Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
April 24, 2015, 07:22:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone listening to Stone Cold Steve Austin's podcast?  (Read 4030 times)
Thin Lizzy
Getbig V

Life doesn't ask what we want. It presents options

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2014, 08:59:09 PM »

Has anyone else been listening to the (new) Chris Jericho podcast? Fooking gold!

Just listened to the Bret Hart interview. Some good stuff, but the sound on Bret's end was awful. Hopefully, part two will be better.
Report to moderator   Logged
AVBG
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2014, 02:22:51 PM »

Stan Efferding is the latest guest on Steve's show
Karl Kox
Getbig V

There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2014, 08:15:16 PM »

Has anyone else been listening to the (new) Chris Jericho podcast? Fooking gold!

Yes. I like it.
AVBG
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2014, 08:43:38 PM »

Yes. I like it.

Did you hear IFBB PRO/pl'er Stan Efferding on Steve Austin's show?
Thin Lizzy
Getbig V

« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2014, 09:30:43 PM »

Caught it.

The interview was, for the most part, how a regular guy can get on shape. For guys, here, who know bodybuilding and nutrition, it was nothing new, just basic stuff.
Karl Kox
Getbig V

There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.

« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2014, 11:28:45 PM »

Yes I did. I thought it was one of the best discussions on diet and nutrition I've ever heard.
Thin Lizzy
Getbig V

« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2014, 02:47:14 PM »

The current Austin Podcast with Paul Heyman is outstanding, another must listen.
littleguns
Getbig IV

« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2014, 03:29:58 PM »

He is having Taker on in a few weeks...this should be the show of shows...
Thin Lizzy
Getbig V

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2014, 11:09:38 AM »

Eventually he'll have everyone: HHH, Steph and I'll bet even Vince.
polychronopolous
Getbig V

« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2014, 03:43:20 PM »

Sounds like I gotta start tuning in again.

Heyman is always a great listen and would like to see if Taker and Stone Cold talk about the USWA days.
littleguns
Getbig IV

« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2014, 07:30:12 AM »

Eventually he'll have everyone: HHH, Steph and I'll bet even Vince.

True but over 20+ yrs you can probably count on one hand who many shoot interviews Taker has done...
Thin Lizzy
Getbig V

« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2014, 11:28:40 AM »

True but over 20+ yrs you can probably count on one hand who many shoot interviews Taker has done...

Definitely gonna be interesting to see how much he opens up.
Montague
Getbig V

You miss every opportunity you don't take.

« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2014, 12:06:34 PM »

Ironically, Taker & Austin were the only two workers who requested not to be featured in Beyond the Mat because they did not wish to be filmed out of character.
Melkor
Getbig III

« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2014, 04:05:57 PM »

The interview with Heyman was good but I thought Paul went on a bit and came across as a bit annoying towards the end. A great wrestling mind though. I can not understand why he and JR are not the two main bookers in WWE right now.

I like JR's podcast too, especially just hearing his thoughts in the first 10-15 minutes. I don't think there is anybody in wrestling who could do a better job at developing younger talent and storylines.

Jericho's podcast is pretty good as well. He is a bit over the top at times, funny as hell at others (when he was reading out lyrics to wrestling theme tunes that was funny as hell) but what I like about him is that he is very open about certain things in WWE while JR and Austin seem reluctant to be too critical (I think they have more connections with WWE still). For example Jericho has spoken a lot about Benoit and criticised Cena several times.

MCWAY
Getbig V

Getbig!

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2014, 11:26:44 PM »

I heard one he did with Big Show about a month ago (via YouTube). They had much respect for him. Both of them said it would be a travesty if the Undertaker's streak got broken. Austin even claimed McMahon couldn't scratch a big enough of a check to have him beat 'Taker at WrestleMania.

Big Show concurred.
Thin Lizzy
Getbig V

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2015, 06:44:17 PM »

Austin's most recent Podcast with Shane Douglas is a must listen. He goes into excruciating detail about his OxyContin addiction and subsequent detox. Intense stuff.
Dave D
Getbig III

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2015, 08:18:06 PM »

The interview with Heyman was good but I thought Paul went on a bit and came across as a bit annoying towards the end. A great wrestling mind though. I can not understand why he and JR are not the two main bookers in WWE right now.

I like JR's podcast too, especially just hearing his thoughts in the first 10-15 minutes. I don't think there is anybody in wrestling who could do a better job at developing younger talent and storylines.

Jericho's podcast is pretty good as well. He is a bit over the top at times, funny as hell at others (when he was reading out lyrics to wrestling theme tunes that was funny as hell) but what I like about him is that he is very open about certain things in WWE while JR and Austin seem reluctant to be too critical (I think they have more connections with WWE still). For example Jericho has spoken a lot about Benoit and criticised Cena several times.

I feel like Paul is like Hogan in the sense that he's always working.  Anything Heyman does is "ground breaking" and "cutting edge" or at "the forefront" of whatever it is. Despite being extremely talented he's  like a schill for himself.

I just listened to Colt Cabana's Pod with Piper and it was pretty insightful to Rod the man. I misjudged him.
polychronopolous
Getbig V

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2015, 08:21:24 PM »

I've been kinda slacking on listening to Stone Cold's Podcasts.

I need to start getting back into them.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!