Author Topic: Seven Pounds with Will Smith  (Read 9693 times)

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Seven Pounds with Will Smith
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2009, 10:54:40 AM »
Hmmm ... you wouldn't happen to be a member of Stormfront, would you ? Not only is your post somewhat confusing ... but absolutely rediculous. I'm not sure where you've gotten these " fancy " ideas but it's quiet apparent that your a very angry person. And as much as I'd like to debate you on a more logical level ... I will not. I've learned when to pick my battles ... and you seem very set in your ways of thinking. Good luck to you, Flagadajones.

I dont believe jews lead a conspiracy against the whole world,i think they happen to be just a lot smarter that other people , it's a fact,  i like the way israel , russian deal with muslims, i like the way china is awakening and how asian do their thing to take over the world, only using their brain and workforce. There's something respectable behind all of these people actions, i just hate lazy and unwilling "to be part of a global society" people like muslims and , black people who spend more time whining thant actually do anything to contribute to the multicultural world they live in.  Take in consideration i emigrated from europe to north america too. MAybe i know firsthand one or two more things than you about blacks and muslims/arabs and the way they act worldwide.

So i guess you cant label me as a nazi unfortunately.

I also think i have the right to think what i want about anyone as long as the other can think what they want about me.

dustin

« Reply #26 on: February 01, 2009, 10:56:22 AM »
will smith actually does have some good range.... for example... pursuit of happyness...legend of bagger vance... i am legend....

Sometimes I like Will and sometimes I get sick of him. Those are good movies but Pursuit of Happiness, holy fuck... I nominate that movie for the most depressing movie of all time. I had a bout of depression in highschool but haven't gotten REALLY depressed since. But after watching PoH I was seriously fucking depressed for like a week. It drained my will to live lol.. fucking stupid movie. I felt so terrible.

Seven Pounds wasn't too bad. But I agree that people are touting it as insanely epic. I didn't really get the humor either. Extremely dry. Pulled off a couple cheesy lines that made me chuckle but it was an awkward movie. Most idiots that went and saw it (and didn't understand it) are usually the ones that give it big props, just like other movies their dumb brains can't decipher.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2009, 11:08:03 AM »
Will Smith is a racist,he has an acting school in LA for black youngsters,now imagine if Brad Pitt for example opened an acting school for whites only!! He'd be totalled ruined by the media and his career would be over

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2009, 11:14:39 AM »
I dont believe jews lead a conspiracy against the whole world,i think they happen to be just a lot smarter that other people , it's a fact,  i like the way israel , russian deal with muslims, i like the way china is awakening and how asian do their thing to take over the world, only using their brain and workforce. There's something respectable behind all of these people actions, i just hate lazy and unwilling "to be part of a global society" people like muslims and , black people who spend more time whining thant actually do anything to contribute to the multicultural world they live in.

" You do know that Barack ( half-black ) is currently the President of the United States, right ? I guess he's probably the only black that wants to contribute to the " multicultural world ", huh ? "

Take in consideration i emigrated from europe to north america too. MAybe i know firsthand one or two more things than you about blacks and muslims/arabs and the way they act worldwide.

" I happen to know 1 or 2 things about blacks, too ... and how they act worldwide.  ;) "

So i guess you cant label me as a nazi unfortunately.

" I don't ever remember using the word ... or even indicating it. "

I also think i have the right to think what i want about anyone as long as the other can think what they want about me.

" Absolutely. It's your world man. Like I said ... good luck. I was just curious. "

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2009, 11:14:59 AM »
Hmmm ... you wouldn't happen to be a member of Stormfront, would you ? Not only is your post somewhat confusing ... but absolutely rediculous. I'm not sure where you've gotten these " fancy " ideas but it's quiet apparent that your a very angry person. And as much as I'd like to debate you on a more logical level ... I will not. I've learned when to pick my battles ... and you seem very set in your ways of thinking. Good luck to you, Flagadajones.

There is some substance to the point he's making, sure theres racist undertones in there but he does raise a few legit points, don't jump on the 'equality' bandwagon and act like a douchebag because its empowering (or whatever) actually THINK for yourself instead of doing it because it will make people like you (or not hate you).

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2009, 11:18:19 AM »
yes. will smith hates white people.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2009, 11:19:30 AM »
There is some substance to the point he's making, sure theres racist undertones in there but he does raise a few legit points, don't jump on the 'equality' bandwagon and act like a douchebag because its empowering (or whatever) actually THINK for yourself instead of doing it because it will make people like you (or not hate you).

