Author Topic: what is with these damn asians in the gym?  (Read 10388 times)

Method101

• Getbig V
Re: what is with these damn asians in the gym?
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2009, 01:10:41 AM »
1 old chinese guy trains in my gym, his workout is mainly bodyweight exercises/ab exercises which he could have done in his house. I saw him rep out the bar for 30 reps on the bench press once, that's his biggest feat of strength so far.

:-\  ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2009, 01:52:27 AM »
I found out Musclecenters name, but i didnt find out mine.. :(

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2009, 03:34:37 AM »
Today.
one skinny Asian doing a squat for the first time with 10 pound plates, asks an upper body working Asian if he has ever worked his legs, to which he responds "no, I won't be able to walk right with huge leg muscles" --telling his other skinny Asian friend that he has never worked his legs and it's the first day-- his friend tells him that the squat is good, it works your legs and chest, traps and shoulders,
Then he goes on to say he doesn't want to be huge [making a muscle bound like gurilla pose] and saying he
only wants definition-- walks away and the first skinny Asian guy gets ready to do his squat
while an obese black guy walks up to him says "you want definition? I'll show you definition" and proceeds to slap his
beer gut, laughs and walks away.
oh brother  ::)
what is with these damn Asians in every gym?
they are the worst race when it comes to bodybuilding -- every one of them has skinny twink syndrome.
their genetics for a great body is the same as their genetics for their penis size and facial hair growth-- BAD.

Hahahaha, oh, brother! Looks like someone feels inferior. I hope you're not white, as it's a disgrace and I'm ashamed of people like you. Next time, how about you tell it to them in their face instead of posting on getbig. Makes you look like the pussy you are.

physicsgeek

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2009, 06:05:07 AM »
Today.
one skinny Asian doing a squat for the first time with 10 pound plates, asks an upper body working Asian if he has ever worked his legs, to which he responds "no, I won't be able to walk right with huge leg muscles" --telling his other skinny Asian friend that he has never worked his legs and it's the first day-- his friend tells him that the squat is good, it works your legs and chest, traps and shoulders,
Then he goes on to say he doesn't want to be huge [making a muscle bound like gurilla pose] and saying he
only wants definition-- walks away and the first skinny Asian guy gets ready to do his squat
while an obese black guy walks up to him says "you want definition? I'll show you definition" and proceeds to slap his
they are the worst race when it comes to bodybuilding -- every one of them has skinny twink syndrome.
their genetics for a great body is the same as their genetics for their penis size and facial hair growth-- BAD.

Are they Russian, Iraqi, Iranian, Indian, Indian?? With a population over 4 billions. Ya Asian really narrows it down...

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2009, 06:09:26 AM »
someone got own3d by an Asian me thinks...
L

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2009, 01:38:57 PM »
you should blame your brother in law for that -- 70% of people who post on here are his gimmicks.
I came over from bodybuilding.com remeber? I told you when you asked me via pm.

When are you going back to bodybuilding.com.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2009, 01:41:22 PM »
considering 2 asian countries alone make up over 1/3 of the world they will be everywhere.

I train with a thai fella. Nice guy. smart knows how to train etc.

Indian dude i trained with was a poofter.

Chinese guys in the uni gym i went to occassionally were mighty annoying.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2009, 01:44:29 PM »
considering 2 asian countries alone make up over 1/3 of the world they will be everywhere.

I'd rather have Asians than muslims, I tell ya!
from incomplete data

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2009, 01:50:11 PM »
Muslims i encountered were annoying as fuck. Really conservative and yappy. She cried when i turned the shop lights off and i forgot she was upstairs.

Other one i know is a nigerian gangsta type character...always up to scams. Plus i think he stole 2 tee shirts off me in gym

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2009, 01:51:43 PM »
You're one dumb guy aren't ya.  1 out of every 5 humans is asian.  That means chinese, japanese, thai etc...  Another 1 out of 5 is Indian.  and for all of you terrorist haters 1 out of 5 people is Muslim.  Deal with it, its just the facts jack.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2009, 01:56:08 PM »
Muslims i encountered were annoying as fuck. Really conservative and yappy. She cried when i turned the shop lights off and i forgot she was upstairs.

Other one i know is a nigerian gangsta type character...always up to scams. Plus i think he stole 2 tee shirts off me in gym

This is true, I deal with muslim people all the time. I have never met such arrogant and rude people in my life.
from incomplete data

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2009, 02:07:17 PM »
i have no issue at all with muslims

That one girl in my work was a tit. Always crying, always sick, never eating, smelt fusty, thought she was smart. Called ayesha...hated the bitch and hated being on breaks/luncg with her

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2009, 04:08:04 PM »
Just got me a job, one of the perks is access to a private corporate gym, none of you low-life scumbags to get in my way, just hot bitches sucking my dick. So go fuck yourself.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2009, 04:09:56 PM »
Just got me a job, one of the perks is access to a private corporate gym, none of you low-life scumbags to get in my way, just big hairy musclebears pounding my ass. So go fuck yourself.
fixed.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2009, 07:01:33 PM »
Only seen one Asian in my gym. He is a tappoutter tho. There are 3 Asians in my apt complex tho. ;D
A

flagadajones

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2009, 10:00:42 PM »
I'd rather have Asians than muslims, I tell ya!

what about muslim asians  :-\

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 05, 2009, 03:22:36 AM »
Today.

UH OH...upjacked was JACKED UP by some Asian guys who threw him off the bench he was using and OWNED him in the gym today (were they NINJAS)...now he comes on this board with his white man rant about how all Asians are EVIL...hahahahahahaahah. ..get over it upjack...you can always join one of those living well ladies gym...
C

basurablanco

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 05, 2009, 03:28:26 AM »
fixed.

Quaker Flake, you like that Cream of Wheat N I G G A H pounding you in your wart incrusted ass.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2009, 03:36:41 AM »

Quaker Flake, you like that Cream of Wheat N I G G A H pounding you in your wart incrusted ass.

That niggah be Rastus and his bitch be Aunt Jemima!   

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2009, 04:34:57 AM »
haha -- opposite is true for black people -- good at athletics, bad at intellect.

I disagree ;D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2009, 04:40:00 AM »

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #46 on: February 05, 2009, 05:46:49 AM »
Any Asian girls in the gym??

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #47 on: February 05, 2009, 08:05:01 AM »
Any Asian girls in the gym??
No, Not in my gym >:( It is fuckup. :(
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #48 on: February 05, 2009, 08:10:34 AM »
What is it with this damn twink "upjacked" in the gym?
Q

Remo Williams

• Getbig II
  • The Eleventh Commandment
« Reply #49 on: February 05, 2009, 09:02:19 AM »
I trained in Gyms in both Singapore and Thailand for years and seen very few large Asians that look like are "bodybuilders"

I believe Asians aren't interested in bodybuilding as much as Westerners are.

That aside I'm sure there's some huge Asian bodybuilders somewhere.

Every gym has a bunch of weirdo's that do weirdo things, and they don't have to be Asian.
The weirdest person I ever saw in any gym was a Black American guy in Thailand.