Author Topic: Rhianna - Pon da assault charge Mr. DJ  (Read 6116 times)

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
Re: Rhianna - Pon da assault charge Mr. DJ
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2009, 01:21:27 PM »
Chris Brown Haunted By Family's History Of Domestic Violence

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1604730/20090210/brown__chris__18_.jhtml

R&B singer told MTV News in 2006 that mother's abuse was 'an influence in me about how to treat a woman.'

In December 2007, just months before he was first seen with Rihanna by his side, Brown appeared on Tyra Banks' talk show and spoke of his mother's abuse. "It affected me ... especially toward women," he said. "I treat them differently. Because I don't want to go through the same thing or put a woman through the same thing that that person put my mom through." Brown told Banks that he dealt with watching the domestic abuse from ages 7 to 13.

"It changed me," he said, explaining that his outgoing stage persona is an attempt to overcome the shyness and timidity he felt as a child, which sometimes led to him wetting his bed because he was afraid to get up at night and witness the violence. Brown told Banks that he would talk to his mother about the abuse "all the time," but that "when a woman's in love ... you don't look at it like that."

Asked what advice he might give to a woman or family in that situation, Brown bit his lip and said, "That's hard. ... Try to overcome it. Pray. ... I had the Bible under the pillow. ... Talk it out."

In 2007, Brown also spoke about his family's past with Giant magazine. "He used to hit my mom," the singer told the magazine. "He made me terrified all the time, terrified like I had to pee on myself. I remember one night he made her nose bleed. I was crying and thinking, 'I'm just gonna go crazy on him one day.' ... I hate him to this day."

In that interview, Brown described how, at age 11, he vowed to his mother that he would be in jail by age 15 for killing his abusive stepfather. "I'm gonna take a baseball bat one day while you at work, and I'm gonna kill him," he said.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2009, 01:23:48 PM »
dude, sometimes it's just worth it.

Don't know if it's worth the millions of dollars and endless pussy, etc that he threw away to do it. Not to mention the likely jail time. He's already losing sponsorships and what not.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2009, 01:24:15 PM »
 :-\

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #28 on: February 10, 2009, 01:25:05 PM »
Don't know if it's worth the millions of dollars and endless pussy, etc that he threw away to do it. Not to mention the likely jail time. He's already losing sponsorships and what not.

well i never heard of him.  he can't be that important to the continuance of life on this planet, so fuck him.  just another negra acting black.
Deep Tissue Massage

spinnis

« Reply #29 on: February 10, 2009, 01:25:19 PM »
In that interview, Brown described how, at age 11, he vowed to his mother that he would be in jail by age 15 for killing his abusive stepfather. "I'm gonna take a baseball bat one day while you at work, and I'm gonna kill him," he said. [/i]

Yet he didnt to shit.

How the FUCK do you let a thing like that slide, Knowing where the guy live who beat the shit out of your own mother every night?!?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2009, 01:26:40 PM »
Why would you throw away millions of dollars just to rough a woman up. Guy didn't think shit through before he beat the fuck out of her.

He's a idiot. A 19 yr old who lost his cool. And will now pay. And there were questions on the radio of whether or not they should still play his music. And many of the women (dumb his music, and there were women who were saying, "No, I like his music". I agree that there is Innocent until proven guilty, but no dude wants to be known as a women beater, and the fact is, her bruises didn't just appear out of thin air.  

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1604730/20090210/brown__chris__18_.jhtml

R&B singer told MTV News in 2006 that mother's abuse was 'an influence in me about how to treat a woman.'

In December 2007, just months before he was first seen with Rihanna by his side, Brown appeared on Tyra Banks' talk show and spoke of his mother's abuse. "It affected me ... especially toward women," he said. "I treat them differently. Because I don't want to go through the same thing or put a woman through the same thing that that person put my mom through." Brown told Banks that he dealt with watching the domestic abuse from ages 7 to 13.

"It changed me," he said, explaining that his outgoing stage persona is an attempt to overcome the shyness and timidity he felt as a child, which sometimes led to him wetting his bed because he was afraid to get up at night and witness the violence. Brown told Banks that he would talk to his mother about the abuse "all the time," but that "when a woman's in love ... you don't look at it like that."

Asked what advice he might give to a woman or family in that situation, Brown bit his lip and said, "That's hard. ... Try to overcome it. Pray. ... I had the Bible under the pillow. ... Talk it out."

In 2007, Brown also spoke about his family's past with Giant magazine. "He used to hit my mom," the singer told the magazine. "He made me terrified all the time, terrified like I had to pee on myself. I remember one night he made her nose bleed. I was crying and thinking, 'I'm just gonna go crazy on him one day.' ... I hate him to this day."

In that interview, Brown described how, at age 11, he vowed to his mother that he would be in jail by age 15 for killing his abusive stepfather. "I'm gonna take a baseball bat one day while you at work, and I'm gonna kill him," he said.

So basically, he's just continuing the cycle. He's an abuser, plain and simple, and doesn't know how to communicate.

