Author Topic: Cheney warns of new attacks  (Read 5494 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Cheney warns of new attacks
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2009, 03:42:16 PM »
Okay by your thoughts then the Vietnamese didn't use torture either cause according to them it wasn't severe pain it was only mild. 
lol you mean the beatings, starvation, amputations, killings by what do you mean?

do you really believe sleep deprevation and waterboarding constitute severe pain?

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2009, 03:44:52 PM »
lol you mean the beatings, starvation, amputations, killings by what do you mean?

do you really believe sleep deprevation and waterboarding constitute severe pain?

Yes i do.
Abandon every hope...

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2009, 03:47:03 PM »
Yes i do.
::) goodness gracious

LOL well dont ever go to college b/c they torture the shit out of you, dont join the military or police or fire department either b/c you will get tortured...LOL gezzz louise man serously

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2009, 04:18:24 PM »
Unbelievable. Here you have a group of people that are not even classified as POW's. These are individuals that are Islamic fanatics that televise themselves slowly cutting the heads off people. They would not hesitate to drop a nuclear weapon or use biological weapons on us. They target innocent civilians. They are the worst examples of humanity on the planet and people are getting upset over waterboarding? I would pay good money to watch one of these maniacs really get tortured.  They should gouge these shithead's eyeballs out. I bet if you asked anyone who lost someone in 9/11 if they thought it was inhumane to pretend to drown one of these freaks, they'd laugh at you.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2009, 04:22:17 PM »
Unbelievable. Here you have a group of people that are not even classified as POW's. These are individuals that are Islamic fanatics that televise themselves slowly cutting the heads off people. They would not hesitate to drop a nuclear weapon or use biological weapons on us. They target innocent civilians. They are the worst examples of humanity on the planet and people are getting upset over waterboarding? I would pay good money to watch one of these maniacs really get tortured.  They should gouge these shithead's eyeballs out. I bet if you asked anyone who lost someone in 9/11 if they thought it was inhumane to pretend to drown one of these freaks, they'd laugh at you.
LOL careful now you might hurt kcballers feelings and then be called a torturer

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2009, 04:27:53 PM »
LOL careful now you might hurt kcballers feelings and then be called a torturer
Yeah, I went a little far there, but I can imagine this scenario unfolding. "Uh, Mr. president, we have in custody Mohammed here, and he apparently knows the location of the nuclear weapon that will be detonated in 2 hours. What do we do?"
"Ummmmm. did you ask him pretty please?"

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2009, 04:29:12 PM »
Yeah, I went a little far there, but I can imagine this scenario unfolding. "Uh, Mr. president, we have in custody Mohammed here, and he apparently knows the location of the nuclear weapon that will be detonated in 2 hours. What do we do?"
"Ummmmm. did you ask him pretty please?"

Unofficial torture is fine,  but for us to officially torture people.  :-X
S

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2009, 04:32:49 PM »
Unofficial torture is fine,  but for us to officially torture people.  :-X
It only became official because it got leaked. You think in the last 40 years, waterboarding is all the CIA has used to extract info? With modern information technology, it's hard to keep a lid on anything.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2009, 04:47:17 PM »
I used to go nuts now to..now I shake my head. They don't get it.
L

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2009, 05:49:30 PM »
libs act like we are running around beating, raping, starving, beheading everyone we come in contact with. Truth is it doesnt happen very often and they dont go around waterboarding just anybody.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2009, 06:10:25 PM »
libs act like we are running around beating, raping, starving, beheading everyone we come in contact with. Truth is it doesnt happen very often and they dont go around waterboarding just anybody.

Why is every thing liberal this liberal that with you fucking morons.  I mean my god you stupid fucks are as brainwashed as the liberals you claim to hate.  Anyone that questions US foreign policy is a liberal.  LOL.  Anyone that doesn't want to see the enivornment trashed is a liberal?  I thought I heard it all from you morons but then BezerkerFury used the word "Keynesian" the other day.  LMAO!  HAHA.  That term is WAY above his pay grade.  He probably doesn't even fucking understand what Keynesian economics really is.  Just as you dumbasses throw around the term liberal.  Just because someone is for government fiscal responsibility they are a hardcore hawkish neocon?  You fuckers are too stupid for your own good.  You idiots are as brainwashed as the liberals you love to bash. 

