Author Topic: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?  (Read 288449 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Can we get an Ask Gene thread?
« Reply #1675 on: August 25, 2010, 07:07:56 PM »
Gene just some advice on haircuts. Would you suggest getting a haircut at a Salon or just a "walk in" place where you might have a coupon as well? Where do you get your haircut Gene? I'm thinking of doing my own as another option you know like buying clippers and stuff but the back will be hard to hit.
no dont go there
u need to find a barber that u stick w/ 4 life
ive been going to the same barber for years and years-she is a big lesbian w crazy hair-she gives me the best cuts
dont do your own hair-it will be uneven

Gene, i just made it back and i about to fall over dead. Do you believe that i should go train now?  8)
no rest up and eat 1/2 apple w/ almond butter

Gene .. what's your take on this modern day Cary Grant ?

all i see is a old dude w bushy eyebrows and dumb shirts

Gene what do you think of changing the statement under your Avatar to a list of training partners and a list of friends? Your popularity has risen in the last few weeks it seems.
im not popular-everyone just feels sorry for me
Good idea but rest times between sets will increase Gene could effect muscle growth.
yes

w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1676 on: August 25, 2010, 07:41:13 PM »
im not popular-everyone just feels sorry for meyes

That's not true little buddy, you can't believe everything Calvin says, remember he's a lousy drunk!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1677 on: August 25, 2010, 10:47:32 PM »
Gene, do you like lady Gaga?

Gene, what is your favorite vegetable?

Gene, what is your favorite fruit?

Gene, do you think Doug Steele parties a lot?  :D

Gene, what do you think motivates Doug Steele to ask you so many questions?  :D :D

Gene, if Chaos wanted to take you out for coffee, would you go?  ;D ;D

Gene, I have a crush on Newmom. But I don't think she likes me. What should I do :(   :'( :'(

Gene, would you let me, doug steele, chaos, mr nobody, newmom and stella go for a ride in your car, and then back to your place
to kill bees and eat cashews?   :D :D :D 8)

Gene, do you think Chaos is a nice guy in real life?  :-X :-X

Gene, it seems like you put a high standard on waitresses/waiters. What is your idea of a really good waiter/waitress? What qualities
should they possess?

Thanks Gene.
X

newmom

« Reply #1678 on: August 26, 2010, 04:46:35 AM »

Gene, I have a crush on Newmom. But I don't think she likes me. What should I do :(   :'( :'(

;D ::)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #1679 on: August 26, 2010, 07:06:09 AM »
Gene just some advice on haircuts. Would you suggest getting a haircut at a Salon or just a "walk in" place where you might have a coupon as well? Where do you get your haircut Gene? I'm thinking of doing my own as another option you know like buying clippers and stuff but the back will be hard to hit.

Shave that shit nugga!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #1680 on: August 26, 2010, 07:51:35 AM »

Shave that shit nugga!
Let me ask Gene before making a decision. Gene, Calvin is suggesting I shave my head what are your views on people shaving their heads if they have hair and not balding?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1681 on: August 26, 2010, 01:20:30 PM »
Gene, if you broke a mirror that means 7 years of bad luck now would you try and weather the 7 years or just give up?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1682 on: August 26, 2010, 02:15:50 PM »
 Gene, this maybe a tough one. Say you had a college sweetheart she went off and got married had two kids but then started wanting to get back with you but its complicated. Say you get together and have sex and she says she loves you but the kids and husband is still around and things could end up nasty say as in a divorce. You got two choices you cut it off and go back to being lonely or you stay with it possibly facing legal action and two kids that are not yours? I saw this on Lifetime TV it didnt turn out well.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #1683 on: August 26, 2010, 02:58:20 PM »
Gene, i have been having some woman problems and need your advice. I have had a crush on this girl for many years and she found me Via Facebook and we have been banging for a few months. Gene, i did care for her at one time but now, she is getting a divorce and has a kid and she sucks in bed. Ok, Gene, she comes down to my place and keep in mind, she has been married for four years and never had a Orgasm, I MEAN NEVER!! She gets to my place and loves where i live and all that shit but we start banging and she has her first orgasm in her entire life a few minutes later after we are banging. I will make this part real short but she counted each and every fucking orgasm that she had and kept sending me messages on FB, Email, Text and phone calls...asking for more sex but i wanted more.  :-\ :-\ I mean, i loved this girl but how do "You" deal with women when they start acting like this?

