Author Topic: towel service  (Read 2350 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: towel service
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2009, 02:31:24 PM »
You go to the launrymat, right?

Thast's what people here are talking shit about, why steal towels when you are going to the laundrymat anyways?
yes i go to a laundrymat
w

Jizzacked

« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2009, 02:35:44 PM »
I can see chef getting busted doing this some day.

gym owner: "what the fuck are you doing pal?"

chef: "its cool, I'm rich".

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2009, 02:37:05 PM »
chef-what do u reccomend to put on grilled chciken for seasonings? how should i cook it in a pan on my stove?
w

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2009, 02:38:12 PM »
I can see chef getting busted doing this some day.

gym owner: "what the fuck are you doing pal?"

chef: "its cool, I'm rich".

I can't see it happening? The best way to rob a bank is to walk right out the front door. I don't act sneaky about it one bit. No one has ever said a word to me about it. It's NYC. Everyone minds their own business here.

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2009, 02:41:06 PM »
chef-what do u reccomend to put on grilled chciken for seasonings? how should i cook it in a pan on my stove?
The best thing you can do to keep the calories and fat down is marinate it. Don't use salt use an acid. Acid enhances flavor just like salt does. Easiest way without making a mess is to poach it or roast it in the oven. But if you wanna cook it in a pan? High heat, sear it on both sides then throw it into a hot oven for five minutes.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2009, 02:43:36 PM »
The best thing you can do to keep the calories and fat down is marinate it. Don't use salt use an acid. Acid enhances flavor just like salt does. Easiest way without making a mess is to poach it or roast it in the oven. But if you wanna cook it in a pan? High heat, sear it on both sides then throw it into a hot oven for five minutes.
thank u
w

cheftim

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2009, 02:46:31 PM »
thank u
Under cook it and let it rest for 8-10 minutes. It will finish cooking and the juices with coagulate. No salt. Acid. Citrus, vinegar, booze. It will also help tenderize it.

Jizzacked

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2009, 02:48:12 PM »
Like a tuna fish sandwich. I sniffed J lo's panties and Sarah Palins seat as well. First stars seat I ever sniffed was Michelle Phiffers. But that was like 18 years ago. A restaurant I worked at as a teen ager. She came in for lunch. When she left the waiter brought the seat into the kitchen and we all took turns.

LMAO!  serial seat sniffer of the stars... you are one maniacal cat :D

what were some of the best and worst of the seats you have smelled and why?

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2009, 02:50:11 PM »
Under cook it and let it rest for 8-10 minutes. It will finish cooking and the juices with coagulate. No salt. Acid. Citrus, vinegar, booze. It will also help tenderize it.
thanks
w

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2009, 04:15:24 PM »
LMAO!  serial seat sniffer of the stars... you are one maniacal cat :D

what were some of the best and worst of the seats you have smelled and why?

he doesnt really get the 'star' scent tho...its the taint sweat and resonant farts from the fatass italian guy that just ate a big bowl of marinara sauce and ziti and left his mark on the seat cushion that all the kitchen staff and chief are takin huge wiffs off of like its a fckn joint