Poll

What Should Jericho have done?

I think Jericho was wrong. He should not have exited the car.
I think Jericho was right. He was under siege by a mob and was a sitting duck in the car that the mob would not let pass.
I think Jericho should have floored the car and run over any lowlife that got in his way
I don't have enough information to make a decision

Author Topic: WWE Superstar Chris Jericho involved in incident with fan. --- POLL ADDED  (Read 5278 times)

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
Re: WWE Superstar Chris Jericho involved in incident with fan. --- POLL ADDED
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 08:20:07 AM »

saying a women should be beaten daily is a little harsh.

Maybe not every day, but whenever she leaves the kitchen for sure. 

;D

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 10:58:22 AM »
Maybe not every day, but whenever she leaves the kitchen for sure. 

;D

;D ;D ;)
DAWG

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: February 11, 2009, 05:45:26 PM »
haha that dumb skank probably thought jericho would just stand there and take that :D

E
E

Bossa

• Getbig IV
  • Is that Bossa it must be, I heard he husky
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 08:12:34 PM »
I went to wrestling live at Nassau Coliseum for fifteen years. Many of the Wrestlers stayed in the Marriott that was pretty much right next door to the Colosseum. I used to go to the bar/restaurant there and see all the wrestlers after the event was over. Never ever did I see an altercation. All the wrester's were always so friendly. All the fans were always in awe. Not starting trouble. Keep in mind though. Jericho is a spoiled little bitch. The best he'll ever do is a soap opera. I'd even pick a fight with him. Back to subject. Lets see the same scenario happen with a Prime Randy "Macho Man" Savage. Shit just wouldn't happen.

I'd bend this guy over in a heartbeat!

::) OK tough guy

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2009, 11:33:07 PM »
I went to wrestling live at Nassau Coliseum for fifteen years. Many of the Wrestlers stayed in the Marriott that was pretty much right next door to the Colosseum. I used to go to the bar/restaurant there and see all the wrestlers after the event was over. Never ever did I see an altercation. All the wrester's were always so friendly. All the fans were always in awe. Not starting trouble. Keep in mind though. Jericho is a spoiled little bitch. The best he'll ever do is a soap opera. I'd even pick a fight with him. Back to subject. Lets see the same scenario happen with a Prime Randy "Macho Man" Savage. Shit just wouldn't happen.
I'd bend this guy over in a heartbeat!

Absolutely not true. Shit like that happend a lot more back in the day.