Now, here's the question...if that was your sister, what would you do?

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #31 on: February 10, 2009, 01:27:05 PM »
Yet he didnt to shit.

How the FUCK do you let a thing like that slide, Knowing where the guy live when beat the shit out of your own mother every night?!?

I'd say he didn't get the chance to do it because it stopped when he was 13, he told his mom that by 15 he would do it, she probably took him seriously and got out before then because she knew he wasn't lying. 

spinnis

« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2009, 01:28:23 PM »
So basically, he's just continuing the cycle. He's an abuser, plain and simple, and doesn't know how to communicate.

"continuing the cycle." ?!?! His STEPH father beat his mom and you call it continuing the cycle.?!

fucking retard.

If hes smart now, he should break down and say his mind aint right because of what he been thru as a child, then people will still like him.

spinnis

« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2009, 01:29:59 PM »
I'd say he didn't get the chance to do it because it stopped when he was 13, he told his mom that by 15 he would do it, she probably took him seriously and got out before then because she knew he wasn't lying. 

That shit wouldnt haunt my mind until I did something about it.

The fact still remains he Knows where the dudes lives that beat his mom.

He has money now, he could make someone take care of it.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2009, 02:15:27 PM »
"continuing the cycle." ?!?! His STEPH father beat his mom and you call it continuing the cycle.?!

fucking retard.

If hes smart now, he should break down and say his mind aint right because of what he been thru as a child, then people will still like him.

You don't comprehend do you. He saw the way his stepfather treated his moms, and general abusers lack communication skills, Chris Brown admitted to being shy...shy people don't really communicate very well. And typically we base our reltionships or model them after what we see our parents do. And that is what Chris Brown did.

A lot of sons who had mothers who were abused by the man in theirs lives, turns into a woman beater themselves.

Know your shit before you call someone a 'Tard, cause it makes you look like Effing 'Tard.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2009, 03:57:07 PM »
ag2 just came to my office and asked me to bump this so here goes  :D

On a serious note rumour has it Jay Z was sleeping with Rihanna and maybe Chris Brown decided to take matters into his own "hands"

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2009, 03:59:03 PM »
ag2 just came to my office and asked me ordered me to bump this so here goes  :D

On a serious note rumour has it Jay Z was sleeping with Rihanna and maybe Chris Brown decided to take matters into his own "hands"

Fixed  ;D

ag2 don't ask he tells

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2009, 04:01:01 PM »

That's the point. It doesn't matter how someone is raised or how much $ they have, if they have a certain mentality and belong to a certain subculture, they will act and live like ghetto rats. Millionair rap stars selling drugs and stealing things? They are ghetto rats no matter how they are raised or how much money they have. It's an issue of their own choices in life and what they admire.

Blacks can admire these guys:

Or blacks can admire these guys:

It's up to them. They can lead a life of success, intelligence, hard work, decency or they can lead a life of poverty, ignorance, violence and welfare. It's all up to them, and don't get me wrong..this applies to all races.

Good post IMO
S

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2009, 05:32:59 PM »
Obama and Degrasse Tyson are "pop figures" by circumstance. They are famous because they are intelligent and hard workers. Honest and admirable.

The 2 other people I posted are famous for rapping about killing people, stealing things and abusing women.

Big difference.

spinnis

« Reply #39 on: February 10, 2009, 05:37:53 PM »
Obama and Degrasse Tyson are "pop figures" by circumstance. They are famous because they are intelligent and hard workers. Honest and admirable.

The 2 other people I posted are famous for rapping about killing people, stealing things and abusing women.

Big difference.

yeah the last ones are better men.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 10, 2009, 05:38:23 PM »

Big difference.

Fiddy and Nelly are successful because young suburban WHITE males purchase thier music..That's a fact... And they have more money than Obama and the other guy combined..

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #41 on: February 10, 2009, 05:40:26 PM »
I teach at an all black school in a lower/middle-class area and let me tell you....that culture is seriously fucked up.

Lacking 100% in areas that include communication, critical thinking skills, phonics, how they view women and their overall capacity and drive to learn.

Everything is violence first, it's all about "respect" etc etc. The parents are even worse.

You wonder why you hear things like this in the media....and we all aren't surprised in the least.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: February 10, 2009, 05:47:07 PM »
The one black guy in my school was like Carlton from Fresh Prince.

Was so white.

Fat, not athletic and called Patrick O'Connor.

Then around 5th year he turned into a stoner and reverted to his african roots wearing brightly coloured shit and listening to rap and talking like a rapper.

Nonsense

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 10, 2009, 05:52:40 PM »
Fiddy and Nelly are successful because young suburban WHITE males purchase thier music..That's a fact... And they have more money than Obama and the other guy combined..

Stupid people can get rich easily. THe amount of $ someone has says NOTHING about their integrity or greatness.

