Author Topic: Nasser Guest posing in Alaska with Cathy Francois  (Read 4788 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
Re: Nasser Guest posing in Alaska with Cathy Francois
« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 05:10:01 AM »
wtf me and willgrants posts deleted from last night ??!
TEAM Nasser

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2009, 05:48:46 AM »
Lee must be upset.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #27 on: February 06, 2009, 06:23:42 AM »
haha taking the word of a diseased western skank?  You are an idiot.

jt
Says the c0ck sucking f@g! I mean seriously ...I'm no homo..But if a guy is handsome,I'll admit it .. Fucking Naassoil is far from handsome ..Why would a woman want anything to do with a fat old man is beyond me.?. Homos like JT...I can understand ..They are pathetic horn bags that are desperate for sex ..and will fuck anything ..

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #28 on: February 06, 2009, 07:38:44 AM »
sorry, for some reason this keeps popping in my head when i read the OP

Nasser and Cathy

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #29 on: February 06, 2009, 07:40:39 AM »
Thrilling stuff...

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2009, 08:44:13 AM »
Even Greg Kovacs, who does not like Nasser, said in his recent interview, "You do have to admit he gets lots of women"

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2009, 08:58:32 AM »
Why does Nassar collect pictures of himself with random women? Does that make up for his "cute" member or something?

Then, he "puts them out there" to prove something to us.

It's creepy, I tell you......creepy!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2009, 09:00:54 AM »
Why does Nassar collect pictures of himself with random women? Does that make up for his "cute" member or something?

Then, he "puts them out there" to prove something to us.

It's creepy, I tell you......creepy!

They aren't "random" women.  Hope this helps.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #33 on: February 06, 2009, 09:20:15 AM »

Topskin69 you said this incident happened when they arrived at the hotel, why then are they both friendly with each other on camera in Alaska in Nasser on the Way Part 7? 

Also, I just got off the phone with Nasser, and he told me what actually happened, but to avoid getting into a tit-for-tat exchange over something so childish, and out of respect for Cathy he asked instead of revealing his side I simply direct any doubters to contact Mr. Derek Snelson, the promoter of that specific NPC Alaska show.  I'm sure he knows more than the sex-expert topskin69

Why?  I dont know...I am relaying what CAthy once told me, I should also point out that it isnt the first time NAsser tried a similer stunt with her.

Back when she was still living in Canada, and a new pro, a similer situation occured where he hit on her, in quite an intense manner, but she didnt really know how to handle it, so she ran off and cried. The Alaska incident happend a number of years later.

But im sure Cathy is lying... ::) ... NAsser is a demigod, without flaws, and is completly incapable of doing such acts... *sigh*

M!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2009, 09:22:37 AM »
Why?  I dont know...I am relaying what CAthy once told me, I should also point out that it isnt the first time NAsser tried a similer stunt with her.

Back when she was still living in Canada, and a new pro, a similer situation occured where he hit on her, in quite an intense manner, but she didnt really know how to handle it, so she ran off and cried. The Alaska incident happend a number of years later.

But im sure Cathy is lying... ::) ... NAsser is a demigod, without flaws, and is completly incapable of doing such acts... *sigh*

M!

Girls never lie or exaggerate right?  ::)  Like I said, the promoter is an impartial third party who would confirm what really happened between the two ;)  Also, they are friendly with each other in Alaska on Nasser's 7th video.

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2009, 09:33:15 AM »

M!

Disgusting.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #36 on: February 06, 2009, 12:37:44 PM »

M!

Topskin you are very uneducated about western women, (except Ripitupbaby).  They lie all the time, they are like dogs, they are good to have around and great companions, but need constant correction and training.

jt
TEAM Nasser

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2009, 07:52:23 PM »
Girls never lie or exaggerate right?  ::)  Like I said, the promoter is an impartial third party who would confirm what really happened between the two ;)  Also, they are friendly with each other in Alaska on Nasser's 7th video.

EXACTLY- if this  event actually occured as topskin69 alledges, WHY on earth would Cathy Le Francois be willing to appear with Nasser to promote his dvd?

if it occured and she was so upset, surely she would have told Nasser  there was no way would she want to appear with him on his dvd??!!

and yet, you can see for yourself on Nasser on the way part 7, she is friendly, joking , talking with Nasser and happily doing tv and radio interviews with him.

like 90% of the stuff posted on getbig- topskins allegations are lies/fabrications etc aimed @ trying to defame Nasser- the same old haters/losers/never- were's jealous of Nasser's celebrity.

