Author Topic: Ordering Amps and Vials  (Read 4145 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Ordering Amps and Vials
« on: February 03, 2009, 12:51:26 AM »
If i order amps of vials from an overseas source how likey is it that they will not make it to me due to customs?  Should i just stick with stealth garbage or should i roll the dice on amps? ???
First Rock

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Ordering Amps and Vials
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 01:54:18 AM »
If i order amps of vials from an overseas source how likey is it that they will not make it to me due to customs?  Should i just stick with stealth garbage or should i roll the dice on amps? ???
Aldepends where you are mate..if you are down under e.g Aus/NZ then I wouldnt try , you more than likely just chuck your money away..

Stuff does get through , but there are some very big muscular customs agents walking round and they havent spent a cent on the gear if you get my drift  ;)

io856

« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 02:29:40 AM »

Stuff does get through , but there are some very big muscular customs agents walking round and they havent spent a cent on the gear if you get my drift  ;)

Seen it with my own eyes  :-\

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 03:53:13 PM »
Seen it with my own eyes  :-\
x2 ..Bastards

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 04:56:31 PM »
I am in the US.....any other opinions?
First Rock

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 06:07:23 PM »
I am in the US.....any other opinions?

There's always a chance that it will get snagged in customs, however it's quite low.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2009, 03:42:34 AM »
Depends on the source.  You'd be surprised the shit that makes it through customs.  Had a pack arrive two days ago from far away.  I was surprised customs didn't think it was a bomb the way it was packed.  LMAO! 

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2009, 09:05:03 AM »
i just hate the game ya know?  I just wish there we not so many conartist and scammers.  The government is so retarded they are just scared of gear.............if they had any brains or looked at anything objectively they would see that it should not be controlled b/c ppl prolly get hurt but "gear" more now that its classified the same way coke and herion is.  People have to depend on the scum of the earth and shaddy UG labs to get stuff............causes more problems than it fixes, they are just scared plain and simple
First Rock

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2009, 12:57:47 PM »

It's a true dice game, soldier.

If you order a huge amount.....1K amps or so and they get inspected, you WILL be on notice for a controlled delivery.

Stay small and don't get too greedy and you'll be straight, bro.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2009, 06:04:05 PM »
i would just want enough for 1 cycle, thats all i will do at the time, i do nto like having contraband laying around my house.  I did a cycle with stealth gear and i was not that impressed
First Rock

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2009, 06:05:15 PM »
i would just want enough for 1 cycle, thats all i will do at the time, i do nto like having contraband laying around my house.  I did a cycle with stealth gear and i was not that impressed

Check your PM, soldier........and do as I said.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...