Author Topic: Who will McCain pick for VP?  (Read 1923 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Who will McCain pick for VP?
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2009, 01:56:19 AM »
I'll agree somewhat there is a one world government type conspiracy. In the real world we need globalization. Still, we are able to shape our own reality. We're still sane, we're aware of whats happening. I'm being pedantic about this right now.  :P

If those seeking to shape your reality were successul even in part, how do you know your reality isn't distorted?  because trust me, millions, hell billions have been spent attempting to shape your reality.  They still spend massive bucks today to do just that.  Why would they keep spending if there was no payback for them?  keep in mind they do not have to convince all of you to change reality.  Only a portion of you on a regular basis.  Over time, the effect on the population is exponential.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2009, 02:18:50 AM »
If those seeking to shape your reality were successul even in part, how do you know your reality isn't distorted?  because trust me, millions, hell billions have been spent attempting to shape your reality.  They still spend massive bucks today to do just that.  Why would they keep spending if there was no payback for them?  keep in mind they do not have to convince all of you to change reality.  Only a portion of you on a regular basis.  Over time, the effect on the population is exponential.

the info you added after the edit, whats in bold. Was kind of my answer. The thing with the conspiracy is it's been allowed to perpetuate itself into becoming reality out in the open.

I don't think my reality is distorted. I'm a skeptical person I dont' know everything and am still learning.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2009, 02:25:26 AM »
the info you added after the edit, whats in bold. Was kind of my answer. The thing with the conspiracy is it's been allowed to perpetuate itself into becoming reality out in the open.

I don't think my reality is distorted. I'm a skeptical person I dont' know everything and am still learning.

I would say all of our reality is distorted to some extent.  For some who have broken the "matrix" in part or rarely in whole, maybe more but the amount of pure disinfo released constantly would leave me doubting we weren't all effected in some way.