Author Topic: Ideas? Should i do something, or not worry?  (Read 1331 times)

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Ideas? Should i do something, or not worry?
« on: February 01, 2009, 03:23:24 PM »
OK, so yesterday i started a new cycle. Whenever i start a cycle I'll introduce the gear slowly, i don't want to bombard my system with everything at once.¨

I'm currently only ON 30 mg dianabol per day (this is only my second day). And i noticed that my resting heart rate is up. Normally it is 60-80 and now it has been around 90. I feel normal and not bad at all.

I can't really remember the last time this happened to me. Honestly i only noticed it when i was measuring my BP which was 140/80

I have taken 4 mg xanax today from keeping me from freaking out about nothing. I have speculated in my mind, that this is normal, because the AAS are starting "work" and my body is just "transporting" it to my receptors.

SO FINALLY MY Q IS SHOULD I BE TAKING A BETA-BLOCKER "JUST IN CASE" KIND OF AS AN INSURANCE OR JUST RELAX. I MEAN, IT'S NOT LIKE MY FIRST RIDE OR EVEN EIGHT, HAH HAH... SO INPUT, PLEASE.

THANK IN ADVANCE.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Ideas? Should i do something, or not worry?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2009, 03:25:17 PM »
maybe its not real dbol... could have gotten fakes with some kind of stimulant in them

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2009, 03:52:32 PM »
maybe its not real dbol... could have gotten fakes with some kind of stimulant in them

I'm very confident that this is real, my training partner uses it (same brand, same batch as well as one guy at work). I'm quite sensitive to stimulants though and lately i have been drinking a lot of "Russian" energy drinks (which are not exactly well regulated  :o and i got them as a souvenir from a friend. Plus, i haven't been sleeping much lately so that might be the culprit.

Thanks T!  ;D

The stims didn't even cross my mind, maybe I'm fine and my gear is too...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2009, 04:07:02 PM »
Bro, when do you drink these energy drinks? The Dbol should not be effecting your system that much IMO...take those drinks during the day...or lay off them completley. Just my 2 cents bro..
Just spot me BITCH!!!

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2009, 04:18:29 PM »
Bro, when do you drink these energy drinks? The Dbol should not be effecting your system that much IMO...take those drinks during the day...or lay off them completely. Just my 2 cents bro..

YEP, better safe than sorry, i'll lay of them for a few days and if i decide to start drinking them again, i'll only have one early in the day...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2009, 03:45:48 PM »
do you drink around the time you pop your d??
muscle

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 12:06:36 AM »
do you drink around the time you pop your d??

A few times yes, but mostly no.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG