Author Topic: Name Dropping Excerpt from book "A New Earth" by Eckhart Tolle...A MUST READ!!!  (Read 4050 times)

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Here is what I would do,

Change the Gossip to Bodybuilding Gossip ONLY!!
Move the general Board aka Off Topic board right under the Gossip Board.

Freeze Registration for 2 month to investigate and eradicate the gimmick problem, everybody has a chance to come clean once, if you been found with a gimmick after that period you get 1 month TO and either gimmick or other accounts will be deleted, if you have been found with more than 1 gimmick you recieve 1 month TO multiplide by the number of gimmicks.

And this board would suck.

Fact is, 99% of all the gimmicks out there are more entertaining and provide more useful insights than you ever will, Stark.
Whatever gimmick that goes out of line gets timeout. Ron handles this board very well without you.

Lmao, for someone claiming to ride such a high horse I've never seen someone so socially handicapped like you.
from incomplete data

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
And this board would suck.

Fact is, 99% of all the gimmicks out there are more entertaining and provide more useful insights than you ever will, Stark.
Whatever gimmick that goes out of line gets timeout. Ron handles this board very well without you.

Lmao, for someone claiming to ride such a high horse I've never seen someone so socially handicapped like you.

Calm down, Bluto.

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
from incomplete data

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
That's an insult.  >:(

Why, has your selfhatred come so far?  ;D ;D

nevermind, let's be cool again.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
I heard that onlyme sat right next Jonesy from the Police Academy at a charity event!

LOL!!!

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
Dude - God knows I love books but I fail to see how this is BB related?

I guess I give it pass concidering the fact that you are trying to eductate us.

The ego of a bodybuilder is unmatched in a lot of ways...And I myself can relate to this being the famous street dancer that I am...And when bodybuilding "Celebs" or Pros come on here and don't get the respect they think they deserve, this excerpt may give some insight as to way they shouldn't or aren't being treated as superior...