Author Topic: Question for the mods of this board  (Read 4458 times)

benz

• Getbig V
  • ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶ boo! ٩(̾●̮̮̃̾•̃̾)۶
Question for the mods of this board
« on: February 07, 2009, 07:15:45 AM »
So yesterday i asked king kamali 2 questions

1.- If he was taller or shorter than nasser el sonbaty, because his claims of weighting 296 lbs dont look like nasser with 300 lbs. Note that i am not a nasser fan so this is not one of those hating comparisons, just a simple question to find out why nasser looks more massive.

2.- AVBG os whatever is his name (board member) asked him if he was still working with Jim (Disgusted), i replied "Yes, because he just mentioned his using the magic powder". As you all should know, thats how king & flex call jim's supplement (magic powder).

So, dear mods of this board, who is the piece of shit that deleted both of my messages and why?

I know it wasnt pedro chaos, but im not sure about chick, flex, ron and liftstudio.

I hope you guys give me a proper answer, both were proper NON HATING questions and somebody here wiped them.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
Re: Question for the mods of this board
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 07:32:54 AM »
calm down its only the internet.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 07:39:37 AM »
calm down its only the internet.

Sure, but this is the positive board, and my question was fully positive, so i wonder which one of the fags here deleted it and why.

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 08:34:07 AM »
Lord Benz I think flexschmoe is waiting for you to log off so he can delete this thread. He is lucky the great Alex23 hasn't slapped the yellow off his teeth.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 08:36:01 AM »
Lord Benz I think flexschmoe is waiting for you to log off so he can delete this thread. He is lucky the great Alex23 hasn't slapped the yellow off his teeth.

he said he didnt do it, so that leads to pedro chaos, ron avida, bob chick or schmoestudio

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 08:52:08 AM »
So yesterday i asked king kamali 2 questions

1.- If he was taller or shorter than nasser el sonbaty, because his claims of weighting 296 lbs dont look like nasser with 300 lbs. Note that i am not a nasser fan so this is not one of those hating comparisons, just a simple question to find out why nasser looks more massive.

2.- AVBG os whatever is his name (board member) asked him if he was still working with Jim (Disgusted), i replied "Yes, because he just mentioned his using the magic powder". As you all should know, thats how king & flex call jim's supplement (magic powder).

So, dear mods of this board, who is the piece of shit that deleted both of my messages and why?

I know it wasnt pedro chaos, but im not sure about chick, flex, ron and liftstudio.

I hope you guys give me a proper answer, both were proper NON HATING questions and somebody here wiped them.

its your reputation Benz

you are good at giving people shit in a subtle way
T

Alex23

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2009, 10:00:55 AM »

based flexingschmoerods, I'm currently talking to myself as everyone who is 'critical' is one of my gimmicks...

I had the same problem as benz... any question I asked Kamali was deleted, in fact most if not all posts I made on here were deleted. He lied and said it wasn't him first then admitted it.

this will get deleted too. my theory is, anyone who engages Jim and Kamali, he gets jealous and eliminates their posts fatal attraction style.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2009, 10:12:40 AM »
Seriously, i know this is a positive board and i do follow the rules (besides the da thread where i did piss him off many times) so i want to know what was wrong with my questions.

You all know im not a nasser fan, and comparisons cant be hard sometimes, but claiming he is 296 lbs (king) and the pics laying around of nasser at 300 lbs.... you can conclude somebody is not really correct, to not say, somebody is lying here.

I wonder where is ron to solve this matter

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2009, 11:39:56 AM »
Seriously, i know this is a positive board and i do follow the rules (besides the da thread where i did piss him off many times) so i want to know what was wrong with my questions.

You all know im not a nasser fan, and comparisons cant be hard sometimes, but claiming he is 296 lbs (king) and the pics laying around of nasser at 300 lbs.... you can conclude somebody is not really correct, to not say, somebody is lying here.

I wonder where is ron to solve this matter

This modship has gone to his head. Just other day was talking to a couple of pros he told to "lay off the insulin, 'bro'" and they're clueless without him and really miss his guidance......

maybe they need the "magic powder".

Alex23

« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2009, 11:42:34 AM »
This modship has gone to his head. Just other day was talking to a couple of pros he told to "lay off the insulin, 'bro'" and they're clueless without him and really miss his guidance......

maybe they need the "magic powder".

hahaha yea I saw that...

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2009, 11:46:58 AM »
hahaha yea I saw that...

This board is turning into a vehicle for "disgusting" to promote his magic bullshit powder.

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2009, 12:06:34 PM »
This board is turning into a vehicle for "disgusting" to promote his magic bullshit powder.

bump for some answers, mods dont need to hide  >:(

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2009, 12:17:24 PM »
both flexinton and chaos profess to have no interest in men in thongs yet they protect and muscle worship men in thongs. what gives here?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2009, 12:19:27 PM »
come on, you two have more gimmicks than this .. bring out all the troops if you guys mean business..

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2009, 12:21:16 PM »
come on, you two have more gimmicks than this .. bring out all the troops if you guys mean business..

Me? no gimmicks

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2009, 12:23:43 PM »
Me? no gimmicks

lord benz there seems to be a pumpkin head idea on this website that if you agree with someone, you are them

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2009, 02:25:29 PM »
both flexinton and chaos profess to have no interest in men in thongs yet they protect and muscle worship men in thongs. what gives here?
When you coming up for a delt workout?

benz, I haven't been feeling too hot, so I don't know what's been going on. But I do know for a fact that Ronaldo and others rarely post in this section but watch it like a hawk.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2009, 02:38:58 PM »
When you coming up for a delt workout?

benz, I haven't been feeling too hot, so I don't know what's been going on. But I do know for a fact that Ronaldo and others rarely post in this section but watch it like a hawk.

to be honest i just named you because i like drama, but i know you didnt do it

because if you did....no fucking way, you didnt :)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2009, 04:27:27 PM »
Where can I buy this "magic powder"

benz

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2009, 04:31:01 PM »

its so magic you cant buy it :(

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2009, 07:30:44 AM »
gotta ask disgusted.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2009, 07:32:28 AM »
I use to be Mod ...  :'(

FOXTROT-1

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2009, 08:33:50 AM »
gotta ask disgusted.

i think you are in need of a sandwich or two "bro".  ::)

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2009, 12:23:13 PM »
gotta ask disgusted.

flex do you take a leak/crack one off/defecate without asking disgusted & taking before/after pics first?

;D

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2009, 12:59:34 PM »
haha ;D
tank u jesus