Author Topic: Palumbo and Romanos 'Muscle Mob' new site  (Read 23444 times)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Palumbo and Romanos 'Muscle Mob' new site
« Reply #125 on: February 10, 2009, 01:20:57 AM »
That is not what 3 posts up says :-\
who the fuck said anything about schmoes...you.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Re: The "muscle mob" is back in buisness!
« Reply #126 on: February 10, 2009, 01:24:22 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me how quickly people can turn against someone.  :-\

So if Mike makes it to 18 years as a personal trainer at the same place and all of a sudden they decide to leave a 10 second message on his cell that all his belongings are at the front of the gym and to come pick them up for he is fired, you would have the same response? Why do I think that it would be different?

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
Re: Dave Palumbo and John Romanos new site!!!!!!!
« Reply #127 on: February 10, 2009, 02:00:42 AM »
Very good and accurate editorial (?) by Romano dude. PS. Btw, John, my name is misspelled.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 10, 2009, 04:14:20 AM »
Somone post up the photoshopped pictures of bleakman :D :D

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #129 on: February 10, 2009, 04:50:47 AM »
Chick is still sore about Ron outing his gimmicks.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #130 on: February 10, 2009, 04:51:50 AM »

chick had gimmicks??

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: Dave Palumbo and John Romanos new site!!!!!!!
« Reply #131 on: February 10, 2009, 06:17:32 AM »
Very good and accurate editorial (?) by Romano dude. PS. Btw, John, my name is misspelled.

when those who deal fake drugs say trust me....hmmmm

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #132 on: February 10, 2009, 06:24:24 AM »

Nice try...never had one, never needed any. Unlike some of the losers here....I've never been afraid to put my name on anything I write, or opinions I have.

As if being anonymous isnt enough....some people then have to create gimmicks to preserve their "identity"....LOL...what a joke

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #133 on: February 10, 2009, 06:31:50 AM »
Nice try...never had one, never needed any. Unlike some of the losers here....I've never been afraid to put my name on anything I write, or opinions I have.

As if being anonymous isnt enough....some people then have to create gimmicks to preserve their "identity"....LOL...what a joke
it's a sickness

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
Re: The "muscle mob" is back in buisness!
« Reply #134 on: February 10, 2009, 06:33:23 AM »
interesting article...

another quip about blechman's schmoetastic ways...

Okay, first, Blechman doesn’t love bodybuilding he loves bodybuilders - in an almost perverted kind of way. He collects them, he ogles and obsesses over them, he hordes them, and he won’t share them with anyone. He gives 100% alright!  Like when he’s sitting in the front row of a bodybuilding contest yelling “WEEEEEW!” at the top of his lungs for his favorite bodybuilder of the moment, like a drunk, topless, groupie chick at a rock concert.  If you ever want to cringe from embarrassment, sit with Blechman when one of his bodybuilders du jour is on stage. 
Special Ed and I speak about this all the time on Big Nation. Blechman is the ultimate fanboy. It is almost impossible for Steve Blechman to talk about anything els on Planet Earth besides bodybuildERS.

'Hey, Steve...nice weather we are having today, eh?'

" (in a lispy high voice) OMG, have you ever noticed how amazingly similar Branch Warren's legs resemble a redwood tree? I swear that occured to me in a dream last night. "

'Uh, yea..yea. Cool. So, what are you and your wife doing for Valentine's Day? Any plans?'

" (in a lispy high voice) WOW, the otherday I was thinking about how great Victor's side tricep is when he is on his left-side -vs- his right side. It's so fking SICK! "

Hey. I have a gay uncle and at one time he had a wife. For 20 years, actually.

TBH.
?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #135 on: February 10, 2009, 06:34:43 AM »
so, is being gay a crime now?

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 10, 2009, 06:35:30 AM »
Unfortunately it is not but if it was I'd say about 80% of the group on this website would be arrested.
?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #137 on: February 10, 2009, 06:36:43 AM »

Gimmicks are gay.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #138 on: February 10, 2009, 06:38:13 AM »

only on getbig.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #139 on: February 10, 2009, 06:38:45 AM »

I put my name and picture...boom beat that

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #140 on: February 10, 2009, 06:39:59 AM »
Unfortunately it is not but if it was I'd say about 80% of the group on this website would be arrested.
oh yeah and speaking of weird voices yours is right up there with elmer fudd

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #141 on: February 10, 2009, 08:52:15 AM »

Do these idiots think you actually have the TIME or care to mess around with gimmicks?  Please...

