Author Topic: Muscle hustling bars and stories from the past  (Read 8545 times)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
Re: Muscle hustling bars of the past
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2009, 07:29:05 PM »
hahaha RHINO was making 'ROUNDS' it seems hahah

hahahaha was thinking same exact thing     ;D

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2009, 07:32:55 PM »
I didnt realize being a Jouster at Medevil times was a legit job
Valhalla awaits.

Jizzacked

« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2009, 07:39:15 PM »
I didnt realize being a Jouster at Medevil times was a legit job

it probably made for a great gimmick with the schmoes... lancing each others anuses

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
Re: The gay muscle hustling bar of choice in L.A.
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2009, 09:16:53 PM »
If you ever come to L.A. and are interested in seeing which latest up and comer is hustling his ass in G4P bars, take a drive on over to West Hollywood. On Santa Monica Blvd you will find a bar called NUMBERS. This place has been the mecca for Bodybuilder G4P for many , many years. All of the nasty Venice pros and top amateurs that were into hustling would call this place home in the early 90's before the internet took over. But still you will find that there are some old faithfuls that still enjoy the rush of flaunting their muscleboy tits in front of old pigs. Just park across the street and see what names might show up. If that is too much for you, you can just pick up a free copy of the local L.A. fag newpaper called FRONTIERS and see which muscleman is pimping out their shit hole for pay. It is a classified for muscle cock. You will notice some distinct builds in the ads that will have you saying, " Hey that looks like so and so's upper body. But the head will be blurred out. It might just be a guy you idolize.

I think this is out of line. " Fag " is a derogatory word, keep it out of these posts.

The Beef

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #29 on: February 05, 2009, 09:25:22 PM »
beef fight!!!
A

Bob Bonham

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: February 05, 2009, 09:45:12 PM »
I know a couple of Chic's ex's very well          He is not gay  besides  he is Italian

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2009, 09:49:54 PM »
LOL @ "old pig bottom."   ;D

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: A muscle hustling bar from the old NYC
« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2009, 10:21:14 PM »
Hahahah you shouldnt have replied. You just added more credibility to this guy now.

He's credible because what is saying is true.  I'm from that area. That block was notorious for homo hustling. If you were a straight guy walking down that block at night, you needed to first strap a garbage can lid to your ass.

Beef,

It was on 53rd bet 1st and 2nd, right?

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2009, 10:33:50 PM »
He's credible because what is saying is true.  I'm from that area. That block was notorious for homo hustling. If you were a straight guy walking down that block at night, you needed to first strap a garbage can lid to your ass.

Beef,

It was on 53rd bet 1st and 2nd, right?
Sounds about right.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2009, 10:41:33 PM »
Sounds about right.

As Tim said, it's no longer there. In fact, there basically is no hardcore bodybuilding in Manhattan, anymore. It's all health and fitness clubs. I can't remember the last time I saw a really big bodybuilder walking down the street.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2009, 10:43:56 PM »
beefy are you from staten island originally?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #36 on: February 05, 2009, 10:45:34 PM »
which bar does tit pig hang out at?
haha  LOL

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #37 on: February 06, 2009, 02:03:14 AM »
As Tim said, it's no longer there. In fact, there basically is no hardcore bodybuilding in Manhattan, anymore. It's all health and fitness clubs. I can't remember the last time I saw a really big bodybuilder walking down the street.

who can afford $3k/month rent?   most struggling artists and actors have moved out of the city too

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #38 on: February 06, 2009, 07:36:34 AM »
I spent many summers in Numbers  ;D Its a muscle fans dream and you used to be able to get any type you wanted and they would do most things for the right price  ;)  Beefy tells the truth but he's very wrong about Bob Chic.Bob kept it way under the radar in Vegas and had a rich queen organise it for him under a different name.

LOL...yeah, thats it.

What a fuckin tool...!

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
BeefyHeavy Enough of this G4P. What straight shit is out there?
« Reply #39 on: February 06, 2009, 08:16:02 AM »
Its seems according to BH that there's a lot of g4p out there.  Is there an industry where bitches look for oiled men?  Sure there's chippendales and such but I wouldn't mine some whore paying me money to fuck her.    So fill us in on some manwhore stores Beefy

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Re: BeefyHeavy Enough of this G4P. What straight shit is out there?
« Reply #40 on: February 06, 2009, 08:30:54 AM »
Its seems according to BH that there's a lot of g4p out there.  Is there an industry where bitches look for oiled men?  Sure there's chippendales and such but I wouldn't mine some whore paying me money to fuck her.    So fill us in on some manwhore stores Beefy
You want manwhore stories? Come on already. 90% of all men fuck woman and dont have to pay or be propositioned to do it. A male bodybuilder with a great physique doesnt have a huge problem getting pussy. Flex Wheeler used to fuck white women in droves at golds and most of them were just ladies from the gym. Not fitness gals. Same with Cormier, but he would fuck a few more magazine model gals. Big shit. They are men that like pussy. Very juicy stuff as you can see. Why post shit like this. And for the record, the only shit I really know about is the Titus finger fucking Monica Brant on a commercial airliner coming back from a guest posing. And Paul Dillett fucking Sharon Bruneau while on a guest posing. What else is there to say. Throw in a couple of pro beating up their ladies and that is it.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Re: BeefyHeavy Enough of this G4P. What straight shit is out there?
« Reply #41 on: February 06, 2009, 08:33:08 AM »
Is there an industry where bitches look for oiled men? 

