Author Topic: Ok, I Gave Him a Chance  (Read 15839 times)

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
Re: Ok, I Gave Him a Chance
« Reply #175 on: January 24, 2009, 05:18:46 PM »
hang on..you support the morning after pill, but not abortion?...

and you think that abortion is used as birth control?

and retribution for a passionate act is to bring up a child until it is an adult?

Do we see the logic here?..it seems to be a repeating theme throughout this thread.

Whilst we have the righteous anti abortionists, they have zero answers for the consequences "forcing" other people's opinions on others will have to society. The probability that this practice would initiate itself through generations of unloved children is much higher than that of the pro rights sociology.

So how do you want it?...you want a responsible society, and to force through the consequences of irresponsible acts?...

rofl.

this is hilarious. its even funnier that some people just cant think beyond one concept.

i suppose its scary.

I don't support the morning after pill, although I do think that it is a better choice than abortion.

I think alot of the time its used as an easy way out of a stupid act.

Maybe if people were more responsible we would not be having this conversation, but they are not. I don't call a one night stand passion.

I do not force my opinions on anyone and I am not righteous by any means.  I think that the adoption laws should be relaxed alot you have so many stable couples who want kids but cant have them yet they have to go to forgein countries to adopt. maybe if it were easier then we would see less abortions, I doubt it though these are the same people who can kill an unborn innocent child but not a convicted murderer. Now that is the scary part.

For all of you who say that the child is not living while in the womb, when you can hear a heartbeat its living. I remember seeing my sons ultrasound late 1st trimester he was alive. Just because he is surviving by the mother doesn't change this. Because She cannot take responsibility for her stupid actions doesn't change this either.

I can think beyond one concept I didn't say it should be illegal I said it should be regulated way more than it is. Do you honestly think that making it very easy to get an abortion will make people more or less responsible as a whole?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #176 on: January 26, 2009, 08:40:11 AM »
Good for him. Every woman has a right to terminate her pregnancy if she so wishes. And don't give me the standard 'It's a human life', The Coach - while the fetus is in the mother's womb, it's not an independent entity that has rights like an existing individual does. The female carries and nurtures it (willingly or not) and therefore gets to decide whether she wishes to continue playing host or not.

They might have the right BUT DO I HAVE TO FUCKING PAY FOR IT?Especially if the skank lives in another country?By the way,if its al all up to the women,then why should the man have to pay child care?Let her do it then if its a one person show.By the way,its a 25,000 dollar fine for smashing a bald eagles egg.Why?Its not an eagle.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #177 on: January 26, 2009, 05:31:58 PM »
Good for him. Every woman has a right to terminate her pregnancy if she so wishes. And don't give me the standard 'It's a human life', The Coach - while the fetus is in the mother's womb, it's not an independent entity that has rights like an existing individual does. The female carries and nurtures it (willingly or not) and therefore gets to decide whether she wishes to continue playing host or not.

Thats fine, but I dont want to  pay for it.  We have enough problems without taxpayer money going to abortions or groupsd that promote abortion.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #178 on: January 26, 2009, 05:46:40 PM »
Thats fine, but I dont want to  pay for it.  We have enough problems without taxpayer money going to abortions or groupsd that promote abortion.

How much goes?  Is it a drop in the bucket compared to other programs that are a complete waste?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: January 26, 2009, 06:06:48 PM »
How much goes?  Is it a drop in the bucket compared to other programs that are a complete waste?

It all adds up.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: January 26, 2009, 06:07:10 PM »
They might have the right BUT DO I HAVE TO FUCKING PAY FOR IT?Especially if the skank lives in another country?By the way,if its al all up to the women,then why should the man have to pay child care?Let her do it then if its a one person show.By the way,its a 25,000 dollar fine for smashing a bald eagles egg.Why?Its not an eagle.

they are facing extinction, terrible example.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: January 27, 2009, 08:07:12 AM »
It all adds up.

I donno man, Does the cost of these clinics out weigh the cost of the welfare and general aid needed for the resulting unwanted babies?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: January 27, 2009, 08:22:38 AM »
I donno man, Does the cost of these clinics out weigh the cost of the welfare and general aid needed for the resulting unwanted babies?

You are assuming that these people will voluntarily be sterilized.  Did you ever think that they want the kids because they get more money and/or dont care??????

If it were me, I would have anyone on any type of welfare in a work camp or on some type of work program where they had to show up every day for 8 hours doing all types of jobs.

Enough is enough.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: January 27, 2009, 08:27:17 AM »
You are assuming that these people will voluntarily be sterilized.  Did you ever think that they want the kids because they get more money and/or dont care??????

If it were me, I would have anyone on any type of welfare in a work camp or on some type of work program where they had to show up every day for 8 hours doing all types of jobs.

Enough is enough.

I'm not assuming anything regarding sterilization.  I'm just saying that if you outlaw abortions or cut off funding, you will see a rise in unwanted births which will increase the burden on other types of aid and will likely cost much more in the long run than the funding for these abortion clinics.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: January 27, 2009, 08:36:48 AM »
Put these people to work and we will solve a lot of the problem.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: January 27, 2009, 08:44:04 AM »
Put these people to work and we will solve a lot of the problem.

what about when they ages 0-16?    That's the cost I'm talking about.  You take someone who already can't support themselves and they have a baby they will receive aid. 

