Author Topic: GetBig Veteran ...  (Read 2800 times)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
GetBig Veteran ...
« on: February 07, 2009, 12:24:22 PM »
I've been here since August of 2003 ... shouldn't I get some type of honorary stars, Ron ? Btw, ( * tear * tear * ) it's been an honor serving GetBig, sir ... I've seen my fair share of wins and losses being in the frontline, guys. :D Anywho, any more GetBig vets out there ?

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Re: GetBig Veteran ...
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 12:40:57 PM »
I've been here since August of 2003 ... shouldn't I get some type of honorary stars, Ron ? Btw, ( * tear * tear * ) it's been an honor serving GetBig, sir ... I've seen my fair share of wins and losses being in the frontline, guys. :D Anywho, any more GetBig vets out there ?

Did you know that till yesterday you have been a member for 2000 days, that is equivalent to 172.800.000 seconds or 2.880.000 minutes or 48.000 hours or 285 weeks.

according to your info, on october 2nd 2012, you will have reached 80.000 hours on getbig

great record

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 12:41:57 PM »
Thank you, sir ... I intend on reaching it.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 12:47:08 PM »

Good question - I'll have clocked up my fifth year on Getbig in May this year. It think there should be some sort of recognition.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 01:07:11 PM »
Indeed you have. I knew there were a few more GetBig vets out there !

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 01:16:25 PM »
Did you know that till yesterday you have been a member for 2000 days, that is equivalent to 172.800.000 seconds or 2.880.000 minutes or 48.000 hours or 285 weeks.

according to your info, on october 2nd 2012, you will have reached 80.000 hours on getbig

great record

Next up, try adding up Mirz, Squadfather, QuakerOats, and sarcasm together. I think you'll find the numbers astounding.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 01:20:17 PM »
You know what's funny, Youngblood and BigJ ... there are guys that have been here for 2 years or less that have more posts than us ! Some have more posts than us combined ! LOL !

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 02:36:48 PM »

You know - I may make some stars for the people who I actually meet at these events!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 02:39:49 PM »
You know - I may make some stars for the people who I actually meet at these events!

what kind of events? mirage hotel? numbers? K's parking lot?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 02:45:47 PM »
what kind of events? mirage hotel? numbers? K's parking lot?

Stop wishing now!  When you come to the states, just come and say hello, then I can take some pictures of you and that stripper in compromising positions :)

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 02:56:08 PM »
Stop wishing now!  When you come to the states, just come and say hello, then I can take some pictures of you and that stripper in compromising positions :)

Is the stripper your....

Dude id better not finish that because timeout will fall :)

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 03:10:10 PM »

So, is that a " Yes " or a " No " on getting my " Veteran Stars " ?  :D

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 07:27:05 PM »
I refuse to let this Thread sink to the bottom ... so here's another post.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 08:03:36 PM »
You know what's funny, Youngblood and BigJ ... there are guys that have been here for 2 years or less that have more posts than us ! Some have more posts than us combined ! LOL !

What's your point?

;D
No doubt about it...

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 11:07:20 PM »

Yeah, that's pretty sad to me. I've been on here, and not really seriously posting as much as I have in the last year or so, since 2000. I remember when you didn't register for the board. Every post you could enter another name.
Then along comes someone like AXA and he has more posts in a month than I do after 6yrs.

Wow.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 11:19:04 PM »

How about the people who go above and beyond to post on your site day in and day out? Bluto, Squad, Goatboy etc.?
E

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2009, 07:31:49 AM »
How about the people who go above and beyond to post on your site day in and day out? Bluto, Squad, Goatboy etc.?

LOL ! Annoying fuckers, aren't they !  :D