Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
August 26, 2016, 10:02:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Industry News & Notes:  (Read 333051 times)
Playboy
Getbig V

If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending

« Reply #2125 on: August 12, 2016, 05:17:49 AM »

Ryback is officially a free agent. The WWE star took to Instagram to reveal that his contract is up with the company and that he’s no longer in business with them. He wished the company and its talent roster “the best their future endeavors” in the video, which you can see below.

Ryback hasn’t been actively involved with WWE since he asked to be sent home in May in the midst of stalled contract negotiations. WWE has yet to comment on Ryback’s status is currently he is in talks with NJPW.
Report to moderator   Logged
Ryu Smash
Getbig II

« Reply #2126 on: August 13, 2016, 08:27:52 AM »

I love Ryback, I hope he stays FAR AWAY from TNA and all the awfulness associated with that swamp. Killer heel in Japan sounds good. Bob Sapp did wonders out there as a face, like, he was mega huge. Perhaps even that sort of face run? He has the charisma to pull it off.
TuHolmes
Getbig V

Bitch... Go apply for a 'fatport'

« Reply #2127 on: August 13, 2016, 09:53:58 AM »

Did anyone catch Aaron Rex (The artist formerly known as Damien Sandow) on TNA the other day for his first promo.

I like his entrance music.
Ryu Smash
Getbig II

« Reply #2128 on: August 14, 2016, 01:02:37 PM »

Yeah, he was wheeled out to do the usual lame "dump on WWE" thing. TNA are so inferior its unbelievable.
Playboy
Getbig V

« Reply #2129 on: August 16, 2016, 06:01:26 PM »

Yeah, he was wheeled out to do the usual lame "dump on WWE" thing. TNA are so inferior its unbelievable.
TNA is a glorified indy show.
calfzilla
Getbig V

RIP Radical Plato

« Reply #2130 on: August 17, 2016, 03:42:49 PM »

Del Rio suspended for weakness policy. I assume PEDS since he is jacked since his return.
calfzilla
Getbig V

RIP Radical Plato

« Reply #2131 on: August 17, 2016, 09:20:03 PM »

Del Rio suspended for weakness policy. I assume PEDS since he is jacked since his return.

Paige too.
Playboy
Getbig V

« Reply #2132 on: August 18, 2016, 08:05:40 AM »

Yup...that's my suspicion.

Paige Suspended 30 Days For WWE Wellness Policy

By Ryan Clark on August 17, 2016

Following news that boyfriend Alberto Del Rio was suspended today for his first violation of the Wellness Policy, Paige has been suspended as well. WWE announced the news on WWE.com, posting:

“WWE has suspended Saraya-Jade Bevis (Paige) for 30 days effective tomorrow, Thursday, Aug. 18, for her first violation of the company’s talent wellness policy.”>/b>\
calfzilla
Getbig V

RIP Radical Plato

« Reply #2133 on: August 18, 2016, 04:17:03 PM »

Now Eva Marie suspended.
Playboy
Getbig V

« Reply #2134 on: August 19, 2016, 01:08:03 PM »

Now Eva Marie suspended.
Lol....its getting to be a joke. Eva Marie....wow....
TuHolmes
Getbig V

« Reply #2135 on: August 19, 2016, 07:38:42 PM »

Sounds like everyone was busted doing blow at a party.
Hulkster
Getbig V

ND ran away from me

« Reply #2136 on: August 21, 2016, 06:27:17 PM »

anyone know why they let Steve Lombardi go? he was with them for 33 years I believe..

Flower Boy Ran Away
Montague
Getbig V

You miss every opportunity you don't take.

« Reply #2137 on: August 22, 2016, 02:23:20 AM »

anyone know why they let Steve Lombardi go? he was with them for 33 years I believe..

Sounds like everyone was busted doing blow at a party.

I'm only guessing...
 Grin

Seriously, that is extremely surprising. It was kind of accepted years ago that Steve was Pat's (Patterson) "boy," and that was why he was always kept around.