JollySwagman

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: February 07, 2009, 07:58:07 PM »
Nasser does not get many women

he wears glasses

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 09, 2009, 09:48:08 AM »
EXACTLY- if this  event actually occured as topskin69 alledges, WHY on earth would Cathy Le Francois be willing to appear with Nasser to promote his dvd?

if it occured and she was so upset, surely she would have told Nasser  there was no way would she want to appear with him on his dvd??!!

and yet, you can see for yourself on Nasser on the way part 7, she is friendly, joking , talking with Nasser and happily doing tv and radio interviews with him.

like 90% of the stuff posted on getbig- topskins allegations are lies/fabrications etc aimed @ trying to defame Nasser- the same old haters/losers/never- were's jealous of Nasser's celebrity.

QFT.  You're simply a fountain of knowledge Swami!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #40 on: February 09, 2009, 10:56:25 AM »

I suppose some of you clowns may not have considered that the incident occured after the footage was shot. Next time I run into Cathy I will ask her about this, but needless to say her credibility is FAR greater then that of Nassers.

M!

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2009, 11:01:09 AM »
Photoshops or it didn't happen!   >:( 

;D ;D ;D

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2009, 12:50:01 PM »
They aren't "random" women.  Hope this helps.

So, are you trying to tell em he knows all of these women personally?

Even more, are you trying to tell me he's slept with all of these woman?

Don't kid yourself. The body language of all the women in the photos paints a very different story and anyone one with a little insight knows this.

Even if he did sleep with all of these women, what kind of person would make sure they get posted on the internet.

Bigbobs, I have must have seen 50 photos of Nassar with random waitress, fans at expos, car repair ships, etc.

Okay, already! He the man that every girl wants to screw! Geeez!

Quit trying so hard. It's pathetic.

I real "player" would have to go so far to prove his manhood. Well, maybe Falcon, but that's it. And he's 24 years old. ;

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2009, 12:53:37 PM »

Don't kid yourself. The body language of all the women in the photos paints a very different story and anyone one with a little insight knows this.

Even if he did sleep with all of these women, what kind of person would make sure they get posted on the internet.

Bigbobs, I have must have seen 50 photos of Nassar with random waitress, fans at expos, car repair ships, etc.

I real "player" would have to go so far to prove his manhood. Well, maybe Falcon, but that's it. And he's 24 years old. ;

Epic jealousy of Huge Nasser's ability to get women.  You have not seen anything close to "50" pics of Nasser with women.  He has pictures posted with friends, family, even a few of fans (male and female), yet you have a jealous hissy-fit when you see a few of him with women so that's all you focus on.

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #44 on: February 09, 2009, 02:15:24 PM »
Epic jealousy of Huge Nasser's ability to get women.  You have not seen anything close to "50" pics of Nasser with women.  He has pictures posted with friends, family, even a few of fans (male and female), yet you have a jealous hissy-fit when you see a few of him with women so that's all you focus on.

Thanks for the analysis.

If not 50, how many would you say Bigbobs? Let's see how objective you can be.

10? 20?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2009, 02:58:03 PM »
Thanks for the analysis.

If not 50, how many would you say Bigbobs? Let's see how objective you can be.

10? 20?

The # of pics with his female friends and fans are similar to those with male ones.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2009, 03:07:52 PM »

EPIC jealousy of Nasser's celebrity  :)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #47 on: February 09, 2009, 03:09:47 PM »
Even Greg Kovacs, who does not like Nasser, said in his recent interview, "You do have to admit he gets lots of women"

that is totally untrue, totally untrue.

aussiepro

• Getbig III
« Reply #48 on: February 09, 2009, 03:11:55 PM »
shut up bigbobs or nasser or is it really bigbobs, who knows anymore.
He is a lying pile of shit who cant get his own women he has to try and rape them, i guess thats the arabic way after all.
stop selling your underwear over the net and just dissapear into the distance and less and less people will hate u...
 ;D ;D ;D
there's no magic pills... just needles

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 09, 2009, 03:15:11 PM »

that is totally untrue, totally untrue.

Did you listen to the interview?  It's in there.