Author Topic: clomid/orals  (Read 2344 times)

xjeffx

• Getbig I
clomid/orals
« on: February 03, 2009, 10:06:17 AM »
hey im gonna be doing a 15-20 week cycle of 500mg test E and 300mg Equipoise, i was thinking about throwing in an oral and insulin, is it worth it to throw the oral in, and if so what oral would go good. and how should i run clomid while on this cycle.

thanks guys

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
Re: clomid/orals
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 10:34:25 AM »
hey im gonna be doing a 15-20 week cycle of 500mg test E and 300mg Equipoise, i was thinking about throwing in an oral and insulin, is it worth it to throw the oral in, and if so what oral would go good. and how should i run clomid while on this cycle.

thanks guys
As for the orals my first choice is always Anadrol...but d-bol and winny are good choices also I would say 50mg a day for 6-8weeks to get your cycle going...
as for the Insulin no advice for you there Bro that is something I won't touch or even try to give advice on...

Clomid I personally run it 2weeks after my last inj. of test at 50mg ed for 3 weeks and taper down to 25mg ed for a 4th week I would run some HCG with that also if I was you.

Dr Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2009, 11:15:53 AM »
Agree with I-dawg pretty much, you could throw in some low dose dbol with that, maybe 25mg per day. Clomid for after as he prescribed. How old are you? Experience cycling?

Insulin would be a nice addition if you're getting a little older. If you're still in your early to mid 20's no sense imo.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 11:16:26 AM »
you should invest in either ADEX, NOVA, LETRO or AROMASIN for during your cycle many would say if you are going to run a cycle that long add HCG during the cycl to make your pct easier about 500ius twice a week

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 11:20:17 AM »
im on a long cycle like that the first 4 weeks i ate 50mg Abombs then 3 weeks 50mgs only on workout days then 3 weeks off and then 60mg dbol for 4 weeks 2 weeks off and then im going to finish out the cycle with 75mg winny ed

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 01:05:48 PM »
Dont run clomid while on cycle. You need an AI like adex while on cycle, and one like aromasin for PCT. I have posted many times why one is for PCT and the other is for on cycle. Clomid is best used for PCT as well.

xjeffx

• Getbig I
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 01:51:38 PM »
thanks for all this help guys, im gonna leave out the insulin, use clomid as a pct and hopefully ill be able to find some adex

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 02:06:48 PM »
you shouldnt need any adex on that cycle...

anyway....    whats your diet going to be like ? whats your goals for this cycle? what supplements, if any, are you going to be using ?

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2009, 02:15:46 PM »
On 500mg test he should definitely use adex just to keep estrogen down to normal levels.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2009, 02:20:31 PM »
On 500mg test he should definitely use adex just to keep estrogen down to normal levels.
eh.... i really dont think so...estrogen helps gains..definitely... not just on paper but in real life as well.. 500mg per week is very low to be using an AI, unless its a few weeks prior to a show

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2009, 04:30:16 PM »
eh.... i really dont think so...estrogen helps gains..definitely... not just on paper but in real life as well.. 500mg per week is very low to be using an AI, unless its a few weeks prior to a show
dude he is running 20weeks and also eq and an oral yeah he should use ai's

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2009, 04:40:20 PM »
What oral did you decide to run?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2009, 04:58:22 PM »
dude he is running 20weeks and also eq and an oral yeah he should use ai's
it varies from person to person  .... depending on aromatase activity, and  # of estro receptors (obesity)...  most people will not need an AI for 500mg test... the eq is inconsequential as it doesnt contirbute much at all to aromatization... less than deca..  an oral may or may not aromatize..    duration is inconsequential as well...      AI realy slow down the buildup of muscle tissue...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2009, 04:59:17 PM »
you shouldnt need any adex on that cycle...

anyway....    whats your diet going to be like ? whats your goals for this cycle? what supplements, if any, are you going to be using ?
How do you know? you dont know how his body will react.

Some people can run upto a gram with no need for extra "support" others cant..everyones different..you should know this by now .

