Author Topic: Who here will not be tuning in to National Joe Six Pack Closeted Man Love Day?  (Read 70103 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Is there any worth in taping the games and then re-watching them?  I remember people used to tape the games on their VCR and I always wondered why they did it.  I never once remember anyone ever re-watching their games.  Perhaps they did it behind closed doors with Lupiderm and never spoke about it?   ???

i used to have all the steelers super bowl games and afc championships on vhs but i replaced them with dvd

E
E

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Not at all.  You may have been when you stated "Getbig is in a sad state when Adam has to bump his old threads for attention."

You will see this thread every single year around this time, so get used to it.  Maybe next year you can view it and weigh 10 lbs less.  Think about it, then in 7 years, if you keep it up, you will be 70 lbs less.  Use this thread to motivate you.

this thread always brings back good memories for me because you created it two days before my steelers won a record 6th super bowl

E
E

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
this thread always brings back good memories for me because you created it two days before my steelers won a record 6th super bowl

E
Dust off those old beta max's then gramps. Watch a real team (Patriots) perform on sunday.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Dust off those old beta max's then gramps. Watch a real team (Patriots) perform on sunday.

as of right now, the steelers have won 2 super bowls since the last time the pats won

E
E

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
as of right now, the steelers have won 2 super bowls since the last time the pats won

E
We don't care about the facts around here.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B

Great team.

The cheating thing has only gotten worse though.   Spygate was "eh....whatever"  really didnt register for me.  This is fkng cheating.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
Great team.

The cheating thing has only gotten worse though.   Spygate was "eh....whatever"  really didnt register for me.  This is fkng cheating.
I don't think they will be able to prove shit. Seems like the refs fucked up the situation too.

It will probably be thrown out do to the negligence of the ref, who approved the balls.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Code: [Select]
I don't think they will be able to prove shit. Seems like the refs fucked up the situation too.

It will probably be thrown out do to the negligence of the ref, who approved the balls.

I agree that nothing will come of it.

Not going to go off on a tangent

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Who here will not be tuning in to National Joe Six Pack Closeted Man Love Day?

Count me as one of the intellectual few who will not be among the viewership this weekend of bonehead day.  I care not to see men act like morons as they are degraded in plain view with full recognizance to this fact as in between their sessions of lustful and cleverly disguised Man-Envy they will be surely interrupted every break only to be willfully beaten by the hammer of stupidity and nailed to the cross of mediocrity as they further the meme of what constitutes "manliness" (beer swilling, obese, moronic) all the while donning a smile on the face like some accepting deranged and clueless masochistic automatic polyanna, relegated to an asylum full of welcoming fellow perverts, rubes and un-savories as the painted and inebriated individuals dance their intelligence and dignity away as their minds slip only deeper into a crafted mental prison with little hope of escapement.

Intellectuals don't write run on sentences. You have two or more independent clauses.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
That guy should play regardless of whether his wife is giving birth or not.

keanu

• Getbig IV
That guy should play regardless of whether his wife is giving birth or not.

Intellectuals don't bodybuild religiously for over 10 years and weigh 160 either. Adonis is in his own world. #irrelevant

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
It's bad enough during the regular season that the NFL is an endless commercial disguised as a football game...but it gets worse during the playoffs and especially during the Super Bowl.
~

bradistani

• Getbig V
Who here will not be tuning in to National Joe Six Pack Closeted Man Love Day?

Count me as one of the intellectual few who will not be among the viewership this weekend of bonehead day.  I care not to see men act like morons as they are degraded in plain view with full recognizance to this fact as in between their sessions of lustful and cleverly disguised Man-Envy they will be surely interrupted every break only to be willfully beaten by the hammer of stupidity and nailed to the cross of mediocrity as they further the meme of what constitutes "manliness" (beer swilling, obese, moronic) all the while donning a smile on the face like some accepting deranged and clueless masochistic automatic polyanna, relegated to an asylum full of welcoming fellow perverts, rubes and un-savories as the painted and inebriated individuals dance their intelligence and dignity away as their minds slip only deeper into a crafted mental prison with little hope of escapement.

you've missed a trick here you know adonis. with your cooking skills, just imagine the fucking awesome superbowl party you could throw. your dips, volovants and mini pizzas would give you statewide fame, making you superbowl king, or somesuch. your do's wouuld be the stuff of legend 8)

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
I enjoy watching football.

This should be a fun game.

I'll be watching with family and close friends.

A good time will be had by all.

Not a drop of alcohol will be consumed either.

Go Hawks!!

TA if you and the Mrs. were in town you'd be welcome to join us.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Damn, this season just flew by, caught maybe five games total. I feel cheated. My boy Peyton didn't look so good in the games I saw.

Go Hawks?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
How is this scenario to be played out and is it scripted in your favor?

Exit Question:  This "enjoyment" with "friends"....Does it have anything to do with Ted Haggard`s recent media blitz and/or jubilation over Sean Penn winning Best Actor for Milk at the SAG awards?

I'd enjoy meeting you in person sometime? You may be smarter then me, but wtf
I like watching pro sports but I don't get into pundit talk or fantasy leagues, etc

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Is it time yet?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
Is it time yet?

X2. Hate going into a sports bar and having to listen to football on the tvs.

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Is it time yet?

This thread never gets old.

And it reminds me that this is football season.

Good luck to whoever is playing this year.

Big fan of sports even though I don't follow any of them except MMA.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
So when is this garbage supposed to take place or is it over yet? 

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
So when is this garbage supposed to take place or is it over yet? 

February 7th. (Sunday)

You make no sense, you celebrate the Olde Tyme recipes and Americana, but you shy away from the modern ones. I'm tempted to suggest that intelligence and folk wisdom are mutually exclusive. The Super Bowl is an excuse to drink and be merry. It is incredibly American, and it is an excuse to cook up some amazing shit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
February 7th. (Sunday)

You make no sense, you celebrate the Olde Tyme recipes and Americana, but you shy away from the modern ones. I'm tempted to suggest that intelligence and folk wisdom are mutually exclusive. The Super Bowl is an excuse to drink and be merry. It is incredibly American, and it is an excuse to cook up some amazing shit.
Why do you need to watch black men criminals chasing themselves and their balls around to do any of that?

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
Why do you need to watch black men criminals chasing themselves and their balls around to do any of that?

It's a shared activity. The best and worst of us. Millions of us. You throw up your hands, you laugh at the sheer absurdity of being alive on this crazy blue marble. You cheer for the good guys!

And you fucking stuff your face and get shit faced off all that top shelf booze and grub you have been meaning to break out. Hopefully with friends and family.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
It's a shared activity. The best and worst of us. Millions of us. You throw up your hands, you laugh at the sheer absurdity of being alive on this crazy blue marble. You cheer for the good guys!

And you fucking stuff your face and get shit faced off all that top shelf booze and grub you have been meaning to break out. Hopefully with friends and family.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

What happens if you don't have any family and don't want any friends?  ???