Author Topic: So military genius HH6 how many minutes does it take?  (Read 10543 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: So military genius HH6 how many minutes does it take?
« Reply #100 on: February 04, 2009, 08:06:22 AM »
you can't even spell.  You're an "enginner"?   [sic] lol...

When you speak as many languages as I do and type as fast you will be allowed to have a slip off here and there.

So.....when you're publishing your theory? Come on now, don't you want a Nobel prize?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #101 on: February 04, 2009, 08:07:14 AM »
When you speak as many languages as I do

How many languages do you speak?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #102 on: February 04, 2009, 08:10:31 AM »
How many languages do you speak?

More than one, which is enough to make you look like an idiot.

Do you really want to question me again? Last time you did that you got embarrassed and you haven't recovered your dignity since, we're all waiting for your reply to the question you yourself posed.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #103 on: February 04, 2009, 08:31:50 AM »
You guys are digressing into ad hom world.

Let's get back to the actual issue.

240 says there are engineers and scientists that claim it is impossible for WTC 7 to do what it did.

Yet there is the NIST report that has been signed off by the:

The American Society of Civil Engineers.
http://content.asce.org/conferences/structures2009/program.html

So basically the main stream group of engineers agree.

Are they "all" in on this too?  Do we really need to argue naively about physics here?

But what about the other engineers and scientists that say it's impossible?  Aren't there scientists and engineers who still maintain the moon landing was impossible?

Point being is, you'll always have some "experts" disagree.  That doesn't validate their controversial conclusions, however when you have the "establishment" agreeing on it, it does, because this is the same "establishment" that has helped progress our civilization based on science for years.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 04, 2009, 09:21:00 AM »
here you go.  From FEMA

5.6.2 Probable Collapse Sequence

The collapse of WTC 7 appears to have initiated on the east side of the building on the interior, as indicated by the disappearance of the east penthouse into the building. This was followed by the disappearance of the west penthouse, and the development of a fault or "kink" on the east half of WTC 7 (see Figures 5-23 and 5-24). The collapse then began at the lower floor levels, and the building completely collapsed to the ground. From this sequence, it appears that the collapse initiated at the lower levels on the inside and progressed up, as seen by the extension of the fault from the lower levels to the top.

During the course of the day, fires may have exposed various structural elements to high temperatures for a sufficient period of time to reduce their strength to the point of causing collapse. The structural elements most likely to have initiated the observed collapse are the transfer trusses between floors 5 to 7, located on lower floors under the east mechanical penthouse close to the fault/kink location.

If the collapse initiated at these transfer trusses, this would explain why the building imploded, producing a limited debris field as the exterior walls were pulled downward. The collapse may have then spread to the west. The building at this point may have had extensive interior structural failures that then led to the collapse of the overall building. The cantilever transfer girders along the north elevation, the strong diaphragms at the 5th and 7th floors, and the seat connections between the beams and columns at the building perimeter may have become overloaded after the collapse of the transfer trusses and caused the interior collapse to propagate to the whole floor and to the exterior frame. The structural system between floors 5 and 7 appears to be critical to the structural performance of the entire building.

An alternative scenario was considered in which the collapse started at horizontal or inclined members. The horizontal members include truss tension ties and the transfer girder of the T-1 truss at the east side of the 5th floor. Inclined members spanned between the 5th and 7th floors and were located in a two-story open mechanical room. The horizontal haunched back span of the eastern cantilever transfer girders, located roughly along the kink, rested on a horizontal girder at the 7th floor supported by the T-1 transfer truss. Even if the cantilever transfer girder had initiated the collapse sequence, the back span failure would most likely have not caused the observed submergence of the east mechanical penthouse.

The collapse of WTC 7 was different from that of WTC 1 and WTC 2, which showered debris in a wide radius as their frames essentially "peeled" outward. The collapse of WTC 7 had a small debris field as the façade was pulled downward, suggesting an internal failure and implosion.

To confirm proposed failure mechanisms, structural analysis and fire modeling of fuels and anticipated temperatures and durations will need to be performed. Further study of the interaction of the fire and steel, particularly on the lower levels (i.e., 1st-12th floors) should be undertaken to determine specific fuel loads, location, potential for impact from falling debris, etc. Further research is needed into location of storage and file room combustible materials and fuel lines, and the probability of pumps feeding fuel to severed lines.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: February 04, 2009, 09:24:08 AM »
Now that you've seen their version - See a nice detailed analysis of why that is horse shit

http://killtown.911review.org/wtc7/collapse.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: February 04, 2009, 09:25:28 AM »
Explosions all over WTC 7 - from a fed employee

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 04, 2009, 09:26:41 AM »
Use your mouth, IFBBwannaB... that's a good girl

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 04, 2009, 09:27:25 AM »

See how it looked inside, above.

See hot it looked outside, below:

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #109 on: February 04, 2009, 09:29:40 AM »
So now the BBC is in it too?

Did I miss where you disproved the kinematic equation?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 04, 2009, 09:31:27 AM »
This is how tall WTC7 really was:

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 04, 2009, 09:43:27 AM »
that mighty tower was reduced to this, in under ten seconds from fire alone?  Impossible.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 04, 2009, 09:45:57 AM »
Now listen, IFBBwannaB

You're a phd engineer who speaks 4 languages and competes at the national level.  I know. you're also worth $500 million and you fly your private jets to sarah palin's pool party.

You're a shill who equates any questioning of 911 with partisanship, which is sad, because asking Qs about 911 isn't about repub or dem.  It's about america.