Gene, keep in mind that she was saying she wanted this too and wanted a future but is fucked up in the head. What do you think i should do about this? Should i just cut ties and say, "What could have been years ago"?

Gene, i keep getting phone calls about how she misses her legs shaking and all of that shit how do "You" handle this kind of drama?

Gene, i feel like saying, this is getting fucking old and i am tired of her shit but it keeps getting deeper.

Gene, so i am thinking, I live in a great place and the gyms are excellent but should i just cut all ties and just focus on the up and coming talent that i am surrounded by?
D

newmom

« Reply #1684 on: August 26, 2010, 04:59:03 PM »
I told you what to do Doug

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1685 on: August 26, 2010, 05:31:13 PM »
I told you what to do Doug

;D ;D ;) ;) :D :D 8) 8) :P :P

You were correct!  :)
D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1686 on: August 26, 2010, 05:43:38 PM »
Gene, do you like lady Gaga? YES AND NO

Gene, what is your favorite vegetable?KALE

Gene, what is your favorite fruit?BLUEBERRIES

Gene, do you think Doug Steele parties a lot?  :D I HAVE A FEELING HE DOES

Gene, what do you think motivates Doug Steele to ask you so many questions?  :D :DTHE ANSWER LIES WITHIN PAST PAGES OF THIS THREAD

Gene, if Chaos wanted to take you out for coffee, would you go?  ;D ;DI WOULD PREFER FOOD BECUASE I DONT DRINK COFFEE-I FEEL CAFFENE MAKES ME BREAK OUT-PLUS IVE NEVER TRIED COFFEE

Gene, I have a crush on Newmom. But I don't think she likes me. What should I do :(   :'( :'( POETRY

Gene, would you let me, doug steele, chaos, mr nobody, newmom and stella go for a ride in your car, and then back to your place
to kill bees and eat cashews?   :D :D :D 8)U WOULD HAVE TO HAVE CLEAN SHOES AND CLOTHES TO GET IN MY CAR-RIGHT NOW THERE ARE NO BEES OR CASHEWS AT MY PLACE BUT WE WOULD FIND STUFF TO DO

Gene, do you think Chaos is a nice guy in real life?  :-X :-X YES

Gene, it seems like you put a high standard on waitresses/waiters. What is your idea of a really good waiter/waitress? What qualities
should they possess?JUST TREAT ME LIKE A HUMAN AND NOT WRITE DOWN MY ORDER-BUT INSTEAD REMEMBER IT

Thanks Gene.

w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1687 on: August 26, 2010, 05:45:19 PM »
Let me ask Gene before making a decision. Gene, Calvin is suggesting I shave my head what are your views on people shaving their heads if they have hair and not balding?
IM NOT A FAN OF IT-HIGH AND TIGHTS ARE BETTER

Gene, if you broke a mirror that means 7 years of bad luck now would you try and weather the 7 years or just give up?
I WOULD DO MY BEST TO WEATHER THE 7 YEARS BUT I WOULD PROB BE NERVOUS

Gene, this maybe a tough one. Say you had a college sweetheart she went off and got married had two kids but then started wanting to get back with you but its complicated. Say you get together and have sex and she says she loves you but the kids and husband is still around and things could end up nasty say as in a divorce. You got two choices you cut it off and go back to being lonely or you stay with it possibly facing legal action and two kids that are not yours? I saw this on Lifetime TV it didnt turn out well.
I WOULD STAY FAR AWAY
w