Maybe it was a lover's quarrel.
 Lips sealed
Playboy
Getbig V

« Reply #2138 on: August 22, 2016, 04:55:23 AM »

UPDATE: Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that Eva Marie’s Wellness suspension was due to not providing a prescription for Adderall. The site says that all performers are required to disclose all medication to WWE officials and that Adderall was not properly approved for her. Marie told WWE that she has a legitimate prescription from her doctor for Adderall and apparently plans to appeal the suspension.
littleguns
Getbig V

« Reply #2139 on: August 22, 2016, 10:05:04 AM »

UPDATE: Pro Wrestling Sheet reports that Eva Marie’s Wellness suspension was due to not providing a prescription for Adderall. The site says that all performers are required to disclose all medication to WWE officials and that Adderall was not properly approved for her. Marie told WWE that she has a legitimate prescription from her doctor for Adderall and apparently plans to appeal the suspension.

What is it with adderall? Eva Marie, Reigns...who else? Does it help focus on the match? If this is the case, both need to up the dose...
TuHolmes
Getbig V

« Reply #2140 on: August 22, 2016, 10:37:15 AM »

What is it with adderall? Eva Marie, Reigns...who else? Does it help focus on the match? If this is the case, both need to up the dose...

No shit.

Playboy
Getbig V

« Reply #2141 on: August 25, 2016, 06:32:13 AM »

The Wrestling Observer reports that there was a big backstage altercation between Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho at the end of SummerSlam. The site says that according to multiple sources, Jericho came to the gorilla position at the end of the main event, in which Lesnar bloodied Randy Orton, and asked producer Michael Hayes if that was the planned finish.\

When Hayes didn’t respond, Jericho reportedly said “That’s bulls**t” just as Lesnar was returning backstage. Lesnar apparently misinterpreted the comment as referring to the match itself and according to two separate sources either called Jericho a “p**sy” or told him to shut up and mind his own business. The two went face to face and began to have words, during which Lesnar pushed Jericho with his fingers and Jericho responded by going forehead to forehead. One version of the story says that Lesnar pushed Jericho against the wall.

Either way, the two ended up tangled against the wall and Lesnar told Jericho to punch him or kiss him. Triple H jumped in at that point and broke things up, only to have them go at it again. Vince McMahon then got between them. Jericho was yelling about Lesnar and McMahon said it was all a work and to be professional.

Triple H told McMahon that Lesnar started the fight and Jericho was standing up for himself. Jericho got angry when he saw Orton’s condition, as he was concerned for his health. Orton assured Jericho that he knew what was planned.
Montague
Getbig V

You miss every opportunity you don't take.

« Reply #2142 on: August 25, 2016, 03:42:44 PM »

The Wrestling Observer reports that there was a big backstage altercation between Brock Lesnar and Chris Jericho at the end of SummerSlam. The site says that according to multiple sources, Jericho came to the gorilla position at the end of the main event, in which Lesnar bloodied Randy Orton, and asked producer Michael Hayes if that was the planned finish.\

When Hayes didn’t respond, Jericho reportedly said “That’s bulls**t” just as Lesnar was returning backstage. Lesnar apparently misinterpreted the comment as referring to the match itself and according to two separate sources either called Jericho a “p**sy” or told him to shut up and mind his own business. The two went face to face and began to have words, during which Lesnar pushed Jericho with his fingers and Jericho responded by going forehead to forehead. One version of the story says that Lesnar pushed Jericho against the wall.

Either way, the two ended up tangled against the wall and Lesnar told Jericho to punch him or kiss him. Triple H jumped in at that point and broke things up, only to have them go at it again. Vince McMahon then got between them. Jericho was yelling about Lesnar and McMahon said it was all a work and to be professional.

Triple H told McMahon that Lesnar started the fight and Jericho was standing up for himself. Jericho got angry when he saw Orton’s condition, as he was concerned for his health. Orton assured Jericho that he knew what was planned.

I'm impressed the old man stepped between them.
Playboy
Getbig V

« Reply #2143 on: Today at 06:22:06 AM »

I'm impressed the old man stepped between them.
In Jericho's defense he was legitimately concerned for Orton's health and did not know that it was a planned "bust up hard way" finish. Brock needs to lose the attitude though for real.
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!