P.S.  I'm all for waterboarding!  I guess Im a conservative?  LOL.  ::)

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2009, 07:43:08 PM »
If waterboarding isnt torture, feel free to volunteer. 

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2009, 09:51:21 PM »
Why is every thing liberal this liberal that with you fucking morons.  I mean my god you stupid fucks are as brainwashed as the liberals you claim to hate.  Anyone that questions US foreign policy is a liberal.  LOL.  Anyone that doesn't want to see the enivornment trashed is a liberal?  I thought I heard it all from you morons but then BezerkerFury used the word "Keynesian" the other day.  LMAO!  HAHA.  That term is WAY above his pay grade.  He probably doesn't even fucking understand what Keynesian economics really is.  Just as you dumbasses throw around the term liberal.  Just because someone is for government fiscal responsibility they are a hardcore hawkish neocon?  You fuckers are too stupid for your own good.  You idiots are as brainwashed as the liberals you love to bash. 

Well, can you think of anyone who is more concerned with the civil rights of terrorists than national security that isn't a liberal? Can you think of anyone who sympathizes with some ghetto gangbanger thats robbed and killed  people, and somehow blames society for the behavior of savage thugs, who's not a liberal. I hate using sterotype labels myself but it's pretty unavoidable. It certainly has nothing to do with intellect. I can converse very articulately on a variety of subjects from biology, philosophy, history, nutrition, chemistry and international finance . Not everyone who doesn't share the left wing worldview is an uneducated moron.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2009, 10:19:34 PM »
Well, can you think of anyone who is more concerned with the civil rights of terrorists than national security that isn't a liberal? Can you think of anyone who sympathizes with some ghetto gangbanger thats robbed and killed  people, and somehow blames society for the behavior of savage thugs, who's not a liberal. I hate using sterotype labels myself but it's pretty unavoidable. It certainly has nothing to do with intellect. I can converse very articulately on a variety of subjects from biology, philosophy, history, nutrition, chemistry and international finance . Not everyone who doesn't share the left wing worldview is an uneducated moron.

And those are very EXTREME views.  Every political ideology has extreme views.  There are as many right wing nutjobs as there are left wing.  The point is most of the people that throw that term around loosely on this board aka HH6, BererkerFury, and others are just regurgitating what they see on FoxNews or hear from other people.  They have no clue what the philosophical differences are between a "liberal" and a conservative.  They just buy into the stupid stereotypes perpetuated by the media.  Calling someone a liberal automatically makes that accuser tougher, more American, more Patriotic, more hardworking, more this more that.  It's all bullshit.......Anyone who takes the extreme view on any subject is shortsighted.  Just like everywhere around us.......nature......eco nomics..........relation ships...........BALANCE IS KEY!  The yin and the yang.  You can pick and choose good ideas from both political parties.  I mean libertarians have some whacked, backassward ideology as well.  That doesn't mean you throw out the baby with the bath water.  It's like in America we've lost all common sense and moderation.  Everything has to be extreme............hardc ore...........this or that.  Bullshit!  Life is gray.  Our country is divided.  And that's exactly how "they" want it. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2009, 12:23:50 AM »
If waterboarding isnt torture, feel free to volunteer. 
i would if it meant that we could waterboard these terrorist pricks without ppl getting their panties in a bunch, anyday of the fuking week.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 07, 2009, 12:26:02 AM »

LOL dude get off your soap box and stfu stereotypes happen im not going to ask your views on everything under the sun. You stereotyped me as a moron, yet you know nothing of me, my beliefs, education or anything pot meet kettle.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 07, 2009, 02:22:39 AM »
LOL dude get off your soap box and stfu stereotypes happen im not going to ask your views on everything under the sun. You stereotyped me as a moron, yet you know nothing of me, my beliefs, education or anything pot meet kettle.