BIG DUB

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: February 10, 2009, 05:59:40 PM »

Stupid people can get rich easily. THe amount of $ someone has says NOTHING about their integrity or greatness.

my point is who gave them the money? It's the white kids who admire them and use mommy and daddys money to purchase thier music. Also the hip hop image is a gimmick and a damn good one at that. Rap music has white america in an uproar even commercials have a rap music jingle in them from 20 years ago. Just as you would'nt expect gene simmons to walk around all day with face paint on, Nelly and Fif have kids that go to private school and work towards a better life. Neither of them are broke despite the material possesions they have so they must be good at taking oops making money and managing it.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2009, 07:52:28 PM »
I teach at an all black school in a lower/middle-class area and let me tell you....that culture is seriously fucked up.

Lacking 100% in areas that include communication, critical thinking skills, phonics, how they view women and their overall capacity and drive to learn.

Everything is violence first, it's all about "respect" etc etc. The parents are even worse.

You wonder why you hear things like this in the media....and we all aren't surprised in the least.

it's like like that at most schools, and worse in white middle class suburban schools. The biggest excuse is that they just load them up on drugs, because they are ADHD. If they act up, they get a shrink to say the reason. You know there is a condition called "Opposition Disorder", it basically means they don't listen to authority.

Regardless of white and black, rich or poor, kids today have piss poor parents. It's that damn Baby-boomer Parenting.

I have taught at a racially mixed middle school where the black parents want to beat the black off of them and kids are afraid to go home. That is old school Parenting, kids are supposed to be afraid of their parents, you eff up, there are consequences.   

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2009, 08:02:06 PM »
it's like like that at most schools, and worse in white middle class suburban schools. The biggest excuse is that they just load them up on drugs, because they are ADHD. If they act up, they get a shrink to say the reason. You know there is a condition called "Opposition Disorder", it basically means they don't listen to authority.

Regardless of white and black, rich or poor, kids today have piss poor parents. It's that damn Baby-boomer Parenting.

I have taught at a racially mixed middle school where the black parents want to beat the black off of them and kids are afraid to go home. That is old school Parenting, kids are supposed to be afraid of their parents, you eff up, there are consequences.   

White middles class schools are worse? Where they fuck did you teach? You can take any of the "white middle" class schools  in my country or the surrounding ones and they would annihilate the black schools in any category.

The way my students "communicate" is by yelling, threats of violence, violence.

The white kids in my school which are under 5% all have better grades, less behavioral issues, better test scores and less (read: none) discipline problems. They also grow up and live in the same environment that the black students do.

I agree with the drugging up of any kids that acts up, but that has little to do with the problems that form the foundation of black society, culture and attitudes for personal responsibility and education.

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2009, 08:05:41 PM »
yeah the last ones are better men.

Damn swede....you got a shit attitude towards women! 1/2 your posts are about abusing and disrespecting them......and you cant be more than 20-22 years old?

Sooo.....which is it dude....castration anxiety, misogyny, or are you motherless?

Beating on women is for the uneducated and weak......its joked about it a lot here.....which is fine.....and most of the time funny. BUT yours seems to be a little too real. Any skeletons in that closet?

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2009, 09:09:00 PM »
my point is who gave them the money? It's the white kids who admire them and use mommy and daddys money to purchase thier music. Also the hip hop image is a gimmick and a damn good one at that. Rap music has white america in an uproar even commercials have a rap music jingle in them from 20 years ago. Just as you would'nt expect gene simmons to walk around all day with face paint on, Nelly and Fif have kids that go to private school and work towards a better life. Neither of them are broke despite the material possesions they have so they must be good at taking oops making money and managing it.

It's all beyond the point. Even the rappers are generally unintelligent and have violent tendencies. It's rampant in the gangster rap community. How often do we hear of classical violinists beating up their girlfriends?
Give me a fucking break.

The difference is that someone like Degrasse Tyson educates and informs people, someone like 50cent sings about killing people.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2009, 03:13:27 PM »
White middles class schools are worse? Where they fuck did you teach? You can take any of the "white middle" class schools  in my country or the surrounding ones and they would annihilate the black schools in any category.

The way my students "communicate" is by yelling, threats of violence, violence.

The white kids in my school which are under 5% all have better grades, less behavioral issues, better test scores and less (read: none) discipline problems. They also grow up and live in the same environment that the black students do.

I agree with the drugging up of any kids that acts up, but that has little to do with the problems that form the foundation of black society, culture and attitudes for personal responsibility and education.

yep, they are and you sir don't understand reading comprehesion. Chances are you can't control a class. I've been in very tough schools in Baltimore (Lake Clifton-Eastern High) with 50 plus kids and controlled the class, yep all 5'5 of me.

Better grades, ha, Many of those grades are not earned. I came from a white middle class school, in Annapolis , MD, I know about the grades  They are given. And, one of the reasons why there is a shortage of teachers, is that the kids are terrible, spoiled brats who get everything they want. Including grades. The parents blame you if if their kid does not get the grades, yet they have the kids in Soccer, Hockey, Karate, and say, "My child is too tired to do homework". Or you have to put the Homework online, because the Parents don't want to ask the children what they have...