Author Topic: FEDOR CRUSHES ARVLOSKI!!!!  (Read 5331 times)

spinnis

Re: FEDOR CRUSHES ARVLOSKI!!!!
« Reply #75 on: January 25, 2009, 05:47:10 AM »
what do say?

;D

hahaha, never fails to make me laugh  ;D

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #76 on: January 25, 2009, 05:48:40 AM »
press release :/

He's gotta drop that manager of his (ass-whoopin' included).

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #77 on: January 25, 2009, 05:56:12 AM »
People do not realise that although Arlovski was clearly getting the better out of the exchanges you could tell Fedor was trying to set something up. Commentators say it all the time: Fedor's biggest asset is that he is able to adapt to your fighting style and STILL whoop your ass. Emilianenko was in a worst position defensively in many other fights and always seems to come out of nowhere, in the last minute. Well, that nowhere is really a bluff that lures all these ego crackheads to drop their guards and get careless. People like Fedor have a sixth gear and they only engage it when need be. Honestly? I don't think he even got to 5th (gear) last night with Arlovski. That's one of the things that separate champions from contenders: The ability to adapt to a fight, control it and finally win it.

Fighting with champions is like a human fighting with a black mamba: 10 times out of 10 you will be able to kicks its ass, but if she bites you... Well, can you claim you won the "fight"?

spinnis

« Reply #78 on: January 25, 2009, 05:58:52 AM »
I hate people saying that fedor was getting owned etc etc.

Fedor knew EXACTLY what he was doing the entire fight. Just waited for the opening and capitalised on it and if that means taking a few shots then so be it.

Arlovski whined like a little bitch in the interview after making 1000 and one excuses.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #79 on: January 25, 2009, 06:06:18 AM »
I hate people saying that fedor was getting owned etc etc.

Fedor knew EXACTLY what he was doing the entire fight. Just waited for the opening and capitalised on it and if that means taking a few shots then so be it.[...]

You said it best.

The fight was going nowhere (we all saw the first boring minute) until Fedor let Arlovski come to him. And the Bielorussian fell for it. Just like all the others.

When will they ever learn?

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #80 on: January 25, 2009, 06:09:00 AM »
Fedor's been on the verge of "losing" in a few of his fights. Hunt was giving him trouble, Nog gave him trouble, Randleman for a few seconds. In the end all that matters is that Fedor turns the fight around, every single time.

2 minutes is embarrassing for a former UFC champ. Fedor is a god among MMA fighters.

Nog didnt ever give Fedor trouble. HUnt, Randleman, Coleman in there first fight, and Fujita all had him in precarious positions.
shotgun on the team

SquatAss

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: January 25, 2009, 06:10:59 AM »
You said it best.

The fight was going nowhere (we all saw the first boring minute) until Fedor let Arlovski come to him. And the Bielorussian fell for it. Just like all the others.

When will they ever learn?

Maybe they should employ you as their coach.

Christ everybody's an expert these days.

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #82 on: January 25, 2009, 07:08:03 AM »
BAAAAM

As expected.  ;D

- Will @ BrinkZone.com

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #83 on: January 25, 2009, 07:25:05 AM »
Maybe they should employ you as their coach.

Christ everybody's an expert these days.

I'm no expert at MMA, but I do think logically and I know a little about probability. And logic + probability tells me that the guy that has handed out 30 ass-whoopins has a better chance of handing out ass-whoopin # 31 than a guy who's won 15 fights and lost 6. And that's gonna be the case with Fedor's next opponent... unless he decides to fight someone with a decent record and that person decides to seclude himself in the mountains, train his ass off and think/breathe Fedor for about 6 months. Hiring a well-known boxing coach ain't gonna help you either.

Either that or Fedor just says "fuck it, let me see what getting knocked the fuck out feels like".

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #84 on: January 25, 2009, 07:29:02 AM »
Buster Douglas did that against Tyson. Buster wanted the fight and trained his ARSE OFF and REALLY, REALLY wanted Tyson's ass.

And he got it.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #85 on: January 25, 2009, 09:13:24 AM »
I'm no expert at MMA, but I do think logically and I know a little about probability. And logic + probability tells me that the guy that has handed out 30 ass-whoopins has a better chance of handing out ass-whoopin # 31 than a guy who's won 15 fights and lost 6. And that's gonna be the case with Fedor's next opponent... unless he decides to fight someone with a decent record and that person decides to seclude himself in the mountains, train his ass off and think/breathe Fedor for about 6 months. Hiring a well-known boxing coach ain't gonna help you either.

Either that or Fedor just says "fuck it, let me see what getting knocked the fuck out feels like".

The only problem with this logic is that it goes out the window once you get punched.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: January 25, 2009, 09:21:04 AM »
if i bulked up to that weight i could hand his ass easely.

Slapper

• Getbig V
  • Vincit qui se vincit
« Reply #87 on: January 25, 2009, 09:51:54 AM »
The only problem with this logic is that it goes out the window once you get punched.

Or when you decide to throw a flying knee at Fedor.

I'm not saying he is unbeatable. The Russian does make mistakes, but bitting off more than you can chew is really not a good strategy from Arlovski's camp.

The Belorussian is going home with more money though...

Mussolini

• Getbig IV
  • riding shotgun on the team Nasser War wagon
« Reply #88 on: January 26, 2009, 08:03:16 PM »
I think you are wrong. wrestlers are very good at taking down and get the right position on the ground.Its very important for jujitsu.
Look at Coleman, He always take good position on the ground then..............show us good BJJ tecnic?.......Hell NO!! he begins to punch like stupid!

Dude, Coleman has great submission defence, He has been subbed by the two best in the world, Fedor and Nog. He has beaten 4 bjj black belts and 3 judo black belts so I would say he has pretty good sub defence. the only bjj black belt to sub Coleman is NOg.
shotgun on the team

Drama Queen

• Getbig IV
  • "Silence is argument carried on by other means''
« Reply #89 on: January 26, 2009, 08:07:22 PM »
Booooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooommmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm