Author Topic: Palumbo and Romanos 'Muscle Mob' new site  (Read 23565 times)

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: Palumbo and Romanos 'Muscle Mob' new site
« Reply #50 on: February 09, 2009, 11:59:49 AM »
The question is if it is cool that Romano is posting the 'dirty laundry' and not taking the high road on this.  There were two ways that they could of gone, and it looks like, after reading the response, it is the low road.

Now, keeping in mind that it will get interesting, I also am friends with Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler, and look forward to seeing what direction they are going to take with MD.   Shawn has long been a proponent of good relationships with Getbig, and i have know him a long time.

And he still owes me lunch!

Ron, have you ever seen Blechman "woo woo" at shredded glutes like Romano claims?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #51 on: February 09, 2009, 12:00:22 PM »
lol a bunch of lies just like reading a bimbo bob post.  All convicted felons and maybe a few unknown felons trying to tell the truth  ;D

jt
TEAM Nasser

Reign Down

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • http://www.sickipedia.org/
« Reply #52 on: February 09, 2009, 12:06:13 PM »
I see good things for this site.

They have an uncensored area, there I will dwell!!!

ta ta
Ta ta nerds!

Balloon

• Getbig III
STEVE BLECHMAN ***PHOTOSHOPPED***
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2009, 12:06:36 PM »
Hilarious
Blechman's insecurities come pouring out.

John Romano

"Take Blechman’s message board avatar, for instance. There he is, arms crossed looking like Clark Kent with Superman’s guns.  Those arms look bigger than his head! And don’t think there wasn’t an endless barrage of accusations that the shot he uses on his “no bull” website was photo-shopped. His response?  Something to the effect of his arm being closer the camera, and thus it looked bigger…. Now, granted Blechman does have some well-shaped arms, but they’re not 22 inches. He’s lucky if they’re 14. But he insists the shot wasn’t enhanced!  I was there when that shot was taken and I was looking over the photographer’s shoulder when the he was enlarging those arms.  I watched it happen! When Pope John Paul II said "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded,” he might as well have been looking right at Blechman’s avatar and listening to him defend it."

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 09, 2009, 12:11:04 PM »
I can just see palumbo and ramano with billy gunns sayin "I'll go get all the getbiggers over here"
No way jose on my part.  I see the game miles away.
Most are all show no go!

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: STEVE BLECHMAN ***PHOTOSHOPPED***
« Reply #55 on: February 09, 2009, 12:15:57 PM »
Hi Dave :D

wnybodybuildingfan

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: February 09, 2009, 12:16:53 PM »
There is no reason why you can't be on both sites.  They(Dave & John) have quite a following.  They are even going to go to two radio shows a week!

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 09, 2009, 12:17:08 PM »

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #58 on: February 09, 2009, 12:17:34 PM »
i think most people with half a brain knew that those weren't "big" Steve's real arms.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2009, 12:19:37 PM »
Hahahahah look at his shoulders, you can totally tell its photoshop.
Most are all show no go!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 09, 2009, 12:19:57 PM »
Hilarious
Blechman's insecurities come pouring out.

John Romano

"Take Blechman’s message board avatar, for instance. There he is, arms crossed looking like Clark Kent with Superman’s guns.  Those arms look bigger than his head! And don’t think there wasn’t an endless barrage of accusations that the shot he uses on his “no bull” website was photo-shopped. His response?  Something to the effect of his arm being closer the camera, and thus it looked bigger…. Now, granted Blechman does have some well-shaped arms, but they’re not 22 inches. He’s lucky if they’re 14. But he insists the shot wasn’t enhanced!  I was there when that shot was taken and I was looking over the photographer’s shoulder when the he was enlarging those arms.  I watched it happen! When Pope John Paul II said "An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded,” he might as well have been looking right at Blechman’s avatar and listening to him defend it."

LOL  I would never photoshop photos of myself and and peddle them (or allow them to be peddled) as the real thing.  Shame on Steve!  >:(

spinnis

« Reply #61 on: February 09, 2009, 12:23:37 PM »
i think most people with half a brain knew that those weren't "big" Steve's real arms.

I wonder how MASSIVE john aka backstabbers arms are.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #62 on: February 09, 2009, 12:23:58 PM »
*popcorn*

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 09, 2009, 12:25:04 PM »
LOL  I would never photoshop photos of myself and and peddle them (or allow them to be peddled) as the real thing.  Shame on Steve!  >:(

I mean think of it this way, hes surrounded by big masculine dudes, every time somebody new comes into the office it's the same tired question:
Who's the skinny pencil neck over there? YOUR SHITTING me, thats the owner of MD?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #64 on: February 09, 2009, 12:25:24 PM »
I wonder how MASSIVE john aka backstabbers arms are.
probably not much bigger than Blechman's honestly.

spinnis

« Reply #65 on: February 09, 2009, 12:26:44 PM »
probably not much bigger than Blechman's honestly.

Exactly.
And how much money would John have earned in the last few years if it wasnt for Bleachman?

NOTHING.

he need to shut his fucking mouth.

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 09, 2009, 12:29:00 PM »
Exactly.
And how much money would John have earned in the last few years if it wasnt for Bleachman?

NOTHING.

he need to shut his fucking mouth.

Its always easy for the one who got fired to run his mouth, fuck all of them I don't trust none of them, as far as I'm concerned next year they all gonna make up in a afterparty gangbang blackroom,

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 09, 2009, 12:29:15 PM »
Romano is a retard. Blechman is a fairy but he has the keys to the castle. Palumbo at least has other interests so he can make a living. Romano has no talent and should have kept his mouth shut and hope Bleckmon would take him back.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 09, 2009, 12:44:44 PM »
I mean think of it this way, hes surrounded by big masculine dudes, every time somebody new comes into the office it's the same tired question:
Who's the skinny pencil neck over there? YOUR SHITTING me, thats the owner of MD?

There is nothing wrong with him being a pencil neck; he is a businessman not a bodybuilder.  Fair enough, but why lie about it with photoshopped pix?  If he wants to look buff, he should hit the sauce and do what all his contract bodybuilders are doing (like Vince McMahon over at WWE).  Lying about your physique was shitty when Joe Weider did it and it's just a shitty when Steve does it.

I care nothing about the Palumbo vs. Blechman feud, but having photoshopped pix of himself in circulation is shameful!  >:(

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #69 on: February 09, 2009, 12:59:05 PM »
Can you imagine a pose off with romano vs belchman?  Two lackluster tiny tits battling it out for rights to claim the "truth" in why two convicts got fired.

Funny Romano only complains about bannings and such when it is HIM that is banned.  Prior to that, not a word was said about all the other bannings going on there.

Losers.

PumpMeUp

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: February 09, 2009, 01:06:17 PM »
Ohhhh the drama.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: February 09, 2009, 01:09:30 PM »
Who fucking cares.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #72 on: February 09, 2009, 01:11:57 PM »

I really dont see what the big deal is...Steve pused his is biceps with out with his forearms to create the illusion of bigger arms. Some pros could learn from this guy....  ;D

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #73 on: February 09, 2009, 01:29:55 PM »
The question is if it is cool that Romano is posting the 'dirty laundry' and not taking the high road on this.  There were two ways that they could of gone, and it looks like, after reading the response, it is the low road.

Now, keeping in mind that it will get interesting, I also am friends with Shawn Ray and Flex Wheeler, and look forward to seeing what direction they are going to take with MD.   Shawn has long been a proponent of good relationships with Getbig, and i have know him a long time.

And he still owes me lunch!

Oh, come on Ron...."taking the low road"? Did Blechman take the "high road" by doing what he did? I suppose taking the high road is letting someone say whatever they want without recoarse, or rebuttle, right?

Fuck em...fight fire with fire I say....

D_1000

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: February 09, 2009, 01:34:09 PM »
They are even going to go to two radio shows a week!

WOW! Two radio shows? That's like the coolest thing like ever.

;)