Author Topic: The Dark East Coast Muscle Scene  (Read 36764 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: The Dark East Coast Muscle Scene
« Reply #175 on: February 07, 2009, 06:05:54 PM »
At what point does someone come in here and definitively say they know exactly who BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT is?

At what point do we know his true identity? His real name?
the owner will be here in a few days  lol

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #176 on: February 07, 2009, 06:20:42 PM »
Beefy,

Any stories of figure/fitness chicks?

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #177 on: February 08, 2009, 02:09:10 AM »

The A-Team fights on. Chick tries to bury the truth but true patriots like BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT keep on bringing the pain to the schmoes fragile world.

The Crusade continues....

here here....

sick sick bastards....these schmoes never stop thinking about their next cock suck or anal rim job........even cane toads arent this promiscuous

Pete Nice

• Getbig IV
  • Can't wait until the new DaddyWaddy's come out
« Reply #178 on: February 08, 2009, 12:19:37 PM »
Beefy,

Any stories of figure/fitness chicks?

bump
Air Falcon

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #179 on: February 08, 2009, 12:45:47 PM »
here here....

sick sick bastards....these schmoes never stop thinking about their next cock suck or anal rim job........even cane toads arent this promiscuous

so where's our female version of beefy?   someone to point out all the sexual harassment female competitors have to put up with?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #180 on: February 10, 2009, 07:26:06 PM »
whats so fab about it?

I mean, yeah, its funny.....but post of the year?

i thought it was pretty witty, for this place.

i'd give it post of the year so far- it's only february.
b

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #181 on: February 10, 2009, 07:52:08 PM »
Bill Burney is a real cop from Brea, California. But I am not Bill Burney. Nice try though.

damn too bad Beefy, Burney is a stud!   I would have believed all your gay encounter stories if you were him.

War-Horse

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: February 10, 2009, 08:06:22 PM »
This why i tell younger kids to not get to involved in BB.   

Just use the weights to get to a real sport like football or gawddamn badmitton.......anything but flexing and measuring and weighing everyday......some stupid shit.....

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #183 on: February 10, 2009, 08:26:06 PM »
At what point does someone come in here and definitively say they know exactly who BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT is?

At what point do we know his true identity? His real name?

just a guy named Joe??

beefy- keep it up with these shocking but honest stories- very entertaining

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #184 on: February 10, 2009, 11:54:02 PM »
everthing beef said is on the money,i trained at that gym from 81 till 2000,i believe the gyms under new ownership now as the original owner sold it to one of his long time members,same name just a new cat running it.the old owner was scoping my (ass) out in the showers years back so i decided ill wait and take my showers when i got home,lol.i remember holding the soap real tight that day,i didnt want the soap falling on the floor with that big bastard behind me cause i would have been in deep trouble bending over to pick it up.that owner would have been like captain kirk and (went where no man has gone before).i wasnt down with the homo scene but alot of dudes where,the guys who where trying to get their pro cards where taking it up the old hershey highway
R

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #185 on: February 10, 2009, 11:56:58 PM »
everthing beef said is on the money,i trained at that gym from 81 till 2000,i believe the gyms under new ownership now as the original owner sold it to one of his long time members,same name just a new cat running it.the old owner was scoping my (ass) out in the showers years back so i decided ill wait and take my showers when i got home,lol.i remember holding the soap real tight that day,i didnt want the soap falling on the floor with that big bastard behind me cause i would have been in deep trouble bending over to pick it up.that owner would have been like captain kirk and (went where no man has gone before).i wasnt down with the homo scene but alot of dudes where,the guys who where trying to get their pro cards where taking it up the old hershey highway

LOL.... :-X.... :-\
HAHA, RON.....

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #186 on: February 11, 2009, 06:18:39 AM »
nice comment ....especially the "hershey highway" bit.    lol

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #187 on: February 11, 2009, 06:34:43 AM »
I am not Bob Chic. I am _ _ _ _      _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Mike D----- ???

