Author Topic: Couple of questions  (Read 4286 times)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Couple of questions
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2009, 07:57:59 AM »
+1.  There are LOTS of pros that have thyroid problems from the 70's and 80's.  Thyroid drugs have been around as long as steroids and bodybuilders have been using it for a long time.  Frank Zane is rumored to be on permanent thryoid medication due to his past use among many others. 

The first sentence sounds like you are reporting fact but then you insert that word in your one example. Which pros do you know for a fact have permanent thyroid problems? Since there are multitudes of them you should be able to give one example.

Same with the insulin use. I can't count how many rumors I've heard about this or that pro being diabetic due to insulin use but AFAIK there's not a single one who has come forward and said this publicly. Is this side effect being kept private for some special reason?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2009, 02:14:31 PM »
Do you know her?
Do you?
She has said what caused her down fall..but now we get "steroid gurus" on the internet who spend more time reading studys claiming she is lying and it wasnt thyroid med use that caused her down fall.. ::)

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 02:43:03 PM »
man im not trying to sound stupid but wtf is dnp

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 03:08:43 PM »
man im not trying to sound stupid but wtf is dnp

Dinitrophenol. 

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2009, 03:14:40 PM »
ooo ive researched it....it seems a little more potent but alot sides than most why isnt that talked about more than t3 and celn if its oso good

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 03:16:56 PM »
ooo ive researched it....it seems a little more potent but alot sides than most why isnt that talked about more than t3 and celn if its oso good

It's talked about quite a bit on other boards.  I've never used it and don't plan on ever touching it.  Research what other things it's  used in and you'll know why.  It can be deadly if not dosed properly.

jcguy20

• Getbig II
  • 1st round draft pick
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 03:24:19 PM »
sounds shitty....i see that now I dont think I would risk it....monday ill start my first eca stack have you ever triedthat before and how were your results?

i tried clen and i hated it i stopped after a week horrible cramps and headaches I couldnt take it

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 03:57:41 PM »
sounds shitty....i see that now I dont think I would risk it....monday ill start my first eca stack have you ever triedthat before and how were your results?

i tried clen and i hated it i stopped after a week horrible cramps and headaches I couldnt take it

I like ECA it works well with little sides.  I'm not a huge fan of Clen either, it is effective but I get really jittery on it.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2009, 09:54:48 PM »
Do you?

No. Just curious if you had a first hand account. You can't blame me for being skeptical. You know how rumors about health problems are in this community and athletes aren't always truthful themselves.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2009, 10:16:44 PM »
No. Just curious if you had a first hand account. You can't blame me for being skeptical. You know how rumors about health problems are in this community and athletes aren't always truthful themselves.

yeah a few weeks ago van b said he had a few kidneys on ice in his fridge, but he was joking so you can't really take anything for face value now days.
TEAM Nasser

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 11:43:07 PM »

Skepticism is warranted in this industry.

So many of these people live and die by rumors that it's fucking ridiculous.

Unless you know the person or one of their close friends, you've got to really take it all with a grain of salt.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

BIG_O

• Getbig IV
  • Assumptions are the mother of all Fuck-ups.
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2009, 09:12:41 AM »
I'd like to chime in and play devil's advocate to the original poster.

You are 20 years old. You can run GH safely and effectively but given it's abuse on the joints since you play football I would go IM not sub Q and get an IGF-1 release instead of going for straight fat burning. If you do go Sub-Q I would keep it at a low dose say 2 iu's ED. 3 times a week administration post workout into the muscles you just worked out at a good moderate dose will help if you go the IM route. Make sure you inject bi-laterally. Shouldn't have to worry about thyroid down regulation too much to employ T-4 from IM administration.

As for T-3, scrap that idea. If you want to play with Thyroid hormones research T-4 and TSH output. This should point you in the right direction. If you run GH Sub-Q you better be running a small dose of T-4.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2009, 03:22:30 AM »
Skepticism is warranted in this industry.

So many of these people live and die by rumors that it's fucking ridiculous.

Unless you know the person or one of their close friends, you've got to really take it all with a grain of salt.

DIV

Isn't this the truth.