.  And he travels all over doing things for charity and the troops.  Most people can separate a fight persona from reality.  I just guess most people on here can't do that.  And you are WAY off thinking most people think he is a SOB.  If you only knew. 

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2009, 09:21:56 AM »
BJ Penn would slap everyone on here like they were a cop for talking this kind of shit to his face.  He is the real deal,  just ask his parole officer.  As for BJ's comments he's trying to sell the fight.  BJ said months ago that he thought GSP was a great guy and an amazing fighter and he would love to fight him again.

Of course no one is going to say shit to his face, but as a professional athlete he is subject to criticism just like a NFL QB is.  The bottom line is BJ is classless and GSP is going to wipe the floor with his ass.  BJ says he's a much better fighter now than when they fought 3 years ago, I highly doubt it.  But there is no doubt that GSP is a much better fighter now than then.

Why is it that you think that pro fighters should not be subject to my to criticism simply because they can wip my ass?  If they can't wip my ass then they shouldn't be fighting in a UFC PVP.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2009, 10:28:07 AM »
GSP will dominate then its on to anderson silva for a crazy superfight

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2009, 11:27:44 AM »
Yea Rampage is a great role model ::) ::) ::) BJ has fought in 5 weight classes.  Can you name another fighter who has done that.  And he travels all over doing things for charity and the troops.  Most people can separate a fight persona from reality.  I just guess most people on here can't do that.  And you are WAY off thinking most people think he is a SOB.  If you only knew. 

well, like i said, props to him if he does this only as a 'fight persona', and cool that he does good things for others. I just saying my opinion based on countless videos, interviews and things like the 'great' scene he did at the end of the fight with sherk. I know he would kill me in 1 minute but that doesnt change the fact i dont think he is doing nothing good for his image, or for the sport acting like that and saying things like 'im going to kill you blablabla'. See Wanderlei for example, he is paying the price for 'acting' cocky in front of the cameras and not delivering on the fights itself (and here in brazil we also know he does that show just to impress others)

well, sorry i just hate people so full of themselfts that act that way... so thats why i think he is a completely asshole, but i hope im wrong and you are right
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2009, 12:10:14 PM »
::)  Ok, mental note: respond to this thread after the fight.
Please do. I'd hate to find out you have gone into hiding after BJ chokes GSP out.  ;)
!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2009, 10:33:38 AM »
Rickson by arm bar.

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2009, 06:36:36 AM »

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2009, 06:37:52 AM »
Please do. I'd hate to find out you have gone into hiding after BJ chokes GSP out.  ;)

Where are you benny blanco?  Anybody seen richie? Anybody know why he did bobby lupo?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2009, 08:09:23 AM »
LOL, eat your words much "Benny"? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2009, 10:30:52 AM »
Rampage was one of the biggest assholes in the UFC history before he found "god"
  he never fought for the ufc before he found "god". He fought for pride

dustin

« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2009, 10:59:31 AM »
well, like i said, props to him if he does this only as a 'fight persona', and cool that he does good things for others. I just saying my opinion based on countless videos, interviews and things like the 'great' scene he did at the end of the fight with sherk. I know he would kill me in 1 minute but that doesnt change the fact i dont think he is doing nothing good for his image, or for the sport acting like that and saying things like 'im going to kill you blablabla'. See Wanderlei for example, he is paying the price for 'acting' cocky in front of the cameras and not delivering on the fights itself (and here in brazil we also know he does that show just to impress others)

well, sorry i just hate people so full of themselfts that act that way... so thats why i think he is a completely asshole, but i hope im wrong and you are right

Yeah, you are wrong lol.. but no worries. Rampage is a piece of fucking shit who acts kind because he's a born again Christian. After he got murdered in Japan he turned his attitude around. But he'd go around paying people in Japan to do stupid shit, call themselves "dumb Japs" and all this racist shit. I didn't know about that until a couple of years ago when he came to the UFC (heard about some events), so now I think he's the lowest form of shit on the planet. Just another worthless guy with too much money and a big mouth. They're a dime a dozen.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2009, 03:16:13 PM »
A dime a dozen?  Dude..He got his ass pummeled in Japan,yes! But he sent the guy who did it.......To hell!!!!