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: February 10, 2009, 09:06:13 AM »
Oh, come on Ron...."taking the low road"? Did Blechman take the "high road" by doing what he did? I suppose taking the high road is letting someone say whatever they want without recoarse, or rebuttle, right?
Fuck em...fight fire with fire I say....

OMG 2x in one day I agree with Bob (I must be turning Gay!) >:(.  Ron you have Sucker written on you're forehead.  I would ignore all of them, let all three of them destroy their own websites and companies on their own, and then getbig will be getting bigger than ever.  I have a feeling thats what you are doing, just not sayin publically.  You are one of us right (infidels)
Most are all show no go!

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #143 on: February 10, 2009, 09:16:20 AM »
Some thoughts of mine:

They are all fags. If Blechman was such a disgusting homo why keep working for him for so many years? He was not a disgusting homo when he was paying them and they would have defended him against anyone saying he was on their forum.

Palumbo and Romano complain about censorship about the issue on the MD site. Well, their board rules stated: no subversive tactics. That's what you had then and still have now. Company changed directions and subversion against new the management wont be tolerated. MD was never "No Bull". Getbig is still pretty "No Bull" because all thoughts are tolerated to a large degree. Heavy moderation: Heavy Bull.  :D

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: February 10, 2009, 10:07:54 AM »
including you stud.  :D

burn2live

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: February 10, 2009, 10:09:42 AM »
Some thoughts of mine:

They are all fags. If Blechman was such a disgusting homo why keep working for him for so many years? He was not a disgusting homo when he was paying them and they would have defended him against anyone saying he was on their forum.

Palumbo and Romano complain about censorship about the issue on the MD site. Well, their board rules stated: no subversive tactics. That's what you had then and still have now. Company changed directions and subversion against new the management wont be tolerated. MD was never "No Bull". Getbig is still pretty "No Bull" because all thoughts are tolerated to a large degree. Heavy moderation: Heavy Bull.  :D

Blechman was locking them in his hotel rooms and doing them in the ass. He sacked them because they began to suffer from rectal prolapse. It explains everything.

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: February 10, 2009, 10:11:15 AM »
Blechman was locking them in his hotel rooms and doing them in the ass. He sacked them because they began to suffer from rectal prolapse. It explains everything.
;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #147 on: February 10, 2009, 10:27:59 AM »
I like this part...

And as far as being “number one” goes, if you go by the efficiency numbers I have for magazines sold versus the number of issues printed each month, and compare that to the audited numbers of our competitors, MD is far from number one. As far as the website goes, again the numbers don’t lie.  MD is clearly not number one.

So all of those years you were saying "MD was number one" you were just towing the company line and spouting bullshit huh Romano?

I cancelled my MD subscription because of John's attitude... no one else's.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #148 on: February 10, 2009, 10:47:04 AM »
I like this part...

So all of those years you were saying "MD was number one" you were just towing the company line and spouting bullshit huh Romano?

I cancelled my MD subscription because of John's attitude... no one else's.

Exactly. Lying is OK as long as you're on the payroll. "No Bull" huh?  :D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #149 on: February 10, 2009, 11:03:04 AM »
Oh, come on Ron...."taking the low road"? Did Blechman take the "high road" by doing what he did? I suppose taking the high road is letting someone say whatever they want without recoarse, or rebuttle, right?

Fuck em...fight fire with fire I say....

I think Palumbo has taken the high road but obviously Romano hasn't and went way below the belt.  Blechman may not have trashed both of them but he only gave them a phone call and did not even give them a severence package.

I never liked Romano but I honestly can't blame him for lashing out.  He spent 18 years being Blechman's stooge and lackey and ended up getting a foot in his ass out the door with no severence or thanks for his work.

18 years is a long time and regardless of reasons, its simply wrong for Blechman to have thrown him out the way he did.  I know business is business but that's just simply not good business and he's smart enough to know better than to do something like that.   

Romano deserved better treatment and unfortunately its going to backfire on Blechman in subscription sales and overall business relationships because every employee at MD is no longer going to have any loyalty whatsoever to the magazine.  That in itself is detrimental in a company

This picture was just 2 months ago...who would have thought it would be this way now
A