Author Topic: Now that the inauguration is over...  (Read 3326 times)

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
Re: Now that the inauguration is over...
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 03:08:25 PM »
Bush may have failed all us sheep in America but make no mistake about it, he will go down as the best ever President in the eyes of the super rich and the Jewish heirarcy...Bush delivered like no other to these people....

true, i think he set the stage well, i wonder how things will go this year.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 03:13:19 PM »
SHUT YOUR FUCKIN' FILTHY MOUTH

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2009, 03:13:41 PM »
Hillary is really a man.

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2009, 03:14:35 PM »
Hillary is really a man.

No its a reptilian.

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2009, 04:05:37 PM »
1. It was damn near a unanimous decision to go to war by BOTH parties including the other countries.

2. Economy didn't start going down hill until about 2-3 months ago (thanks to Barney Frank and his cronies and to be clear, I was TOTALLY against any bailout for AIG, Freddie/Fanny and the big 3).

3. It's going to get worse because the $7.7 TRILLION Obama proposed will probably get no opposition in the house. I'll let you figure out what that will mean.

I know what it means. Plans on how to get this country out of it's economic mess.  Did anyone think this was going to be easy?
It's going to hurt like hell!
Sandra

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: January 20, 2009, 04:07:42 PM »
I know what it means. Plans on how to get this country out of it's economic mess.  Did anyone think this was going to be easy?
It's going to hurt like hell!
Sandra

Here's a great question for you Sandra.  If you are low on cash, and don't get paid for two weeks, are you going to go out and spend a ton of money?  Probably not.  So why does it make sense for our country to spend a ton of money when we don't have that money?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2009, 07:33:58 PM »
Hillary is really a man.

Hillary is a reptilian witch...No joke

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2009, 07:37:47 PM »
......we're officially fucked!
You were before Obama

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2009, 07:39:42 PM »
For a man who spends countless hours on a golf course and whose pics show him to be amply fed, I'd say that you are are about as removed from 'fucked' as could be, Coach. Open up a (real) newspaper and read the international news - you might read about people whose plight could be termed 'fucked.'   ;)
Great post  :)

The Coach

« Reply #35 on: January 20, 2009, 08:42:12 PM »
For a man who spends countless hours on a golf course and whose pics show him to be amply fed, I'd say that you are are about as removed from 'fucked' as could be, Coach. Open up a (real) newspaper and read the international news - you might read about people whose plight could be termed 'fucked.'   ;)

Yes, I work my ass off to be comfortable. But for someone who has literally proposed to take apart my hard earned living and take away from my family to strongarm me to give to someone else who doesn't have the initiative to take it upon themselves to provide for their family or even themselves is wrong. I give ALOT to people I choose to give too ON MY OWN.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2009, 11:16:51 PM »
Yes, I work my ass off to be comfortable. But for someone who has literally proposed to take apart my hard earned living and take away from my family to strongarm me to give to someone else who doesn't have the initiative to take it upon themselves to provide for their family or even themselves is wrong. I give ALOT to people I choose to give too ON MY OWN.

QFT

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #37 on: January 21, 2009, 03:34:10 AM »
And if Jesus had walked around with that attitude, you'd have no Christianity to pimp, Coach.   ;)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #38 on: January 21, 2009, 05:25:08 AM »

That's exactly what Comrades Cheney & Bush did to us.

You're not a communist, are you, Coach?   

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2009, 02:00:52 PM »
That's exactly what Comrades Cheney & Bush did to us.

You're not a communist, are you, Coach?   

I was going to chime in, saying the same thing, Tre.

:)