Author Topic: GENETICS!!!!!!  (Read 5875 times)

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: GENETICS!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2009, 04:40:59 PM »
http://www.ophirrugby.com/u18s.htm

That skinny dork in yellow is me at 16.

This was me at 17 still had not started weight training yet but big difference

maxxmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2009, 04:42:41 PM »
You dont know.....Until you start training/taking aas.Thats my point.The "Mass Monsters" Moms and Dads where not big people as they didnt train/take aas.I used to think like you...Then i got off the merry go round.Not to say anyone cant have a great physique,but a pro level physique is un realistic for most.These guys just respond so much better than "Regular" Gym rats.Its shit,but you can only do your best with what the man upstairs gave you....No matter how much effort you put in / how many drugs you take

okay... but how do you know that ? youve done test on these guys to find this stuff out?

because if you start to look and see..youll find that most of the "mass monsters" moms and dads werent big people..and neither were they as kids...      and actually, speaking about androgen receptors, humans have very similar androgen receptor density...s o response to aas is going to be very similar, at tleast at the level of the androgen receptor, in all humans...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2009, 04:45:13 PM »

maxxmuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: February 10, 2009, 12:28:58 AM »
You have a good attitude tbombz,very motivated guy.You remind me of myself when i was younger.Getting all technical and shit lol ! The money/time i have wasted over the years ! Wouldnt change a thing though :) Enjoyed every minute of the learning process.I just keep it simple nowdays,make good gains,and have a little more $ in my pocket since i dont buy super supplement xyz every week lol

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #54 on: February 10, 2009, 01:19:08 AM »
Genetics make you the stand out in level one and possibly level two in bodybuilding...However if you don't respond to drugs like some others, then you can have all he genetics in the world and it won't matter...

Look at Kamali...He made it to the last level(pro) and now he is not responding to drugs and his whole body is different...Responding to gear at the pro level is everything...Because if it wasn't, Milo's would have something like 72 Wins...And Bob Paris would be a 10 time Mr. Olympia

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #55 on: February 10, 2009, 02:22:45 AM »
okay... but how do you know that ? youve done test on these guys to find this stuff out?

because if you start to look and see..youll find that most of the "mass monsters" moms and dads werent big people..and neither were they as kids...      and actually, speaking about androgen receptors, humans have very similar androgen receptor density...s o response to aas is going to be very similar, at tleast at the level of the androgen receptor, in all humans...

steroids, training, insulin, gh also increased AR in the muscle, so even if you have low amounts due to an easy life - or 'poor genetics' as some here would call it. it can all be changed by adding the factors mentioned.
175lbs by 31st July

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 10, 2009, 02:50:54 AM »
steroids, training, insulin, gh also increased AR in the muscle, so even if you have low amounts due to an easy life - or 'poor genetics' as some here would call it. it can all be changed by adding the factors mentioned.

What do you mean by this?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2009, 03:47:02 AM »
What do you mean by this?

if you have been a coutch potatoe all your life, or pc geek, did zero exercise, did zero physical activity, etc. the AR receptors in your muscles will be lower than someone who plays sports, etc.
175lbs by 31st July

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 10, 2009, 08:00:40 PM »
if you have been a coutch potatoe all your life, or pc geek, did zero exercise, did zero physical activity, etc. the AR receptors in your muscles will be lower than someone who plays sports, etc.

Gotcha, thought so.  Thanks.