Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
July 18, 2019, 03:20:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Industry News & Notes:  (Read 569526 times)
Playboy
Getbig V

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

« Reply #2250 on: March 05, 2019, 05:14:39 AM »

WTF if true?

Why would Arn allow that shit?
I asked myself the same question. Everyone knows Arn goes by the book and I think there is more to the story. Arn's reputation is impeccable. Unless Alicia was hiding her Drunken state? I know guys who can drink a 12 pack of beer and still walk straight as an arrow.
Report to moderator   Logged
Playboy
Getbig V

« Reply #2251 on: March 18, 2019, 04:21:47 AM »

Becky Lynch and RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey have been making headlines thanks to their ongoing Twitter feud but it sounds like both women could be facing some backstage heat for their remarks. As we've told you, they've made a lot of adult references and sworn quite a bit, two things which aren't exactly WWE's idea of PG!

According to the @WrestleVotes Twitter account (which has been hit and miss in the past), WWE officials aren't happy with the wording both women have used in a number of respects.

After all, Rousey calling out Lynch's fake mugshots and Lynch questioning her promo skills really doesn't seem like the sort of thing you'd expect them to approve. For what it's worth, Rousey has made her millions and could care less and Becky although talented, is no where in the same league as Charlotte in terms of performance and stealing WrestleMania shows. Lynch has changed her description on Twitter to read, "Ronnie's shook. Vince is shook. Charlotte is a dope. And shook."
Montague
Getbig V

No such thing as an "essential carb."

« Reply #2252 on: March 18, 2019, 03:00:48 PM »

Becky Lynch and RAW Women's Champion Ronda Rousey have been making headlines thanks to their ongoing Twitter feud but it sounds like both women could be facing some backstage heat for their remarks. As we've told you, they've made a lot of adult references and sworn quite a bit, two things which aren't exactly WWE's idea of PG!

According to the @WrestleVotes Twitter account (which has been hit and miss in the past), WWE officials aren't happy with the wording both women have used in a number of respects.

After all, Rousey calling out Lynch's fake mugshots and Lynch questioning her promo skills really doesn't seem like the sort of thing you'd expect them to approve. For what it's worth, Rousey has made her millions and could care less and Becky although talented, is no where in the same league as Charlotte in terms of performance and stealing WrestleMania shows. Lynch has changed her description on Twitter to read, "Ronnie's shook. Vince is shook. Charlotte is a dope. And shook."

Ah... "twitter kayfabe."
Playboy
Getbig V

« Reply #2253 on: March 19, 2019, 03:47:49 AM »

Ah... "twitter kayfabe."
It amazes me when you read replies on Instagram and Twitter on how these "Mark's" actually buy into this bullshit. Its wrestling...its fucking staged FFS  Roll Eyes Wink
Montague
Getbig V

No such thing as an "essential carb."

« Reply #2254 on: March 19, 2019, 05:27:32 PM »

It amazes me when you read replies on Instagram and Twitter on how these "Mark's" actually buy into this bullshit. Its wrestling...its fucking staged FFS  Roll Eyes Wink

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzBr9y-I1Oc" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzBr9y-I1Oc</a>
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #2255 on: April 02, 2019, 07:32:49 AM »

the last segment of john oliver's last week tonight on hbo has an inside look at the workings of the wwe.

* last week tonight on hbo.jpg (9.92 KB, 300x168 - viewed 128 times.)
cheftim
Getbig III

« Reply #2256 on: April 05, 2019, 12:41:30 PM »

the last segment of john oliver's last week tonight on hbo has an inside look at the workings of the wwe.
I've been a pro wrestling fan since before I can remember. Respect what they do. No sympathy for them though. If they don't like what they are getting tell VKM to shove it and quit. It's that easy.
funk51
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #2257 on: April 11, 2019, 01:20:34 PM »

I've been a pro wrestling fan since before I can remember. Respect what they do. No sympathy for them though. If they don't like what they are getting tell VKM to shove it and quit. It's that easy.
                                                   exactly.
Playboy
Getbig V

« Reply #2258 on: April 18, 2019, 03:50:28 AM »

And don't kid yourself, a lot of them did. WWE is not the only game show in town to make money in the pro wrestling world like everyone seems to think.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!