Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman 2003 Pre-judging Vid  (Read 5692 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Ronnie Coleman 2003 Pre-judging Vid
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2009, 02:29:31 PM »
The guy litteraly couldnt get another inch of muscle on that back.The density is just silly.By the way,find me another bodybuilder[maybe Stubbs]that has that slab of muscle underneath the lat.It almost looks like a little lat under the lat.Just freaky as hell.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2009, 02:31:11 PM »
In my book, he is the last Mr.Olympia.

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2009, 05:19:12 PM »
gotta love it ! absolutely disgustingly massive and shredded... a childs nightmare monster come to life..

Massive, yes.  Shredded, no.  Condition is good considering his mass, but not remotely close to 1998.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2009, 05:21:45 PM »
In my book, he is the last Mr.Olympia.
i agree... no one has even come close....
if he didnt injure his lat and tricep ..he would still be mr olympia today.. in fact i think he should have won in 2006 from the front he still blew everyone away
choice is an illusion

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2009, 06:14:18 PM »
I wonder if anyone from the future can beat this version of Ronnie...

Is time travel from the future possible?

Probability says that someone better will come along.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2009, 06:15:50 PM »

Massive, yes.  Shredded, no.  Condition is good considering his mass, but not remotely close to 1998.
the dude was shredddeedddd......  nobody ever has muscle seperation like that... ronnie was and is king... a bad midesction doesnt mean you aint shredded...

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2009, 06:28:34 PM »
I liked the bit where he wedged his posing trunks up into his butt crack.   ???  :-\

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2009, 07:11:07 PM »
the dude was shredddeedddd......  nobody ever has muscle seperation like that... ronnie was and is king... a bad midesction doesnt mean you aint shredded...

Surprisingly hard for such size, but far from being the benchmark in terms of conditioning.  Not even close.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2009, 07:36:24 PM »

Just more proof that he is the GOAT.  The back double bi was just fucking insane, never have I seen a physique so fucking unbelievable. 

I know the youtubes of this have been posted, but this one is high quality and really shows the detail of Colemans physique.

Great size. Shitty conditioning and symmetry. Pretty bleh overall.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2009, 07:38:22 PM »
greatest physique of all-time right there. No one - not even a prime Dorian - could touch that.

According to Kevin Horton, Dorian 3 weeks out from the 95' Olympia defeats everyone in the history of bodybuilding, ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2009, 08:03:24 PM »
  According to Kevin Horton, Dorian 3 weeks out from the 95' Olympia defeats everyone in the history of bodybuilding, ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Who fucking cares.   This thread is about 03 Ronnie.  Take your nut hugging elsewhere you billionaire playboy pussy wrecking monster  ::)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2009, 08:04:12 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

fail
No doubt about it...

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2009, 08:08:22 PM »
According to Kevin Horton, Dorian 3 weeks out from the 95' Olympia defeats everyone in the history of bodybuilding

take your Dorian mancrush elsewhere, you fag.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2009, 08:10:03 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE
who the fuck is kevin horton

suckmymuscle

« Reply #39 on: January 24, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »
take your Dorian mancrush elsewhere, you fag.

Hang on a second, SemenHole. It was you who brought up Dorian and said that Coleman in this form would defeat him in his prime. So nice double-standard there. It is you who feels the need to point out how much better Coleman is than Dorian every time the name of either is mentioned, you dick gobbler, not me. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2009, 01:06:31 PM »
Hang on a second, Sir NeoSeminole. It was you who brought up Dorian and said that Coleman in this form would defeat him in his prime.

wtf does that have to do with anything? You're the one who said Dorian would beat Ronnie in a thread talking about how great 03 Ronnie was.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #41 on: January 24, 2009, 02:30:09 PM »
wtf does that have to do with anything? You're the one who said Dorian would beat Ronnie in a thread talking about how great 03 Ronnie was.