Excuse me ? I'd like to think that I AM thinking for myself. This has nothing to do with " jumping on the " equality " bandwagon ". I was also not aware that I was/am acting like a " douchebag " ... I thought I was just asking a question out of curiousity. I brought up how I didn't care for the movie, " Seven Pounds " and this douchebag proceeds to, somewhat, ruin the thread by making a comment on how he won't watch movie with blacks that are leading characters ... that wasn't part of my original question, tombo, when I started this thread. So who's the douchebag ? Honestly, I think you should THINK before you speak. Just my opinion.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: February 01, 2009, 11:23:40 AM »
yes. will smith hates white people.
Has for years, it's no secret.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 01, 2009, 11:27:18 AM »

and when we say something about it we are rascist.

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2009, 11:27:50 AM »

how come?

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

globalhawk

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2009, 11:28:40 AM »
yes. will smith is racist. he proves it everyday by promoting his movies on mainstream media outlets and by his racist movie choices like "men in black" and "independence day" and him working well with the white hollywood execs.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2009, 11:29:59 AM »
definetly a chick flick ... i couldnt be bothered to watch it to the end...
why people watch movies like this to depress themselves amazes me
choice is an illusion

dustin

« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2009, 11:30:09 AM »

That's because white people have raped and sodomized just about every race there is. It's no secret that a lot of races/ethnicities, including blacks, hold so much hatred towards white people. I don't blame them either.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2009, 11:30:22 AM »

Says who ? Who in this thread has called you a racist ?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2009, 11:30:59 AM »
yes, it wont last long before that little punk will be exposed marching in a black kkk suit.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2009, 11:32:02 AM »
That's because white people have raped and sodomized just about every race there is. It's no secret that a lot of races/ethnicities, including blacks, hold so much hatred towards white people. I don't blame them either.

Oh boy. This is NOT what I intended when I started this thread. Congrats, dustin ... you just opened up a WHOLE NEW can of worms.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 01, 2009, 11:33:30 AM »
blacks are no worms. they are just like us white people.

dustin

« Reply #42 on: February 01, 2009, 11:36:13 AM »

Oh boy. This is NOT what I intended when I started this thread. Congrats, dustin ... you just opened up a WHOLE NEW can of worms.

I'm not going to fly off the handle bars over it. What's done is done, but they can't take it back. There are people that are still outrageously pissed off by it and I don't blame them though. All my friends and family members are different races and just about every one of them has a bone to pick with white people. I'm half white myself. But either way I'm not going to writhe in agony over the past though. The only thing I'm concerned with is the honkies of present day that say and do stupid shit to me personally.

blacks are no worms. they are just like us white people.

LMFAO!!!! I nearly blew snot all over my keyboard!!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #43 on: February 01, 2009, 11:39:17 AM »
I'm not going to fly off the handle bars over it. What's done is done, but they can't take it back. There are people that are still outrageously pissed off by it and I don't blame them though. All my friends and family members are different races and just about every one of them has a bone to pick with white people. I'm half white myself. But either way I'm not going to writhe in agony over the past though. The only thing I'm concerned with is the honkies of present day that say and do stupid shit to me personally.

LMFAO!!!! I nearly blew snot all over my keyboard!!

And this is what makes my race ( although I'm half-black ) look bad. Again ... congrats, dustin.  :-\

dustin

« Reply #44 on: February 01, 2009, 11:41:54 AM »
LOL don't get your panties in a bunch. Everyone is a fucking prick. No ones hands are clean. I'm just fucking with you lol

Yeah, it's pretty evident that Will Smith's racist. He doesn't make an effort to hide it. His movies are hit and miss. Seven Pounds and Pursuit of Happiness made me think about sitting in my car with the garage door closed and the engine running. Jesus H.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2009, 11:41:57 AM »
iron disciple has best of both worlds, a big dick and brains.

dustin

« Reply #46 on: February 01, 2009, 11:45:15 AM »
iron disciple has best of both worlds, a big dick and brains.

Son of a bitch, you're right... it ain't fair. >:(

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #47 on: February 01, 2009, 11:48:11 AM »
I get along with black people more than white people, white people annoy the shit out of me LOL

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #48 on: February 01, 2009, 11:51:09 AM »
We as white people should not promote racists like Will Smith's films,not cos i dislike black people,the colour of somebodys skin doesnt matter to me,but because he openly hates whites

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #49 on: February 01, 2009, 11:53:50 AM »
We as white people should not promote racists like Will Smith's films,not cos i dislike black people,the colour of somebodys skin doesnt matter to me,but because he openly hates whites

why do u say that?