Author Topic: Seriously... How bad will things get economically?  (Read 4092 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Seriously... How bad will things get economically?
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2009, 09:15:16 AM »
Not in my state.  No depreciation value is awarded. 

That stinks.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2009, 11:37:22 AM »
It sucks...goes to show how wasteful and out of touch the government is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2009, 11:43:19 AM »
It sucks...goes to show how wasteful and out of touch the government is.

I guess the best thing to do then is to either :

1.  Get rid of as much furniture, etc as possible. 

2.  Stop your office operation and retain the services of one of those "virtual offices" where you rent space on an as needed basis.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2009, 12:02:46 PM »
HELLO MY REPUBLICAN BROTHERS. WELL SINCE THE TRAGEDY I LIKE TO CALL 'THE ELECTION' I HAVE ALREADY DUG OUT A BUNKER IN MY BACK YARD, WALLS 2 FEET THICK CONCRETE. FIGURE THAT SHOULD KEEP THEM NEGROS OUT WHEN THEY INEVITABLY COME FORAGING. BUILT TO SURVIVE A 500 POUND BOMB LANDING ON IT TOO, FOR WHEN THE IRANIANS INVADE. GODDAM IRANIANS, THEY WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO INVADE US, NOW IT WILL HAPPEN SINCE WE NOW HAVE ONE OF THEM IN CHARGE. ELWOOD FROM THE HARDWARE STORE GAVE ME A DEAL ON PUMP SHOTGUNS SO IM ALL LOADED UP. ALSO IVE GOT AROUND 1000lbs OF CANNED GOODS, BOTTLED WATER AND CHEWING TOBACCO. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL THE RIOTS START. THE BLACKS ARE TAKING OVER

;D!!

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2009, 06:21:38 PM »
LMAO @ Strawman "everything will be alright as soon as the tax cuts kick in" hahahahaha, your joking right? $1.1 TRILLION in new spending and you think your getting a tax cut?? Get real dude.

Nope we gota help pay for the beaners now..ALONG with the deadbeats. At least beaners will work.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2009, 12:58:48 PM »
HELLO MY REPUBLICAN BROTHERS. WELL SINCE THE TRAGEDY I LIKE TO CALL 'THE ELECTION' I HAVE ALREADY DUG OUT A BUNKER IN MY BACK YARD, WALLS 2 FEET THICK CONCRETE. FIGURE THAT SHOULD KEEP THEM NEGROS OUT WHEN THEY INEVITABLY COME FORAGING. BUILT TO SURVIVE A 500 POUND BOMB LANDING ON IT TOO, FOR WHEN THE IRANIANS INVADE. GODDAM IRANIANS, THEY WANT NOTHING MORE THAN TO INVADE US, NOW IT WILL HAPPEN SINCE WE NOW HAVE ONE OF THEM IN CHARGE. ELWOOD FROM THE HARDWARE STORE GAVE ME A DEAL ON PUMP SHOTGUNS SO IM ALL LOADED UP. ALSO IVE GOT AROUND 1000lbs OF CANNED GOODS, BOTTLED WATER AND CHEWING TOBACCO. WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME UNTIL THE RIOTS START. THE BLACKS ARE TAKING OVER

WOW I didn't realize such fear existed in the trailer parks...how did you get the money to build a bunker??? welfare??
C

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 31, 2009, 01:43:18 PM »
WOW I didn't realize such fear existed in the trailer parks...how did you get the money to build a bunker??? welfare??

No differant than fear existing on your stoop.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #32 on: January 31, 2009, 01:43:26 PM »

ROFL
S

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2009, 01:49:55 PM »
Most reasonable conservatives ignore fringe idiotic comments like that.

Michael Steele bitches!  Sorry, just excited to have him as a leader in the new Republican party!  Really like this guy.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #34 on: January 31, 2009, 02:24:57 PM »

;D ;D ;D
DAWG

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 31, 2009, 03:55:15 PM »

trailers sit up 3 ft off the ground.   close it in with plastic sheeting and its a redneck bunker.....

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: January 31, 2009, 06:16:59 PM »
Time to stock up on canned foods?  ???

I love the shoprite yearly can/can sale.
Not as inexpensive as it used to be, but still lots of pasta, sauce and other unperishables.
Sandra

newmom

« Reply #37 on: January 31, 2009, 06:28:09 PM »
yes CT does do that for real estate and motor vehicle taxes...

no wonder we have to bail out california,,you have this woman who gave birth to 8 kids, that lives at home with her folks and already has 6 kids..gee wonder who pays for the insurance and food..why would those doctors plant 8 embros...now im not passing judgement that she is unmarried, hell neither am I and I have a child but none the less...and im sure the state is paying for those kids to be in the NICU at the hospital..thats gotta be at least 10k a day for all 8 kids