Everything out of your mouth is liberal that liberal this. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 07, 2009, 06:30:37 AM »
Everything out of your mouth is liberal that liberal this. 
first off you obviously dont read my posts

second if the shoe fits wear it kcballer believes waterboarding and sleep deprivation cause severe pain and are equivilant to beatings, starvation and rapings. He also is in favor of a nation wide assault rifle ban im sorry but to me those two view points are wack job left bro.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 07, 2009, 06:33:22 AM »
first off you obviously dont read my posts

second if the shoe fits wear it kcballer believes waterboarding and sleep deprivation cause severe pain and are equivilant to beatings, starvation and rapings. He also is in favor of a nation wide assault rifle ban im sorry but to me those two view points are wack job left bro.
stfu you stupid lib.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2009, 08:19:54 AM »
That Biden character was talking about an upcoming attack as well!

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2009, 08:51:51 AM »
And those are very EXTREME views.  Every political ideology has extreme views.  There are as many right wing nutjobs as there are left wing.  The point is most of the people that throw that term around loosely on this board aka HH6, BererkerFury, and others are just regurgitating what they see on FoxNews or hear from other people.  They have no clue what the philosophical differences are between a "liberal" and a conservative.  They just buy into the stupid stereotypes perpetuated by the media.  Calling someone a liberal automatically makes that accuser tougher, more American, more Patriotic, more hardworking, more this more that.  It's all bullshit.......Anyone who takes the extreme view on any subject is shortsighted.  Just like everywhere around us.......nature......eco nomics..........relation ships...........BALANCE IS KEY!  The yin and the yang.  You can pick and choose good ideas from both political parties.  I mean libertarians have some whacked, backassward ideology as well.  That doesn't mean you throw out the baby with the bath water.  It's like in America we've lost all common sense and moderation.  Everything has to be extreme............hardc ore...........this or that.  Bullshit!  Life is gray.  Our country is divided.  And that's exactly how "they" want it. 
Some good points there. I consider myself pretty balanced. I don't necessarily agree with conservatives on many issues concerning the environment. I don't agree with some of the policies that hinder science from using stem cell research. On the other hand, under the Clinton administration, there were policies of a left wing nature that sought to increase home ownership to irresponsible people, and those policies pressured the entire mortgage industry to lower their lending standards. As we all know these bad loans were repackaged as investment instruments and now because of this, our economy and the rest of the world's is in shambles. Also, I'm not happy with the standard liberal "soft on crime" approach and redistribution of wealth from hard working successful people to those who refuse to educate themselves, have numerous fatherless children, etc. I also believe that citizens should be allowed to arm themselves against criminals, who are going obtain weapons illegally anyways. I may be wrong, but it seems that liberals want to outlaw guns to everyone. My point is I don't agree 100% with every conservative view, and I mentioned the liberal policies I don't like. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: February 07, 2009, 01:04:37 PM »

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #97 on: February 07, 2009, 01:12:49 PM »

Fortunately or unfortunately, the only TV I watch is Scrubs, a few HBO shows and Big Bang Theory/How I Met Your Mother if I find time.

I find it funny that calling you Keynes because you think you're an economic genius is still bothering you. I mean, you surely think you're more of an authority on the economy than Obama's team.

This little dweeb thinks he's better than everyone. He was bitching about the Super Bowl last week DrKaje knocked him down ten or fifteen pegs.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: February 07, 2009, 01:39:05 PM »
Fortunately or unfortunately, the only TV I watch is Scrubs, a few HBO shows and Big Bang Theory/How I Met Your Mother if I find time.

I find it funny that calling you Keynes because you think you're an economic genius is still bothering you. I mean, you surely think you're more of an authority on the economy than Obama's team.

This little dweeb thinks he's better than everyone. He was bitching about the Super Bowl last week DrKaje knocked him down ten or fifteen pegs.

scrubs is a good show, wtf was he bitching about the superbowl for?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 07, 2009, 10:16:26 PM »