Author Topic: Jay Cutler's posedown pics at Ironman 2009  (Read 7219 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Jay Cutler's posedown pics at Ironman 2009
« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2009, 04:43:45 PM »
That Kid Trevor needs to lay of the Krispy Kreme donuts, he is a fat ass kid.He is what probably 10-11 years old ????, and already has a double chin.Kids these days are lazy as Fu#$# .When I was 10 I was riding my bike, playing football-Baseball, at the park, or always doing something.This kids looks like he plays video games and plays on the computer.No kid at his age should have so much bodyfat that have a double chin.
I know he is a nice kid, but man at his age he should not have any fat on him
Are you suggesting he takes Blade 3.0? :D
N

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2009, 05:14:59 PM »
That Kid Trevor needs to lay of the Krispy Kreme donuts, he is a fat ass kid.He is what probably 10-11 years old ????, and already has a double chin.Kids these days are lazy as Fu#$# .When I was 10 I was riding my bike, playing football-Baseball, at the park, or always doing something.This kids looks like he plays video games and plays on the computer.No kid at his age should have so much bodyfat that have a double chin.
Kid's are fatter and fatter eating shittier and shittier while exercising less and less. It's quite sad

its the parents fault, not the kids. try explaining to a parent abotu eating and their child. listen to the bullshit theyll tell you.   parents have no spines anymore.  no common sense either. "everybody wanna be a parent but nobody wanna be da bad guy" - ronnie coleman

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2009, 05:16:47 PM »
blockhead get a life ahahahah trippin off people wearing north face.... hahahaha

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2009, 07:06:48 PM »

Easy Bruce Lee.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #29 on: January 29, 2009, 07:12:00 PM »
why would a 10 y old boy wear a suit?

jesusbod

• Getbig IV
  • Bite Me!
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2009, 07:21:04 PM »
What's the deal with this kid?  That's twice now.  He's developing a very unhealthy bigbob like obsession.

you funny

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2009, 10:42:39 PM »
Does this kid Trevor get a contract with MuscleTech too ;D

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2009, 10:50:12 PM »
very true these kids are gonna be HUGE by the time they are 30 years old...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2009, 10:51:57 PM »
very true these kids are gonna be HUGE by the time they are 30 years old...
i looked the same when i was his age. got much worse too. so did evan centaponi. once a kid reaches a certain age they will decide for themselves what kind of body they want to have.

being fat when your little will only make it a bit tougher to get lean and stay lean.

musclecenter

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mr.Taiwan
« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2009, 11:49:53 PM »
This kid challenge Ironman winner to posedown too!...but.... ;D

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: January 30, 2009, 03:27:37 AM »
Where's Lonnie Teper?

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #36 on: January 30, 2009, 03:30:09 AM »
Jay seems to like this kid.

The kid has a big head and jaw.

spill the beans Jay.....
No doubt about it...

The_Punisher

• Getbig V
  • The Unrighteous Shall Pay
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2009, 05:46:02 AM »
lol......that Kid's parent must be pround of him....hey, they're trying to get that kid to get used to the bodybuilding lifestyle....hahahahhaha .....way to go Kid, when you grow up, I'll give you the name of all the "Dealers, Suppliers".......trust me, you won't get caught ;)

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2009, 06:04:56 AM »

he has a chubby face... you're picking on a 10 year old..

were you a school bully?

did you hurt animals in your spare time as a child?

sociopath.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2009, 06:08:23 AM »
silvio is getting insecure looking at this kid flex, as he thinks to himself

"this kids muscles are just about as developed as mine..  :-\  :'( "

of course the kid is nowhere near silvios size. but so goes the mind of a ifbb pro bodybuilder.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #40 on: January 30, 2009, 09:57:38 AM »
kid has a good sixpack and i think that's mike arvillas kid

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: January 30, 2009, 10:06:56 AM »
Tombo Wrote

were you a school bully?

sociopath.

I am not picking on a 10 year old Kid.I am just making a comment that the kid is obviously overweight.A kid his age shouldnt be overweight.Kids his age should be active.They should ride bikes, play football, Baseball, Rollerblade,Basketball,and going running.
When I was 10 I had no fat on me, I was thin, because I was alaways active.Kids these days a friggin lazy.I have 2 kids, and when I would go to there schools, I would see about 50% of them overweight.When I went to school, you might see 1 or 2 fat kids in every class now there is alot of them.If this kids is going to bodybuilding shows, and enjoys the sport so much why is he overweight? Why is he chubby? I am sure the kids is a good kid, but his parent either need to get him involved is sports, watch what he eats or not let him lay around and play on the computer so much.There is no reason or any excuse for a 10 year old to be overweight.At that age your metabolism should be so fast and you should be so active that you shouldnt be overweight.When a 10 year old has a double chin dont you think something is wrong???.If he already has a problem with food now what will be be like at 20 or even 30

I am willing to bet this kid is about the same age.This is what an active kid should look like.Yes he is kind of skinny, but he is probably so active that he burns all the calories he eats

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: January 30, 2009, 10:28:08 PM »
People here in Michigan have been wearing NorthFace for years friends.  Ain't no thang.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #43 on: January 31, 2009, 10:25:43 AM »
HAHA

The kid with Jay has a bigger face than him FFS!

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 31, 2009, 01:38:05 PM »

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2009, 01:49:27 PM »

of course the kid is nowhere near silvios size. but so goes the mind of a ifbb pro bodybuilder.

no arms.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2009, 01:54:41 PM »
Some kind of homosexual make-a-wish kid?

Awesomo

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2009, 01:54:59 PM »
When I went to school, you might see 1 or 2 fat kids in every class now there is alot of them.

I was just talking about this the other day. I'm only 27 and back when i was in school you had the token fat kid in class and after that pretty much everyone else varied within the normal range. Now there are so many damn FAT kids. Not just cottage cheese but guts hanging over their waists. It is almost becoming main stream for these fat kids. I saw some commercial where a fat kid had some spiky hair and was supposed to be cool. I don't know how it is now but when I was a kid the fat kids got ripped on. I hope this is still the case. It is the only way they'll get motivation to get skinny.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2009, 07:57:47 PM »
Tombo Wrote

were you a school bully?

sociopath.

I am not picking on a 10 year old Kid.I am just making a comment that the kid is obviously overweight.A kid his age shouldnt be overweight.Kids his age should be active.They should ride bikes, play football, Baseball, Rollerblade,Basketball,and going running.
When I was 10 I had no fat on me, I was thin, because I was alaways active.Kids these days a friggin lazy.I have 2 kids, and when I would go to there schools, I would see about 50% of them overweight.When I went to school, you might see 1 or 2 fat kids in every class now there is alot of them.If this kids is going to bodybuilding shows, and enjoys the sport so much why is he overweight? Why is he chubby? I am sure the kids is a good kid, but his parent either need to get him involved is sports, watch what he eats or not let him lay around and play on the computer so much.There is no reason or any excuse for a 10 year old to be overweight.At that age your metabolism should be so fast and you should be so active that you shouldnt be overweight.When a 10 year old has a double chin dont you think something is wrong???.If he already has a problem with food now what will be be like at 20 or even 30

I am willing to bet this kid is about the same age.This is what an active kid should look like.Yes he is kind of skinny, but he is probably so active that he burns all the calories he eats

What the shit are you talking about? how many kids have you come across know what a side chest is? theres nothing that spells out this kid is OBVIOUSLY OVERWEIGHT he's fully clothed the whole time you jackass

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2009, 08:02:16 PM »

Bodybuilding and body awareness starts quite early these days.

Bit different from what the youngsters did in the 70's.

Is this a sound development for humanity?
Q