So you continue with your anonymous lies, rants, and other things blow-job related.  have a great day.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #113 on: February 04, 2009, 11:00:49 AM »
Now listen, IFBBwannaB

You're a phd engineer who speaks 4 languages and competes at the national level.  I know. you're also worth $500 million and you fly your private jets to sarah palin's pool party.

You're a shill who equates any questioning of 911 with partisanship, which is sad, because asking Qs about 911 isn't about repub or dem.  It's about america.

So you continue with your anonymous lies, rants, and other things blow-job related.  have a great day.

Meltdown bitch.

Sorry no PhD yet, will have one in a couple of years though.

Where did I talk about partisanship? You stated a claim and I PROOVED it wrong, all you do is post BS clips and totally meltdown here.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 04, 2009, 11:10:40 AM »

Meltdown bitch.

Sorry no PhD yet, will have one in a couple of years though.

Where did I talk about partisanship? You stated a claim and I PROOVED it wrong, all you do is post BS clips and totally meltdown here.

Yes, you "PROOVED" it.

is that even a word?

I thought you had to be literate to earn a phd.  It seems not.

You're officially a getbigger with the addition of the phd to your mantle.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #115 on: February 04, 2009, 11:16:48 AM »
Yes, you "PROOVED" it.

is that even a word?

Yawn, can you measure your temperature? I want to know your exact meltdown temp.
Unlike you I base my science on observations and empirical data, so please email me the data sheet from your butt plug so I can complete my "Trailer Parks - The caps meltdown".

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 04, 2009, 11:43:56 AM »
240 so this is your answer/response to the NIST and The American Society of Civil Engineers?

-  the building looks like its collapsing
-  preemptive reports
-  heard explosions
-  It fell like a classic implosion

com on.

Seems like that sight is perfect for people who are plain ignorant to real science.  So it hit its mark for people like me and you.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #117 on: February 05, 2009, 08:12:07 AM »
I will tell you this.

The new modeling and code changes after the collapse of tower 7 are no joke.
It will cost builders quite a bit more to build buildings to these new standards.
The government, NIST and ASCE would not recommend these changes if the buildings were brought down by explosives.
http://wtc.nist.gov/NIBS_MMC/CodeChangeProposals.htm
Z

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #118 on: February 05, 2009, 09:38:08 AM »
I will tell you this.

The new modeling and code changes after the collapse of tower 7 are no joke.
It will cost builders quite a bit more to build buildings to these new standards.
The government, NIST and ASCE would not recommend these changes if the buildings were brought down by explosives.
http://wtc.nist.gov/NIBS_MMC/CodeChangeProposals.htm

Stop messing with little things like this, we got a future Nobel prize winner on the board, give trailer boy his due respect!

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 05, 2009, 01:39:31 PM »
What happen to Muscle?  We are delving into reality and he's vanished from this thread?

I bet the government is behind it.  :D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #120 on: February 05, 2009, 01:42:19 PM »
240 still hasn't told me how it would be possible to somehow line a building that is open 24/7 with the amount of explosives needed to bring it down without a single person noticing or saying anything.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 05, 2009, 01:57:19 PM »
240 still hasn't told me how it would be possible to somehow line a building that is open 24/7 with the amount of explosives needed to bring it down without a single person noticing or saying anything.

Not to mention that the mere fact of crashing passenger planes full of people in the WTC's would have been enough to send us on the course we have taken to war  regardless of whether or not they collapsed.

This phenomena grew from:

-  People seeing what they thought were explosions blowing out windows on the video as the WTC was collapsing but were instead from the inner part of the building collapsing before the outside part did forcing debris out the windows.

-  Reports of firemen hearing explosions prior to the WTC coming down which considering huge fire in a huge building filled with all sort of things that could exploded due to heat is pretty logical

-  The testing for thermite. 

I donno, sometimes, i shake my head at how anyone can even believe this whole thing, the WTC's, WTc-7, flight 93, the pentagon etc. was  planned and executed by the US government.

It's mind boggling.

It makes so much more sense that someone would believe in the JFK thing.  But this?  this is for space cadets.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #122 on: February 05, 2009, 02:49:22 PM »
Not to mention that the mere fact of crashing passenger planes full of people in the WTC's would have been enough to send us on the course we have taken to war  regardless of whether or not they collapsed.

-  People seeing what they thought were explosions blowing out windows on the video as the WTC was collapsing but were instead from the inner part of the building collapsing before the outside part did forcing debris out the windows.

-  Reports of firemen hearing explosions prior to the WTC coming down which considering huge fire in a huge building filled with all sort of things that could exploded due to heat is pretty logical

I donno, sometimes, i shake my head at how anyone can even believe this whole thing, the WTC's, WTc-7, flight 93, the pentagon etc. was  planned and executed by the US government.

It's mind boggling.

It makes so much more sense that someone would believe in the JFK thing.  But this?  this is for space cadets.

Fuck you! JFK is alive, he and 2PAC are orgy party planners on the secret island that Bush and Osama met and planned 9/11 on together. Yes Bush...the guy all these CT fuckers claim is a complete idiot yet managed to orchestrate the worlds biggest fake and complex operation. ::) ::) ::)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #123 on: February 05, 2009, 03:17:19 PM »

It's mind boggling.

And in the same breath tell us how incompetent the US gov......they can pull off 911 but can't walk and chew gum at the same time. It was absolutely 9 billion times harder to pull off 911 as an inside job with explosions and explosives and stand downs and this and that...then getting 20 rags into flight school and onto planes with box cutters.
L

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #124 on: February 05, 2009, 04:02:18 PM »
Yes, you "PROOVED" it.

is that even a word?

NO WAY IN HELL HE HAS A PHD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!