Author Topic: Oldtime Strongman @ my gym  (Read 2120 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Re: Oldtime Strongman @ my gym
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 11:15:31 AM »
What are you suggesting?  She was under 9 years old and wanted candy.  Are you finding fault with that?  ???

Of course not, I just tried to imagine if that would have been me, I don't think no money in the world could have been convincing enough for me to touch an old mans penis, especially for sweets

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 11:25:10 AM »
Of course not, I just tried to imagine if that would have been me, I don't think no money in the world could have been convincing enough for me to touch an old mans penis, especially for sweets

You have a poor imagination and obviously do not spend much time around kids.  Children will do a lot for candy (eat your vegetables or no dessert); they are unable to see past the short term. She probably just wanted to get out of there; taking the money and doing the deed was a way to get what she wanted: to get out and get sweets!

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 11:27:13 AM »
You have a poor imagination and obviously do not spend much time around kids.  Children will do a lot for candy (eat your vegetables or no dessert); they are unable to see past the short term. She probably just wanted to get out of there; taking the money and doing the deed was a way to get what she wanted: to get out and get sweets!

You are wrong I have a vivid imaginatin, but you are right i don't spend much time around kids.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 12:29:24 PM »
Goudy, did you guys know he was guilty of this when he was coming to the gym?

No he was in our gym for maybe 2months. Moved from Enniskillen to Belfast maybe to avoid the media furore. He came across as an interesting man if a bit ecentric. I was not particularly friendly with him as others.

However it was in papers he was in court a week or so ago with a pic. he never emerged since then