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1688 on: August 26, 2010, 05:47:52 PM »
Gene, i have been having some woman problems and need your advice. I have had a crush on this girl for many years and she found me Via Facebook and we have been banging for a few months. Gene, i did care for her at one time but now, she is getting a divorce and has a kid and she sucks in bed. Ok, Gene, she comes down to my place and keep in mind, she has been married for four years and never had a Orgasm, I MEAN NEVER!! She gets to my place and loves where i live and all that shit but we start banging and she has her first orgasm in her entire life a few minutes later after we are banging. I will make this part real short but she counted each and every fucking orgasm that she had and kept sending me messages on FB, Email, Text and phone calls...asking for more sex but i wanted more.  :-\ :-\ I mean, i loved this girl but how do "You" deal with women when they start acting like this? SORRY I CANT RELATE I DONT REALLY HAVE PROBLEMS W CRAZY WOMEN-MAYBE SEE IF SHE IS INTO SCAT

Gene, keep in mind that she was saying she wanted this too and wanted a future but is fucked up in the head. What do you think i should do about this? Should i just cut ties and say, "What could have been years ago"?MAYBE GO SEE A SOOTHSAYER

Gene, i keep getting phone calls about how she misses her legs shaking and all of that shit how do "You" handle this kind of drama?
I THINK U SHOULD JUST IGNORE HER CALLS AND TEXTS AND LET HER FADE AWAY
Gene, i feel like saying, this is getting fucking old and i am tired of her shit but it keeps getting deeper. SEE PREVIOUS ANSWER

Gene, so i am thinking, I live in a great place and the gyms are excellent but should i just cut all ties and just focus on the up and coming talent that i am surrounded by?
NO GYM COMES 1ST ALWAYS
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1689 on: August 26, 2010, 05:50:57 PM »
D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1690 on: August 26, 2010, 05:52:27 PM »
w

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #1691 on: August 26, 2010, 06:11:53 PM »
Thanks Gene.  :)
X2 Gene nows what is important.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1692 on: August 26, 2010, 07:00:35 PM »
calvin was a no show today at the gym

i thought things would be diff once he got back from his vacation
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1693 on: August 26, 2010, 07:14:39 PM »
calvin was a no show today at the gym

i thought things would be diff once he got back from his vacation

Do you think he was boozing it up?  :-\ :-\

He needs to know that the gym comes first bro.
D

newmom

« Reply #1694 on: August 26, 2010, 07:16:03 PM »
he did post, he was going to happy hour, at a bar on the beach

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #1695 on: August 26, 2010, 07:19:07 PM »
he did post, he was going to happy hour, at a bar on the beach
i dont believe u
i think u are just trying to rile me up

i bet he had to work late  or something

Do you think he was boozing it up?  :-\ :-\

He needs to know that the gym comes first bro.
nah prob working overtime
w

newmom

« Reply #1696 on: August 26, 2010, 07:24:11 PM »
i dont believe u
i think u are just trying to rile me up

i bet he had to work late  or something
nah prob working overtime

IF YOU SAY SOOOOOOOOOO

Outdoor patio bar on the water for happy hour tonight 8)

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1697 on: August 26, 2010, 07:38:25 PM »
I wrote a poem for Newmom:

I think you are beautiful Newmom,
your hotness explodes like an atom bomb.

I love how you fell off your bike,
i think your beautiful eyes are star like.

I love your dedication to the gym,
I want to have sex with your limbs.

My heart definitely belongs to you,
I would love to feed you tofu.

I want to be with you until the end of days,
until we are old and decayed.

Will you accept this poem, it is from my soul,
until you love me, my heart is black like charcoal.
X

newmom

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #1699 on: August 29, 2010, 06:25:37 PM »
I wrote a poem for Newmom:

I think you are beautiful Newmom,
your hotness explodes like an atom bomb.

I love how you fell off your bike,
i think your beautiful eyes are star like.

I love your dedication to the gym,
I want to have sex with your limbs.

My heart definitely belongs to you,
I would love to feed you tofu.

I want to be with you until the end of days,
until we are old and decayed.

Will you accept this poem, it is from my soul,
until you love me, my heart is black like charcoal.

Gay.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!