Pm me

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #188 on: February 12, 2009, 12:16:59 AM »
big johnny m. wasnt down with the homo shit,i know that much.johnny was busy banging all the putang that walked,he must have about 50 kids by now,just kidding.but he was straight up,as far as the others i have no comment cause i only heard things but never witnessed to much.they used to have this broad who cleaned the gym and she would be walking in the mens locker room talking with the members while they where butt naked taking showers,shaving,whatever,i couldnt believe what i was seeing,lol.it was the sodom and gamora of the gym industries back then.when i first started going they had the showers downstairs and the locker room was small as hell,you had to bend your head down to get in,it was in the very far right corner in the back of the gym right before the back parking lot.but you had some big boys back then,big nick lavatola was an animal,you had big red haired mike calibrese,some dude gary with long black hair who was huge also and some other beasts.carla dunlop was training at the same time i was every morning with the owners wife,carla is a really cool lady.all in all it was the best place to train back then,the energy coming out of that gym was insane.soon as you walked in you got jacked up to start training and with huge animals walking around you stayed motivated.and everyone for the most part was pretty cool,i was a young buck just starting out and the older members wouldnt mind showing me a thing or 2 if i asked about how to do the exercises right and how to eat right.i really cant say anything bad about them guys as far as being friendly but the weirdo homo shit kinda kept me on my toes,i never knew who might have been scoping out my keester and having fantasies about taking a ride down my old dirt road heading toward my hershey highway
R

palerider

• Getbig I
« Reply #189 on: February 28, 2009, 09:59:53 PM »
As someone who trained at Diamond Gym from the time it first opened on Springfield Ave. in Irvington NJ (it's first location in the mid 70's), until the late 80's, I can say it was quite the place.  Thre were many memories, some good, some bad.  The first Diamond Gym Christmas party was legendary, everything from the hookers giving blowjobs, to the pot someone decided to put in the heater.

I personally knew all the people, the owner and members mentioned in the posts about Diamond Gym, and while it wasn't the place for everybody (nor should it have been) the  one thing that was for certain was that the gym had its own character!

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #190 on: March 01, 2009, 12:23:42 AM »
All these schmoes are fucked, just today at the gym this guy was telling about his friend who is a gym owner who lets people come workout late night after hours but they have to work out naked.

First off what the fuck!!!
Secondly why would you tell somebody that!!!

Fucking Schmoes
so a bunch of guys workout naked so they don't have to pay gym fees? i didn't think the economy was that bad? :-\
A

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #191 on: March 01, 2009, 05:00:52 AM »
female competitors loved being sexually harassed , they live for it
for many, this is quite true  :D
!

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #192 on: March 01, 2009, 10:36:38 AM »
"Sorry to burst your bubble, but i'm not gay , nor have i ever been involved with anything bizarre, strange, or weird....except this website"

But your choice in what to wear is borderline bizzare.

Just busting your chops Mr. C. You rock!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #193 on: March 01, 2009, 01:14:30 PM »
"Sorry to burst your bubble, but i'm not gay , nor have i ever been involved with anything bizarre, strange, or weird....except this website"

But your choice in what to wear is borderline bizzare.

Just busting your chops Mr. C. You rock!

You're gay, hope that helps.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #194 on: March 01, 2009, 04:23:58 PM »
I love how some clowns here are acting like they were innocently approached by gays in DG or backstage at a contest. The only way that was happening was if you are giving off a gay vibe.
!

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #195 on: March 01, 2009, 10:31:48 PM »
female competitors loved being sexually harassed , they live for it
And they fantasize about getting raped.

DeketheCreep

• Getbig IV
  • then does a head stand and spread his ass apart!
« Reply #196 on: March 01, 2009, 11:07:08 PM »
;D
nasser too sexy el sonbaty

INSOMNIA

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • we're all mad here
« Reply #197 on: March 02, 2009, 12:08:34 AM »
, I can say it was quite the place.  Thre were many memories, some good, some bad.  The first Diamond Gym Christmas party was legendary, everything from the hookers giving blowjobs, to the pot someone decided to put in the heater.

Thats great! Pot in the heater. why didnt I think of that??? lol   ;D