Author Topic: Former WWE Manager Paul Bearer's Wife Dianna Moody Passes Away  (Read 3372 times)

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
Former WWE Manager Paul Bearer's Wife Dianna Moody Passes Away
« on: February 02, 2009, 07:40:14 AM »
Former WWE Manager Paul Bearer's Wife Dianna Moody Passes Away
By Daniel Pena
Feb 1, 2009 - 11:32:34 PM

Dianna Moody, wife of former WWE manager Paul Bearer, passed away in her sleep on Sunday.

The former WWE manager released a statement regarding her passing on the Gulf Coast Wrestling Message Board this evening. Here is his message:

Dianna

Thank you all so much.

Many know that Dianne was a two time breast cancer survivor; however her lasting issues from the invasive chemo and radiation, and numerous other health problems took her from us.

I was blessed to have 30-years of marriage with her, and believe me, 30 years with me would make anybody a saint. The Pringle/Moody Family will never be the same as she was indeed the backbone for us all.

We appreciate all the calls, prayers, emails.

Be Blessed.
~Percy and Family

PercyPringle.com

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
Re: Former WWE Manager Paul Bearer's Wife Dianna Moody Passes Away
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 09:21:21 AM »
Thats very sad to hear.   

LLES

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 11:29:36 AM »
Not to bust your chops Karl but , its hear not here.

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2009, 11:33:19 AM »
Not to bust your chops Karl but , its hear not here.

fixed   

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2009, 04:15:07 PM »
Former WWE Manager Paul Bearer Comments On The Death Of His Wife
By Daniel Pena
Feb 4, 2009 - 4:20:29 PM

As reported earlier, Dianna Lynn Moody, wife of Bill Moody (a.k.a. Paul Bearer), died Saturday night in her sleep. The former WWF manager posted a blog regarding her passing.

"Dianna Lynn Moody, my bride of 30-years, passed away peacefully in her sleep Saturday night, January 31st. She had two valiant battles with breast cancer, followed by numerous health issues primarily as a result of the radiation and chemotherapy used to destroy the deadly cells that were destroying her. She has been fairly well until the last 3 or 4 months. However the last three weeks have been hell on earth for her, with a quality of life of zero, hooked to oxygen 24/7, and countless pain medications. In a couple of days we will honor her in the manner she deserves, as we know she is at peace with Our Lord with so many of our family and friends that have gone before us. There is no doubt that she is rocking our grandson Troy as I type this."

To read his post in its entirety, visit percysposts.blogspot.com .

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2009, 11:56:19 PM »
Former WWE Manager Paul Bearer Comments On The Death Of His Wife
By Daniel Pena
Feb 4, 2009 - 4:20:29 PM

As reported earlier, Dianna Lynn Moody, wife of Bill Moody (a.k.a. Paul Bearer), died Saturday night in her sleep. The former WWF manager posted a blog regarding her passing.

"Dianna Lynn Moody, my bride of 30-years, passed away peacefully in her sleep Saturday night, January 31st. She had two valiant battles with breast cancer, followed by numerous health issues primarily as a result of the radiation and chemotherapy used to destroy the deadly cells that were destroying her. She has been fairly well until the last 3 or 4 months. However the last three weeks have been hell on earth for her, with a quality of life of zero, hooked to oxygen 24/7, and countless pain medications. In a couple of days we will honor her in the manner she deserves, as we know she is at peace with Our Lord with so many of our family and friends that have gone before us. There is no doubt that she is rocking our grandson Troy as I type this."

To read his post in its entirety, visit percysposts.blogspot.com .

Percy is a nice guy I wish him the best.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2009, 04:22:31 PM »
Damn that does suck, Percy Pringle is an absolute legend....probably my favorite all-time wrestling character.... even though he was just a manager for the most part. He just always seemed to steal the scene whenever he was involved for me.

I know this thread isn't particularly about him, but here is a good tribute video with alot of good photos.