Author Topic: Meltdown of epic proportions by TBunzee  (Read 4206 times)

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
Re: Meltdown of epic proportions by TBunzee
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2009, 06:47:35 PM »
So after cooling off abit by eating an egg salad sandwhich, 18 cheese and potatoe perogies with fried bacon and onions and a liter of chocolate milk I am wondering what the fuck is going on.....AXA I ask you staright up why would som many people go out of their way way to make such false accusations with nothing to gain?  Why would they create such elaborate stories with really no benefit to themselves personally in any shape or form?  I am a really nice guy who teaches (along with my gf) kids averyday about how to be better people and facilitate learning so they can grow up to be mature contributing citizens to their community.  I dont see why I would get any attacks on here?  Why not go after someone who asks/derserves it at least?  I have been training naturally for 10 years and do some personal training on the side and have lots of honest advice to give and to learn form the many knowledgeable people on here nothing more nothing less.  I enjoy the bullshit columns as they make me laugh when I have been marking papers all day and need a meantal break.  This shit is super gay and I dont really want to be a part of it....Its the stuff that makes me reconsider my membership but in the end its up to you....admit it?  Or just shut the fuck up already and go one with your brutal attacks but just leave me and my gf out of it....

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
« Reply #26 on: January 18, 2009, 06:48:16 PM »

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #27 on: January 18, 2009, 06:48:28 PM »
no, oh my god you guys are dumb, use your brains FFS

LOL this whole situation, i'm going to have some icecream, take care "guys"  ::)

AZZWIPE
U

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2009, 06:48:54 PM »
So after cooling off abit by eating an egg salad sandwhich, 18 cheese and potatoe perogies with fried bacon and onions and a liter of chocolate milk I am wondering what the fuck is going on.....AXA I ask you staright up why would som many people go out of their way way to make such false accusations with nothing to gain?  Why would they create such elaborate stories with really no benefit to themselves personally in any shape or form?  I am a really nice guy who teaches (along with my gf) kids averyday about how to be better people and facilitate learning so they can grow up to be mature contributing citizens to their community.  I dont see why I would get any attacks on here?  Why not go after someone who asks/derserves it at least?  I have been training naturally for 10 years and do some personal training on the side and have lots of honest advice to give and to learn form the many knowledgeable people on here nothing more nothing less.  I enjoy the bullshit columns as they make me laugh when I have been marking papers all day and need a meantal break.  This shit is super gay and I dont really want to be a part of it....Its the stuff that makes me reconsider my membership but in the end its up to you....admit it?  Or just shut the fuck up already and go one with your brutal attacks but just leave me and my gf out of it....
Agreed. You're a good man. Keep on chasing the dream with your lovely gf.

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 06:51:06 PM »
Agreed. You're a good man. Keep on chasing the dream with your lovely gf.
X2. AXA GREY CHAOTIC IS A CLUELESS FUK.
U

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2009, 06:52:06 PM »
tbunzee shows class and success in life w/ that post
w

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2009, 06:54:24 PM »
After reading that post from TBUNZEE, my eyes droped a tear, the man is living the dream, and even though his beautiful wife has been insulted and trashed, he's here looking for a peacefull arrengement.

Class man

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2009, 06:55:19 PM »
Anyone else shave there pubes in here

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2009, 07:15:33 PM »
t bunzee is good peeps

asjgreyyamalia is a known lying sack of shit and is bitter because he has to wake up looking the way he does

and yes will, i do shave my pubes as well

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2009, 07:16:05 PM »
Chalk up another getbigger who supports TBUNZEE.

TBUNZEE

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2009, 07:17:04 PM »
Oh man its shit like this that makes me happy to be a part of the "getbig" family and it reminds me their are decent people on this site that are not always out to "own" people....I truely thank everyone straight up and appreciate all the nice comments after some bullshit went down on me and my family for no reason....I am off to get ready for the school week and will rest easy that there are still lots of cool people on here and will hold up and keep my account for now as I there is more good than bad within the confines of getbig....good night, peace and I hope everyone has killer workouts and a smooth Monday to Friday..... 

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2009, 07:19:34 PM »
keep living the dream, tbunzee

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 18, 2009, 07:20:45 PM »
Oh man its shit like this that makes me happy to be a part of the "getbig" family and it reminds me their are decent people on this site that are not always out to "own" people....I truely thank everyone straight up and appreciate all the nice comments after some bullshit went down on me and my family for no reason....I am off to get ready for the school week and will rest easy that there are still lots of cool people on here and will hold up and keep my account for now as I there is more good than bad within the confines of getbig....good night, peace and I hope everyone has killer workouts and a smooth Monday to Friday..... 

bye bro, have a great monday!

spinnis

« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2009, 11:27:11 AM »

With this temper over the INTERNET you should fucking teach kids :/

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2009, 11:37:15 AM »
you have to hand it to AXA - he will go to any length to piss someone off... he'll go after the the wife, gf.. kids. he's like a message board terrorist or something.
well he does have the name to go with it as well ...is nt that right 'ahmad' ?
L

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2009, 11:39:46 AM »
This thread is too serious. :(