Author Topic: clomid/orals  (Read 2343 times)

4thAD

Re: clomid/orals
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2009, 08:32:22 AM »
it would be a fantastic idea to use estrogen on cycle, if one was using a cycle without any steroids which aromat"ize"... for example = trenbolone....   adding in some estrogen would be fantastic.... and this is done in cattle... and it is shown to work much better than trenbolone alone..  ;)

(high testosterone/androgen levels are just as 'unhealthy' if not more 'unhealthy' than high estrogen levels :D )

Uhh yeah!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2009, 02:21:09 PM »
DIZZLE post up the studies that show you will only gain 1/4 - 1/2 of the gains when running an AI! I call BS, because I have run it both ways and have gained the same. I have run cycles with nolva to stop tender nips and have run cycles with an AI and the results were just as good with an over all better cycle. The AI will also kick up your testosterone levels. Who says you need to run the AI so high that it kills the estrogen? That's not the idea of running an AI while on cycle. High E levels are not good and definitely not healthy for the male body. Control your estrogen and you will be better off in the long road. The way you are doing things DIZZLE you will go down the same road as a lot of the BB'ers of the 90's.

One more thing, I do believe that E plays a role, but if E was as important as you think then why don't you start taking estrogen when on cycle? According to your logic you should be huge doing it that way!
You can post studys till you are blue in the face , they dont mean shit in the real world and thats what dizzle does not understand..

They should be used as a guideline and nothing else , every single person responds diff thats what makes us unique..

4thAD

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 06:39:08 PM »
You and I and everyone else on the board that have run some cycles know that. I am going to post a link to a contest that is two years old that know has been able to win. It has to do with estrogen and building muscle. I will have to do some work to dig it up.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 07:11:42 PM »