Author Topic: Nasser would be a great catch for MD  (Read 8726 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser would be a great catch for MD
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2009, 09:36:01 AM »
I have no idea if Nasser would agree as he enjoy his retirement too much and is financially very comfortable but if Blechman could sign up Nasser then he would have the most intelligent , interesting and outspoken guy in the history of the industry.
You only have to look at the huge interest in his remarkable bodybuild.com interviews with David to see that he is the man the fans most want to hear from.

This could really inject new life into the sport. Nasser is so intelligent that he could both entertain us and raise the status of bodybuilding.

He would be perfect as he gets everybody talking. Even those who profess to not like him post almost obsessively about him and devour every word he issues forth.

Many love him, some hate him but NO ONE IGNORE HIM!!

Very true!

As for joining MD I am skeptical as any amount of compensation which Nasser feels would be fair would likely be beyond MD's budget.  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2009, 09:38:36 AM »
His gut resemble's Palumbo so he will fit in!!!

robins is using photoshopped pics because he fears real pics of Huge Nasser!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2009, 09:47:37 AM »
I have no idea if Nasser would agree as he enjoy his retirement too much and is financially very comfortable but if Blechman could sign up Nasser then he would have the most intelligent , interesting and outspoken guy in the history of the industry.
You only have to look at the huge interest in his remarkable bodybuild.com interviews with David to see that he is the man the fans most want to hear from.

This could really inject new life into the sport. Nasser is so intelligent that he could both entertain us and raise the status of bodybuilding.

He would be perfect as he gets everybody talking. Even those who profess to not like him post almost obsessively about him and devour every word he issues forth.

Give it up "Blockhead"

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2009, 10:19:05 AM »

Hey Barracuda what state do you live in ? I know you work in IT but what state?

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2009, 10:24:20 AM »
Ask your buddy I'm sure you two compare notes

Umm it was just a simple question please see the thread started by me labelled Recession proof getbigger and you will know why I asked

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #30 on: February 03, 2009, 10:30:24 AM »
Umm it was just a simple question please see the thread started by me labelled Recession proof getbigger and you will know why I asked

Sorry- could care less.
As for what state I'm in - Ask hamood or his cousin abdul basit  ;D

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: February 03, 2009, 10:41:03 AM »
I see Bober is back to spamming nasser on getbig again.
Nasser must have issued commands to get the ball rolling again.
Maybe we should start posting some pics of our own

LOL at the thought of nasser writing a column. I'm sure it'll be littered with his childish name calling and cries for attention - all translated by his boot licking scribe Robson

Haha exactly.

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #32 on: February 03, 2009, 10:50:43 AM »
Haha exactly.

The best part about team Nasser is that when Bluto left he took all the real people with him and left less than five members still clutching at Nassers balls.

In the end CJ and mariachi had enough and quit as well. That's when gimmicks like sharma/swami were created to give the appearance of a team and help nasser promote his worn clothing line.

Team nasser was started as a joke and still remains a joke.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #33 on: February 03, 2009, 10:54:40 AM »

HAHA! Imagine that ? Bobs sitting on Nassoils lap like a puppet ,answering all of the questons ..like a ventriloquist! LOL!

Barracuda

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Teeth in the Darkness
« Reply #34 on: February 03, 2009, 10:56:38 AM »
HAHA! Imagine that ? Bobs sitting on Nassoils lap like a puppet ,answering all of the questons ..like a ventriloquist! LOL!

Nasser likes to have a "hand" in team activities.  ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2009, 01:09:22 PM »
The best part about team Nasser is that when Bluto left he took all the real people with him and left less than five members still clutching at Nassers balls.

In the end CJ and mariachi had enough and quit as well. That's when gimmicks like sharma/swami were created to give the appearance of a team and help nasser promote his worn clothing line.

Such a "joke" that you post exclusively and obsessively about the TEAM, Nasser himself and you stalk the members.

You prove my point totally, you would be saving all the loose change from behind the sofa in your mother's morbid apartment to search for enough money to buy a copy of MD and get your Nasser "fix".

HAHAHAHAHA  I love how the pumpkinheads run to a Nasser thread and prove the veracity of my claims.

So easy ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #36 on: February 03, 2009, 01:11:54 PM »
Such a "joke" that you post exclusively and obsessively about the TEAM, Nasser himself and you stalk the members.

You prove my point totally, you would be saving all the loose change from behind the sofa in your mother's morbid apartment to search for enough money to buy a copy of MD and get your Nasser "fix".

HAHAHAHAHA  I love how the pumpkinheads run to a Nasser thread and prove the veracity of my claims.

So easy ;D
exactly Sharma, when confronted with the PHOTOGRAPHIC proof that Nasser destroys their paper champions they start in the with the pathetic and desperate, "used underwaer" and other bullshit rather than just accept the truth that Huge Nasser was and still to this day remains one of the greatest bodybuilders who ever lived.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #37 on: February 03, 2009, 01:17:38 PM »
exactly Sharma, when confronted with the PHOTOGRAPHIC proof that Nasser destroys their paper champions they start in the with the pathetic and desperate, "used underwaer" and other bullshit rather than just accept the truth that Huge Nasser was and still to this day remains one of the greatest bodybuilders who ever lived.