In your monied circles, often an old rich guy dumps his first wife and marries a young hottie gold digger/social climber. Eventually, the old guy kicks the bucket leaving big bucks to his young wife. She eventually gets old herself and starts looking for a young guy to help her recapture the fountain of youth. That's where you come in.

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #42 on: February 06, 2009, 08:51:51 AM »
I spent many summers in Numbers  ;D Its a muscle fans dream and you used to be able to get any type you wanted and they would do most things for the right price  ;)  Beefy tells the truth but he's very wrong about Bob Chic.Bob kept it way under the radar in Vegas and had a rich queen organise it for him under a different name.
A rich queen organized it under a different name? ......Come on with that! That is just a really bad rumor that got started on this board for fun. It is just like the Richard Gere/Hampster rumor that was never true.
        Bob Chic is not part of that G4P scene. And he never has been. He may know people that are just as I do, but that should not put him as participant of it. Bob Chic and Nasser get a lot of unwaranted shit directed at them on this board. It is a shame. There are so many legit scumbags in this sport that really deserve to be ridiculed and exposed on this site. Not these two.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 06, 2009, 09:00:02 AM »
Bodybuilding gay?  Who knew?  ;D

I knew when I saw this pic!!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 06, 2009, 09:06:50 AM »
Bodybuilding gay?  Who knew?  ;D

haha pointing out the obvious, I kinda giggled at the story but seriously it's nothing new, Beefy you need to drop some names here ;)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
There was a dirty man named......
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2009, 09:25:12 AM »
There was a man by the name of Ted Dixon and he is now deceased. This man was one of the nastiest musclebear,pig schmoes that Golds Venice had ever seen. He was there for 20 plus years. A muscular and mustached bear of a man. I believe he was from texas. Ted was really involved in the inner underbelly of the L.A. muscle smut scene. He was high ranking. It was well known in Golds, venice that he was Lyle Alzados fuck lover for many years. It was common knowledge in Golds that Lyle loved to suck cock and get fucked. Lyle also loved pussy and was married. But the man had an insatiable craving for the taboo of cock. Ted Dixon was Lyles top. Ted used to go about the gym bragging that he was Lyles lover. Everbody knew that Lyle was dying of AIDS. And everybody was wondering if Ted had given it to him or vice versa. Anyway, Ted used to supply half of the Golds pros and up and comers with steroids and GH. But if you wanted to get steroids from him it involved little to do with money. You see, Ted was well connected with the classic steroid doctors in L.A. for many years. Ted was involved with the doctors that were bringing GH and steroid therapy to the AIDS community for extending quality of life. So Ted had very good connections to top notch pharmaceutical grade steroids and GH. Ted had the good stuff. But if you wanted it, you had to put out in some fashion.

If you chose to get your shit from him he would start you out by giving you about 2 weeks worth of roids. Never more. And if you were a newbie he would want nothing more than to suck your cock. Then 2 weeks later you would come back for another 2 weeks of roids and another cock sucking. Thsi would just go on and on.
   Now if you wanted heavier cycles and were competing at a top level , ted would up the deal. The longer you dealt with him and the more shit you needed , he would want more in return. Eventually he would be fucking you in the ass. I knew 2 guys personally who went the distance with ted. One of them told me that he just couldnt handle getting anal sex, so Ted would just ask this guy to spread his glutes and Ted would dry hump his ass crack and hole...like a titty fuck. And ted would Pec fuck him too. This bodybuilder I had competed with as a teenager. We were very close and he wouldnt spare me a dime. He told me that Teds favorite line once you were in the sack with him was," Oh boy, I got a big hunky man in my bed" ...said with a southern accent that he would put on heavily during sex.

50% of the top guys in Venice in the 80's and 90's participated in sex acts for roids with this man. And Ted was friends with another gay muscle bear in the gym who was a top personal trainer in Golds. This guy was a really nice guy, but he had an on again off again love affair with Ted. Buit when they would be dating again, this guy would join in on the action when it involved the top bodybuilders that were into anything for the gear. I will leave this man unnmaed as he is still alive but no longer in L.A. ...And he was always a nice guy outside of the fuck pad.

Well eventually , Ted Dixon dissapeared from Golds and nobody knew where he was. Rumors had him being disenchanted by the new golds venice yuppie scene, others said he moved away for love and others said that he was ill from AIDS. Last year , i ran into a guy who confirmed that Ted had died from AIDS and that he had been living with it with help from cocktails, roids and gh for over 15 years. So this piece of shit Ted Dixon was fucking , kissing and sucking half of the Golds competitive bodybuilders while he was infected with HIV. What a class act. What a selffish bastard.

And you know that he is one of many. How many others are doing a deal like this?

Just another piece of muscle history.

Kegdrainer

• Getbig IV
  • team yeah buddy
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2009, 09:29:30 AM »
for a bunch of getbigger pussy magnets you guys sure know an awful lot of specific insider information from the hardcore gay/muscleworship community.   ???

Threads like this keep up and I may start to think you guys might not like the pussy as much as you say you do.   :'(

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: There was a dirty man named......
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2009, 09:36:13 AM »

Damn dude, you need to write a book and make some money off this stuff! ;)
just not good enough

Quo

• Getbig II
  • "Yes I work out...thanks for asking"
Re: There was a dirty man named......
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2009, 09:42:48 AM »
Haha...I actually heard about this story too, maybe a little different version, but it MAY BE true...who knows

I work out on occasion at Gold's Venice and am friends with a couple of "Pro's" there...man, some of the stories I hear...lol....if they were true, I would say about 50% of the "people" who work out there swing both ways.... ::)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2009, 09:45:59 AM »
I knew when I saw this pic!!

someone send beach boy the grapefruit video