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2009, 05:06:08 PM »
a guy walks into a bar and order three beers and a pickle

a guy next to him , about ten minutes later, tells him he should order a few beers an a pickle

guy one to guy two =  " ummmm , thanks "
Stop dodging around the issue..estrogen sides are real for some..again you dont know how he is going to react..

xjeffx dont listen to this idiot,,he is on his first cycle which has lasted a year with no break..he has tryed every steroid under the sun,most fakes judging by his development...he is 19 years old and he spends most of his time on the net surfing steroid boards and looking at studys..

Make sure you have ai on hand , just in case. :)

4thAD

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2009, 05:43:36 PM »
Absolutely have an AI on hand. It would be completely stupid not to. If you would like to keep your body healthy then run an AI to keep E in the normal levels. You don't need to completely knock out estrogen, just keep it down to a normal level.

The very last thing you will want is to start growing tits and to not have an AI on hand.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 06:05:54 PM »
Absolutely have an AI on hand. It would be completely stupid not to. If you would like to keep your body healthy then run an AI to keep E in the normal levels. You don't need to completely knock out estrogen, just keep it down to a normal level.

The very last thing you will want is to start growing tits and to not have an AI on hand.

I'm one of those people that isn't prone to gyno, I've ran over a gram with no AI and not even a hint of gyno.  I'm just a lucky bastard I guess.  But I would always recommend you have an AI and or SERM on hand if you aren't familiar with how your body will react.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 06:42:08 PM »
hell if hes prone he'll feel it 6 weeks in im prone and sometimes ill just do 1mg adex eod then ill start getting tender and ill eat 1 ed till it its fine

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 06:45:01 PM »

xjeffx dont listen to this idiot,,he is on his first cycle which has lasted a year with no break..he has tryed every steroid under the sun,most fakes judging by his development...he is 19 years old and he spends most of his time on the net surfing steroid boards and looking at studys..
Make sure you have ai on hand , just in case. :)
[/quote] wow now i understand i few of his comments and he is always on here like he has nothing to do

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 06:58:22 PM »
in my honest opinion your wasting your money by running test with an AI..... instead run a drug that doesnt aromitize but is mroe anabolic... tren is a good example... test is the best, mainly because it aromatizes... take that away and what have you got...  throwing money down the drain to gain1/2, maybe 1/4 of what you would normally...only to avoid a bit of tender nipples.... which nobody cares abotu anyway..and no jyudges would ever knock you down for... oh and you might just get some feeling in your useless male nipples? whatever..... everybody's got their own thing..

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2009, 01:36:41 AM »
I'm one of those people that isn't prone to gyno, I've ran over a gram with no AI and not even a hint of gyno.  I'm just a lucky bastard I guess.  But I would always recommend you have an AI and or SERM on hand if you aren't familiar with how your body will react.

I'm on the other end of the spectrum.  Even 200mg a week of CYP will give me gyno BAD.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2009, 04:41:02 AM »
I'm on the other end of the spectrum.  Even 200mg a week of CYP will give me gyno BAD.
yes everyone is diff. abc I can run 1200mg of test and nothing now add alittle deca and bye bye sex drive and hard-on's

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 03:15:25 AM »
I can eat dbol like candy and nothing....it's wierd.

4thAD

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 07:31:40 AM »
DIZZLE post up the studies that show you will only gain 1/4 - 1/2 of the gains when running an AI! I call BS, because I have run it both ways and have gained the same. I have run cycles with nolva to stop tender nips and have run cycles with an AI and the results were just as good with an over all better cycle. The AI will also kick up your testosterone levels. Who says you need to run the AI so high that it kills the estrogen? That's not the idea of running an AI while on cycle. High E levels are not good and definitely not healthy for the male body. Control your estrogen and you will be better off in the long road. The way you are doing things DIZZLE you will go down the same road as a lot of the BB'ers of the 90's.

One more thing, I do believe that E plays a role, but if E was as important as you think then why don't you start taking estrogen when on cycle? According to your logic you should be huge doing it that way!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 08:08:42 AM »
it would be a fantastic idea to use estrogen on cycle, if one was using a cycle without any steroids which aromat"ize"... for example = trenbolone....   adding in some estrogen would be fantastic.... and this is done in cattle... and it is shown to work much better than trenbolone alone..  ;)

(high testosterone/androgen levels are just as 'unhealthy' if not more 'unhealthy' than high estrogen levels :D )