So,so true my wise friend. The pictures burn away into the core of their skinny-fat being and they clench their bony knuckles in tearful rage when confronted with the proof of Nasser's brilliance and superiority. At this moment in time all their self-loathing and bitterness at their abject failure at life reaches a crescendo and the keyboard becomes their only vehicle of attack against Nasser as he reminds them of everything they had hoped to be, and failed miserably at achieving ;D

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #38 on: February 03, 2009, 01:21:08 PM »

What happened to Bluto?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #39 on: February 03, 2009, 01:21:19 PM »
So,so true my wise friend. The pictures burn away into the core of their skinny-fat being and they clench their bony knuckles in tearful rage when confronted with the proof of Nasser's brilliance and superiority. At this moment in time all their self-loathing and bitterness at their abject failure at life reaches a crescendo and the keyboard becomes their only vehicle of attack against Nasser as he reminds them of everything they had hoped to be and failed miserably at ;D
hahahaha, can you imagine the hatred that burns away at them as they think of a man like Nasser waking his ripped 300 pound body from bed only to overlook the beautiful Pacific Ocean on a wonderful 72 degree Southern California morning and then walk into the kitchen of his palatial residence to eat a big healthy breakfat and then do whatever he feels like doing all day while they slave away at the local steel foundry with their frail 152 pound skinny/fat bodies?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #40 on: February 03, 2009, 01:32:35 PM »
hahahaha, can you imagine the hatred that burns away at them as they think of a man like Nasser waking his ripped 300 pound body from bed only to overlook the beautiful Pacific Ocean on a wonderful 72 degree Southern California morning and then walk into the kitchen of his palatial residence to eat a big healthy breakfat and then do whatever he feels like doing all day while they slave away at the local steel foundry with their frail 152 pound skinny/fat bodies?

HAHA Blechman should hire you, seriously. I don't think anyone is as funny as you. You have me in stitches here ;D No wonder you are the most famous Getbigger of all time.

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #41 on: February 03, 2009, 02:00:43 PM »
haha all nasser would do is try and talk about how the bbing industry treated him like shit, but in all reality he just was never that good..
he is a washed up oil filled loser ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #42 on: February 03, 2009, 02:10:03 PM »
haha all nasser would do is try and talk about how the bbing industry treated him like shit, but in all reality he just was never that good..
he is a washed up oil filled loser ;D

And yet here you are posting about him, thinking about him. Does it not bother you that you will never own multi-million dollar property or own 3 cars. Or be rich enough to retire at 40 and live the good life with a ripped 300lb physique that destroys your hideous body?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #43 on: February 03, 2009, 02:12:24 PM »
And yet here you are posting about him, thinking about him. Does it not bother you that you will never own multi-million dollar property or own 3 cars. Or be rich enough to retire at 40 and live the good life with a ripped 300lb physique that destroys your hideous body?

Nasser is a mess now. 300lbs with abs is bullshit.
from incomplete data

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #44 on: February 03, 2009, 02:15:28 PM »
Nasser is a mess now. 300lbs with abs is bullshit.

Jealousy is a terrible thing. Bobs has posted recent pictures that show he still looks fucking amazing, better than ever since able to relax his training - Nasser always trained the hardest.

Post up your picture for comparison. Seriously, do it. If you look half decent I will give you a thousand praises.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 03, 2009, 02:18:44 PM »
Jealousy is a terrible thing. Bobs has posted recent pictures that show he still looks fucking amazing, better than ever since able to relax his training - Nasser always trained the hardest.

Post up your picture for comparison. Seriously, do it. If you look half decent I will give you a thousand praises.

Why don't you look up the pics from his latest competition? The dude looked like a fried turd.

And he takes astronomical amounts of drugs to achieve his physique, which in fact makes him a drug addict. A filthy whiny wifebeating muslim scumbag that sells soiled underwear for perverted schmoes. What pride can he possibly have left?
from incomplete data

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #46 on: February 03, 2009, 02:24:21 PM »
He had very nearly died and was at an all time low in his last competitions. After years of seeing lesser athletes steal his Olympia his motivation was maybe not top notch, he had been physically very ill and by then it was after September 11th and having an Arab name was like the kiss of death in America.

Like I say he looks amazing now, still huge and with a stunning  six pack.
and so what if he uses some proper bodybuilding supplements, naturals look like shitty jokes.

Where is your pick for compare "lovemonkey"?

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2009, 02:29:16 PM »
hahaha nasser looks like complete shit, his gut poked out further than his chest, he filled his arms with oil.
and he doesn't earn millions he still has to sell soiled underwear over the internet to ppl like u and bigbobs.
he is a washed up loser who is trying to live in the past.
never good enough to win the O and never stop bitching about it

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 03, 2009, 02:31:26 PM »
He had very nearly died and was at an all time low in his last competitions. After years of seeing lesser athletes steal his Olympia his motivation was maybe not top notch, he had been physically very ill and by then it was after September 11th and having an Arab name was like the kiss of death in America.

Like I say he looks amazing now, still huge and with a stunning  six pack.
and so what if he uses some proper bodybuilding supplements, naturals look like shitty jokes.

Where is your pick for compare "lovemonkey"?

Hhahaha it's always some sort of disease and odd circumstances that brings them down, isn't it? I bet 9/11 forced him to go apeshit with the synthol, please tell me so.

As for looking amazing, I looked at Bob's thread and I didn't see any full body shots, he was covered in clothes all the time. I bet he hides a monstrous gut (if he really continues his drug regimen as he must to be 300 lbs with "abs") under there accompanied with palumboism small arms. He is a mess and always will be.

I tell you what, if I hit the sauce in the near future, I'll personally send you the pics of me. Otherwise it would just be cheapshot entertainment for you Sharma. I suppose you're a monster too  ::)
from incomplete data

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: February 03, 2009, 03:18:49 PM »

sharma, once again, a brilliant analysis of the times and thought provoking comments on Huge Nasser

unfortunately as much as the fans would want to hear more from Nasser on the truth of the industry, i dont think Nasser would want to work for MD and his insights and truths about the industry may not be well received and may even be censored.

people will have to read Nasser's book for all the truth about the BB industry- warts and all, i am sure it is going to have so much of the "inside info" and storied BB fans clamor for