Author Topic: Berry DeMey update  (Read 14499 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Berry DeMey update
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2009, 04:00:44 PM »
His best year. Slender, but beautiful and great condition.

I beg to differ; I'd go with his '91 physique: much larger yet with all of the proportions and shape intact.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2009, 04:09:11 PM »
DeMey was the business

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2009, 04:11:29 PM »
 ;)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2009, 04:15:53 PM »
Here's his 1992 WBF Championship routine. He's not quite as good as he was in '91 and slipped from 3rd to 4th.

But, at least he took time out his (getting) busy schedule to pose for the audience. For those who don't want to sit through the "pre-film", the posing part starts around the 4:08 mark.

Berry de Mey

• Getbig I
« Reply #54 on: February 11, 2009, 01:49:47 AM »
Dear bodybuiding fans,
Because of the many positive e-mails about my new website www.berrydemey.com I want to take this opportunity to thank everybody also on this forum!!!!! Intresting for you to know is that I am thinking of doing a photo reportage some time in the near future of a professional bodybuiding contest, back stage!! If details are ready you can read them on my web site on a news tab. At the moment you will find old bodybuiding pics off me in my web shop.
Thanks again for your attention!!! Be Happy Berry de Mey (info@berrydemey.com) 

robins

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: February 11, 2009, 03:24:32 AM »
No problem Berry,

You got a great physique and you're still healthy and doing well!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: February 11, 2009, 04:52:39 AM »
Dear bodybuiding fans,
Because of the many positive e-mails about my new website www.berrydemey.com I want to take this opportunity to thank everybody also on this forum!!!!! Intresting for you to know is that I am thinking of doing a photo reportage some time in the near future of a professional bodybuiding contest, back stage!! If details are ready you can read them on my web site on a news tab. At the moment you will find old bodybuiding pics off me in my web shop.

Kyomu and I seem to be at odds, regarding the contest in which you were in your best shape.

He thinks it's the 1988 Mr. Olympia; I say it's your 1991 WBF Championship appearance. What say you?

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #57 on: February 11, 2009, 05:19:33 AM »
Dear bodybuiding fans,

Get your purple stars or this didnt happen... :)

Nee hoor gast..zit je maar te fukken. Je bent wat mij betreft de beste bodybuilder Nederland ooit gekend heeft.
Train je nog steeds met regelmaat of is je fotograveren je nieuwe liefde?

grtz Euro..
?

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: February 11, 2009, 05:51:28 AM »
Before guestposing he pumped up his bi's with 65lb alternate dumbell curls and did some machine presses with the whole stack, both in a fast style without any warm up. A few years before (I guess it was '91) he teared his pec while benching 440 (I don't know if he did a warm up or not). IMO I think his body (bone structure and long muscles) is better build for moderate than heavy weights, but I'm not familiar with his off-season or pre-contest workouts.

I think that happened (the pec tear) in 1988 or 1989. After he healed up, he tried to compete in the 1990 Olympia. He earned a spot in the show but got disqualified, due to the drug-testing. After that, he became the first “draft pick” (if you will) for the World Bodybuilding Federation (WBF) and made the 2nd cover of the “Bodybuilding Lifestyles”, the WBF’s magazine.

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #59 on: February 11, 2009, 07:22:53 AM »
Dear bodybuiding fans,

Glad to see you here, Berry ! It's an absolute honor.  :)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #60 on: February 11, 2009, 08:28:30 AM »
Welcome aboard Berry, "alles goed kerel?"  8)

Ron, please credit this man with at least 5 purple stars.

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2009, 08:33:08 AM »
Dear bodybuiding fans,

Now there is a legend

gracie bjj

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2009, 12:48:02 AM »
he looks lean and healthy,it goes to show that not all bodybuilders wait till they are told by a doctor that they have to come off cause they are faceing life threatning health problems,some guys think more about the future of thier health and well being then in living for the moment,thats good to see.when its all said and done the only thing that matters in mid life is being healthy and being surrounded by a great wife,good kids,and a happy home with jesus in your life and also good friends in your life.a bunch of trophys are great to have to show your kids but if your missing a kidney or have liver problems and heart problems those trophies dont mean a thing
R

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2009, 02:43:48 AM »
he looks lean and healthy,it goes to show that not all bodybuilders wait till they are told by a doctor that they have to come off cause they are faceing life threatning health problems,some guys think more about the future of thier health and well being then in living for the moment,thats good to see.when its all said and done the only thing that matters in mid life is being healthy and being surrounded by a great wife,good kids,and a happy home with jesus a lot of steaming sex in your life and also good friends in your life.a bunch of trophys are great to have to show your kids but if your missing a kidney or have liver problems and heart problems those trophies dont mean a thing

Fixed

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2009, 04:27:52 AM »
Glad to see you here Berry  8)

Trev

• Getbig IV
  • Bodybuilding The Old School Way - Train, Eat, Rest
« Reply #65 on: February 12, 2009, 10:12:45 AM »
Dear bodybuiding fans,
Cmon Ron - Blue Stars.

Saw and met you in 1988. Great showing at the Uk Grand Prix. All the best for the future.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #66 on: February 12, 2009, 10:15:00 AM »
Cmon Ron - Blue Stars.

Saw and met you in 1988. Great showing at the Uk Grand Prix. All the best for the future.
He dont need blue star.

He is suitable for hall of fame stars! 8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: February 12, 2009, 11:03:42 AM »
He dont need blue star.

He is suitable for hall of fame stars! 8)

8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: February 12, 2009, 11:32:04 AM »
Corrections made

You must be a old school G4P schmoe with such historical knowledge, aren't you?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #69 on: February 12, 2009, 11:54:50 AM »

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #70 on: February 12, 2009, 11:58:10 AM »
I understand that Berry is quite the accomplished dongsman.