And put them to work where?  Been watching the news lately?  Burger flippers having a hard time finding work.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: January 27, 2009, 08:46:16 AM »
what about when they ages 0-16?    That's the cost I'm talking about.  You take someone who already can't support themselves and they have a baby they will receive aid. 

And put them to work where?  Been watching the news lately?  Burger flippers having a hard time finding work.

Picking up trash, painting over graffitii, helping seniors get to doctor appointments, there are endless things they can do.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: January 27, 2009, 08:57:52 AM »
Picking up trash, painting over graffitii, helping seniors get to doctor appointments, there are endless things they can do.

I like it.  At least we will get something for the money

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: January 27, 2009, 09:00:14 AM »
I like it.  At least we will get something for the money

We would save a fortune by making them perform these functions and give them some sense of dignity and responsibility.

There is no dignity in sitting at home in a housing project.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #189 on: January 27, 2009, 09:04:19 AM »
You don't condemn torture or putting people into secret prisons without trail, yet you want to strip women of a very important civil liberty.

It's like Kiwiol said. A mother plays host to a fetus and if she doesn't want to bear the sacrifice, then no one should force her.

I know rational thinking isn't your strong point, you useless midget, but try and understand.

Wow  Camel Very smart!!

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #190 on: January 27, 2009, 11:05:38 AM »
Oh good lord, goudy's pics are lovely, but not indicative of what choice is. And what a stupid pic that was.

The prob is, in african countries women die very often from childbirth. Not like here. Malnourishment, HIV, etc.  Prof Warren has made huge bucks off the backs of women with his PR packages, that promote only abstinence. So, no condoms, no anything, only abstinence. No money, which is going there anyway, not to help anyone excepting those who have no sex, and have no access to condoms. Yes, that'll work.  ::)

Like that will happen when people are poor and have only rape, pillaging and no knowlege of how things might chnage. The African bucks are there whether you like it or not. They are just there. it's just a matter of how they are applied. The US prefers to "treat" HIV rather than help, based on abstinence only Christian teachings, when other African countries who don't give lots o money to Warren, do okay by handing out condoms. And educating women. And men. No, raping a virgin won't make you imune.  ::)

PS for all those who are so against late term abortions, it's been out-lawed for plenty of years. If'n yer gonna be outraged, at least be edumacated. And if yer so against abortion, then it applies no matter what. Ifn yer wife might go blind, then so what. At least be honest.

The BEAST

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • She-Beast
« Reply #191 on: January 30, 2009, 12:36:22 PM »
Oh good lord, goudy's pics are lovely, but not indicative of what choice is. And what a stupid pic that was.

PS for all those who are so against late term abortions, it's been out-lawed for plenty of years. If'n yer gonna be outraged, at least be edumacated. And if yer so against abortion, then it applies no matter what. Ifn yer wife might go blind, then so what. At least be honest.

Hmmm, maybe do more research next time??

The United States Supreme Court decisions on abortion, including Roe v. Wade, allow states to impose more restrictions on post-viability abortions than during the earlier stages of pregnancy.

As of April 2007, 36 states had bans on late-term abortions that were not facially unconstitutional (i.e. banning all abortions) or enjoined by court order.[16] In addition, the Supreme Court in the case of Gonzales v. Carhart ruled that Congress may ban certain late-term abortion techniques, "both previability and postviability".

Some of the 36 state bans are believed by pro-choice organizations to be unconstitutional.[17][18]The Supreme Court has held that bans must include exceptions for threats to the woman's life, physical health, and mental health, but four states allow late-term abortions only when the woman's life is at risk; four allow them when the woman's life or physical health is at risk, but use a definition of health that pro-choice organizations believe is impermissibly narrow.[16] Assuming that one of these state bans is constitutionally flawed, then that does not necessarily mean that the entire ban would be struck down: "invalidating the statute entirely is not always necessary or justified, for lower courts may be able to render narrower declaratory and injunctive relief."[19]

Also, 13 states prohibit abortion after a certain number of weeks' gestation (usually 24 weeks).[16] The U.S. Supreme Court held in Webster v. Reproductive Health Services that a statute may create "a presumption of viability" after a certain number of weeks, in which case the physician must be given an opportunity to rebut the presumption by performing tests.[20] Therefore, those 13 states must provide that opportunity. Because this provision is not explicitly written into these 13 laws, as it was in the Missouri law examined in Webster, pro-choice organizations believe that such a state law is unconstitutional, but only "to the extent that it prohibits pre-viability abortions".[17]

Ten states require a second physician to approve.[16] The U.S. Supreme Court struck down a requirement of "confirmation by two other physicians" (rather than one other physician) because "acquiescence by co-practitioners has no rational connection with a patient's needs and unduly infringes on the physician's right to practice".[21] Pro-choice organizations such as the Guttmacher Institute therefore interpret some of these state laws to be unconstitutional, based on these and other Supreme Court rulings, at least to the extent that these state laws require approval of a second or third physician.[16]

Nine states have laws that require a second physician to be present during late-term abortion procedures in order to treat a fetus if born alive.[16] The Court has held that a doctor's right to practice is not infringed by requiring a second physician to be present at abortions performed after viability in order to assist in saving the life of the fetus.[22]

Jennifer