Ugh, excuse me? You are the one who said first that Coleman's 2003 physique would defeat prime Dorian in this very thread. I responded after you said that. So don't be the pot calling the kettle black. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #42 on: January 24, 2009, 02:32:33 PM »
greatest physique of all-time right there. No one - not even a prime Dorian - could touch that. :)

Here it is. Observe the order of where your post and mine appear and you'll see that I was simply responding to you. Consider yourself owned. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2009, 09:17:47 AM »
Ugh, excuse me? You are the one who said first that Coleman's 2003 physique would defeat prime Dorian in this very thread. I responded after you said that. So don't be the pot calling the kettle black.

no shit I said Ronnie in 03 would defeat anyone including a prime Dorian. This is a thread talking about how great he was, you idiot. You brought your mancrush in here by quoting Kevin Horton who has nothing to do with this thread.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2009, 02:31:48 PM »
no shit I said Ronnie in 03 would defeat anyone including a prime Dorian. This is a thread talking about how great he was, you idiot. You brought your mancrush in here by quoting Kevin Horton who has nothing to do with this thread.

Moron, you brought Dorian Yates in this thread first and said that Coleman 2003 would defeat him. I simply responded to the point you made. Damn, you're so dense, unlike your hero in this vdeo which isn't. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2009, 04:42:45 PM »
pretty amazing phyisque that year.

the most muscular at the end of that routine was probably the best the sport has yet seen.

same with the rear lat spread.

totally insane.
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2009, 04:43:43 PM »
who the fuck is kevin horton

he is the man who took this pic:
Flower Boy Ran Away

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2009, 11:44:45 PM »
Moron, you brought Dorian Yates in this thread first and said that Coleman 2003 would defeat him. I simply responded to the point you made. Damn, you're so dense, unlike your hero in this vdeo which isn't.

damn, you're f*cking stupid. Who gives a shit if I mentioned Dorian Yates? This is a thread about how great 03 Ronnie was. I compared him to a prime Dorian (who had one of the best physiques of all-time) to demonstrate just how good Ronnie was. For whatever reason, you felt the need to bring your Dorian mancrush in here and quote Kevin Horton who has nothing to do with this thread. You're such a fag. :-\

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #48 on: January 26, 2009, 02:44:46 AM »
  Great size. Shitty conditioning and symmetry. Pretty bleh overall.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Haha I wonder if you actually watched the video then actually thought these thoughts. I call bullshit, lmfao. Hams and ass more ripped than Dorian could have dreamed of, + vascularity and DETAIL Dorian also never had. So he doesn't have the "granite" look, so what, he's got the "much better and bigger physique" look, which combined with a more shredded behind than anyone ever, bar maybe Dexter or Gaspari (both half his weight), you can't really question it.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #49 on: January 26, 2009, 08:05:21 AM »
damn, you're f*cking stupid. Who gives a shit if I mentioned Dorian Yates? This is a thread about how great 03 Ronnie was. I compared him to a prime Dorian (who had one of the best physiques of all-time) to demonstrate just how good Ronnie was. For whatever reason, you felt the need to bring your Dorian mancrush in here and quote Kevin Horton who has nothing to do with this thread. You're such a fag. :-\

Meltdown. ;) What a shameless loser you are. You compared Dorian Yates and Ronnie Coleman first in this thread; you brought Dorian up, not me. I simply responded to your point, and bringing up Kevin Horton doesen't change the basic fact that I was not the one who brought up Dorian and Ronnie for comparison. So you're basically citicizing me for doing something you did first - comparing Dorian to Ronnie in this thread. But of course you know that. You know you got owned when you flammed me for bringing Dorian up and I pointed out that you brought him up first. It's pretty sad that you feel the need to bring up Dorian every time pictures of Ronnie are posted and say how much better Ronnie was: it showcases your insecurity level. ;) I hope you'll do the ethical thing and apologize to me for your faux pas, but this probably won't happen considering that it's you.

SUCKMYMUSCLE