Author Topic: Prison strength  (Read 13769 times)

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
Re: Prison strength
« Reply #50 on: February 04, 2009, 05:52:37 AM »
Cheftim is in bagkok where all things are possible

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #51 on: February 04, 2009, 05:54:09 AM »
I'll tell you what I'll be at the Arnold.pick the day,time.I'll meet you in the Animal area were they have there benchpresses.we will video tape us bench and post it on GB.If I lose I'll pay for your plane ticket there and back.
::) it would be a lot easier just to post a picture of yourself wouldn't it?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #52 on: February 04, 2009, 05:56:10 AM »
::) it would be a lot easier just to post a picture of yourself wouldn't it?
no can do ...camera shy, dog ate it, girlfriend took the downloading chord, etc

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #53 on: February 04, 2009, 05:59:04 AM »
no can do ...camera shy, dog ate it, girlfriend took the downloading chord, etc
hahaha, i love the same old, "show up at the Olympia, i'll be the huge 265 pound shredded guy, we'll go to the local Gold's and have a bench off and if you win i'll pay for your house, car, kid's college education, medical insurance, gym membership, movie rental membership, home heating bill, water bill, food bill, landscaping bill, etc., etc., etc." ::)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #54 on: February 04, 2009, 06:02:09 AM »
lol thats right Quaker, all these 'millionaires' are soo ready to pay for flights and hotel rooms so that they can 'beat' you in a curling contest.... if your smart enuf to make $$$ then your prob. smart enuf to see how dumb such propositions are...
L

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: February 04, 2009, 06:02:41 AM »
hahaha, i love the same old, "show up at the Olympia, i'll be the huge 265 pound shredded guy, we'll go to the local Gold's and have a bench off and if you win i'll pay for your house, car, kid's college education, medical insurance, gym membership, movie rental membership, home heating bill, water bill, food bill, landscaping bill, etc., etc., etc." ::)
dude ..you gotta post sometimes the death threats you were getting via PM...I would be on the floor laughing  :D

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #56 on: February 04, 2009, 06:33:11 AM »
Are you guys saying cheftim isn't being completly forthright here?

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #57 on: February 04, 2009, 06:49:06 AM »

haha.your reading comprehension is terrible.never did I say I was 265lbs of muscle.nor did I say I would be 210lbs at 5-6% bodyfat or shredded.you take what you want out of a post and spin it into whatever you want.
DAWG

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: February 04, 2009, 07:53:53 AM »
haha.your reading comprehension is terrible.never did I say I was 265lbs of muscle.nor did I say I would be 210lbs at 5-6% bodyfat or shredded.you take what you want out of a post and spin it into whatever you want.

I think that you over estimate how much muscle you have and you under estimate how much fat you have.  Maybe at 265 you can get a few reps with 315 on an incline bench.

Now on the other hand cheftim is a HUGH lier.  I think everyone knows someone like Cheftim, they lie so much they accually start to believe their own lies.  The problem is that people like Cheftim accually think that people believe their BS but the reality is that everyone is laughin their ass off at them. 

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #59 on: February 04, 2009, 03:51:48 PM »
Maybe Ronnie should use pillow cases full of books to do curls, superset with man makers and push ups with a 145lb wt back on his back and in no time he also will be repping out 500lbs like the the guy that was in jail for 10 years with no weights what so ever ::)

LMAO!!!!!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #60 on: February 04, 2009, 03:56:36 PM »
dude ..you gotta post sometimes the death threats you were getting via PM...I would be on the floor laughing  :D
You were sending them to him when he was slapping you around the boards  :D
What now you are a happy couple ? :D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #61 on: February 04, 2009, 04:15:03 PM »
You have got me figured out. But I only lie to Women and Police and anonymous strangers on the internet about everything in my life.
fixed.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 04, 2009, 04:16:17 PM »
He never "slapped me around "  ::)

he called me out and I posted those vids of my lifts ...lifts you will never ever come close to even on 1 gram of test hahahahaha

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 04, 2009, 04:17:24 PM »
You have got me figured out. But I only lie to Women and Police.
You seem like a nice dude but on the 5 plates x7 you are either lying or blind or just clueless...maybe he did 400x7 although I doubt it ...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2009, 04:18:48 PM »
You seem like a nice dude but on the 5 plates x7 you are either lying or blind or just clueless...maybe he did 400x7 although I doubt it ...
remember who this is Sev, the guy who claims he asked Angelina Jolie on a date, sniffed Beyonce's panties and got a 35,000 dollar Christmas bonus. ::)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #65 on: February 04, 2009, 04:21:42 PM »
remember who this is Sev, the guy who claims he asked Angelina Jolie on a date, sniffed Beyonce's panties and got a 35,000 dollar Christmas bonus. ::)
hahahaha! seriously?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #66 on: February 04, 2009, 04:22:50 PM »
hahahaha! seriously?
yep seriously, ask him.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #67 on: February 04, 2009, 04:25:26 PM »
yep seriously, ask him.
Ok.

Hey liar.............. did your bull shitting ass really make those false, lame, retarded claims?

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!
« Reply #68 on: February 04, 2009, 07:46:16 PM »
Some Big Black Schwoogie Dude was in my gym benching today. Never saw him before. He asked me for a spot on 3 plates on each side. He did it 15 times without me touching the bar. He kept climbing higher and higher. Next set 4 plates for 9. Then 5 plates for 7. Again I didn't touch the bar at all. I asked him how long it took him to acheive this weight. He said ten years in prison!
Get your phone and make a youtube - that will put this debate to rest. I have seen people move heavy weight around though. Guy on my football team who is about 230-250lb did 530lb for a very quick powerful single like it was 135lb but left it at just one. But be carefull after a 10yr bid your butthole might look good to him and it sounds like he's strong enough to hold you down with one hand  and run up in you don't get to friendly he might take it the wrong way ;)
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #69 on: February 04, 2009, 08:00:57 PM »
i have only seen one person bench over 4 plates in my life.  he did 475 3 times if i remember correctly, and he was huge. about 6 2'',  300 lbs i guess, big and not very lean
Valhalla awaits.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #70 on: February 04, 2009, 08:33:21 PM »
i have seen a few people do 6 plates, or 315 at my gym. Most of those guys only do partials, one strong mofo did 8 full reps tho. :o :o
A

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: February 04, 2009, 11:20:31 PM »
i have seen a few people do 6 plates, or 315 at my gym. Most of those guys only do partials, one strong mofo did 8 full reps tho. :o :o

You gym is nothing compared to a prison.  They have the strongest men in the world, benching 8 plates per side is a warm up for these beasts.  Just ask Cheftim, he'll tell ya

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2009, 11:40:44 PM »
You gym is nothing compared to a prison.  They have the strongest men in the world, benching 8 plates per side is a warm up for these beasts.  Just ask Cheftim, he'll tell ya
Titus is getting small tho.....
A

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #73 on: February 04, 2009, 11:43:06 PM »
Titus is getting small tho.....
I bet he's still a hell of alot bigger and stronger than the guy Cheftim is talking about.  Oh way, he does not exist.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: February 04, 2009, 11:47:55 PM »
Maybe cheftim actually ran into Ronnie Coleman at Metroflex and Ronnie decided to screw with him.  The only problem with this theory is that Ronnie is around 300lbs and the guy Cheftim saw is only around 200lbs.