Author Topic: President's Address:The American people will not tolerate arrogance and greed  (Read 4925 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
how do you add that up to $700 billion?

I noticed that you need every little thing explained to you. Hopeless.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
how do you add that up to $700 billion?

By the time this is done it will be 1.3 trillion. 

LET ME REPEAT - I HOPE OBAMA FAILS AT SPENDING A TRILLION DOLLARS ON WELFARE!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
He's no different than The Luke in a lot of ways. "France is doing great.", he says, after I show information that they are just as fucked as we are. I guess the French are having mass protests becasue they are really happy. Same shit, different pile.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Unbelievable.

You go after Daeschle and Geithner who did pay their taxes in the end.

But you don't have anything to say about those Wall Street bankers who cashed out nearly $20 billion in bonuses while getting tax payers money?
Or what about former Goldman Sachs executive Hank Paulsen who were responsible for the whole bailout?

Perhaps YOU should go after Barney Frank and Chris Dodd who are 100% responsible for the crash of the housing market.Those two gangsters should be thrown into prison.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
The American people should also not tolerate this kind of overzealous inexcusable spending by either party.

Hereford

• Getbig V
The American people should also not tolerate this kind of overzealous inexcusable spending by either party.

But... but.... but.... We have a black president!  It's the end of intolerance!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Perhaps YOU should go after Barney Frank and Chris Dodd who are 100% responsible for the crash of the housing market.Those two gangsters should be thrown into prison.

I'm sure Clinton and Bush had absolutely nothing to do with it. ::)
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
In today's weekly address, President Obama addressed the latest economic news and discussed the progress of the America Recovery and Reinvestment Plan. He also announced that Treasury Secretary Timothy Geithner is preparing a new strategy for reviving our financial system with increased transparency and accountability:

No kidding benny - this is why next teusday - the far left is finished.